Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Is it though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

gently caress the eagle. The eagle should have been foreshadowing that I lived in a poo poo fascist country

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1393014544948244483

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

We are witnessing the Indian Removal Act in real time.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

These settlers are the exact same kind of people who slaughtered the Cherokee, stole their land, and looted their graves.

I don't really have sympathy for them, or their enablers.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Terror Sweat posted:

So, death to all Americans?

That's where we're heading anyway.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

They both want to cleanse their Muslim population, so they have that in common!

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

spacemang_spliff posted:

god why is Israel so focused on these low t "they made fun of me on the internet :qq:" posts

you're loving bombing kids no one cares that someone called you ugly on the internet jesus gently caress

Fundamentalists are not known for tolerating any kind of criticism.

Lord of Pie posted:

this, except include Iran in there because they crashed on Cyrus' couch for a while

lol I can see them grabbing the other territories with US support, but how are they going to pull-off Saudi Arabia?

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Wes Warhammer posted:

https://twitter.com/patrickklepek/status/1394408824870670337

where are the ":actually: it's about ethics in gaming journalism" weirdos when you need em

They're too busy getting mad that people are making fun of them.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/ACTBrigitte/status/1393784056505057282

I wonder what it’s like to live under white phosphorus Brigitte?

Oh wait, you don’t.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

I mean, what are the chances that the IDF is just gonna loot any relief money coming in?

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

"marxist-friedmanist"

Jesus loving Christ.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

It’s a joke! But not really

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

yellowcar posted:

i'm fairly confident bibi's neonazi son does not actually care about the rights of gay people

I'm getting this strange feeling he just thinks people getting thrown to their deaths is funny.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Is the name of his sidekick White Phosphorus?

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

searching for Iron Dome comics keeps coming up with some truly atrocious poo poo

This was posted on The Nib in 2014. You know, the leftist cartoon site?
https://thenib.com/gaza-has-an-iron-dome-too-e4bc35154a37/

The Nib always struck me as a liberal cartoon site that tolerates leftists as long as they don't get too hot.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

I love Canadians that scold me for wanting the basic rights and institutions for Americans that Canadians have and take for granted.

Clip-On Fedora has issued a correction as of 23:48 on May 30, 2021

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Lostconfused posted:

Ahahaha please, no. Canada sucks poo poo. It's just another stooge for the great Satan.

Trust me, polite hat of the great Satan, I believe you when you say things suck poo poo, but they can always get so much worse.

MonsieurChoc posted:

A pile of 215 child corpses was found at one of our Native Residential Schools.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/215-bodies-discovered-residential-school-indigenous-children-canada/story?id=77979045

We loving suck poo poo.

I don't think we even bother to eulogize Native Americans anymore, not since the 90's anyway.

Whenever Elizabeth Warren does some extremely racist Rachael Dolezal poo poo with the tribes, you'll get tons of progressive liberals willing to jump on that poo poo like it's a loving hand grenade.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Palestinians rule

Zionists drool

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

NeonPunk posted:

It's gonna be hilarious to find out that the Iron Dome failed because they intentionally put a limit stop on it because all of the resources needed to restock it is all going to Ukraine

!!!!!!!!

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Palestinian liberation will never come from American hands, so this doesn’t even phase me.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Wanted to cross post this from the succ thread.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Regarde Aduck posted:

well the west has flipped its ukraine supporting energy directly into israel support so they'll get away with it. More than they normally would. Which is totally.

I don’t know if flipping off that switch is that easy. Cutting off funding to Ukraine will have just as much long term consequences as cutting off Israel for the west. It’s like choosing to cut off an arm or a leg. I don’t think they can afford to support both though.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

It’s always funny when people use the term cowardly in this context. It always translates in my head to successful.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Frosted Flake posted:

The Americans who dropped into Normandy on the night of June 5 1944 were cowards.

George Washington ambushing and slaughtering German tourists on Christmas was an unprovoked and cowardly act of terrorism.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

RealityWarCriminal posted:

god bless palestine and the palestinians but they're about to be wiped out for their uppityness. rip

That certainly seems to be the plan. The Palestinians are probably hosed, but I’m not entirely sure what’s going to happen until rubber meets road here.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

tatankatonk posted:

feels like people really believe Israel has some kind of hidden 2nd "psycho" gear that they can shift into if they get too angry. it doesn't matter how pissed off the IDF is, the simple math is you take really heavy casualties (that israel is not willing to take) if you assault into an urban area. if they could annihilate hamas they already would have done so. a lot of palestinians are going to be martyred but they're not going to conquer it. and even if they do conquer it they can't keep it. palestine will live no matter what the occupiers do

Yeah, I think they WANT to do this, I think THEY think they have a hidden psycho gear, I just don’t know if they actually can.

Clip-On Fedora has issued a correction as of 02:00 on Oct 8, 2023

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Like, I think they already knew that Israel’s reaction was going to be extreme, and they have planned accordingly.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

if they israelis wanted the attacks to stop they could just leave palestine

Sounds like a smart move if you ask me.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

I don’t. But I’m not expecting good responses from any American politicians on this issue so

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

VoicesCanBe posted:

https://twitter.com/robrousseau/status/1710661647667192097

I wonder just how long ago this was planned out, so far the execution of the whole offensive has been extremely impressive and obviously Mossad had no idea it was coming.

It was insanely impressive. I think this is just the beginning too.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Al! posted:

the implicit thing you're going to see throughout western media coverage is that isrealis are Like Us because they have kosher mcdonalds and palestinians are Mud Hut People and they'll show pictures of some farmers shed and a crumbling roman wall as if that's where people sleep

I don’t think it really matters what the American media thinks on this issue. Not anymore anyway.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Zoeb posted:

Given the media environment, it is actually quite bold. The Israel lobby is already condemning and demonizing her.

Sorry, but I’m pretty sure this is just kayfabe.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

lol zelensky must be so pissed/owned right now. no one cares anymore loser

I bet he’s sweating bullets and wishing they were actual bullets.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

nothing solid, but i'd personally bet their goal is to get Israel to send a ground force into Gaza where they can engage on favorable terms

if the Israelis are smart they'll limit their response to airstrikes, but gambling on a nightmare coalition of psychopathic right-wingers to act smart under pressure is a great way to lose money.

not the craziest idea I've ever heard, I guess

This makes sense. I think the Ukrainian war and other recent boondoggles have also exposed a lot of weaknesses in the West/American Empire, and chuckleheads like me and the other posters in this forum can’t be the only ones who have noticed it. Hamas had to wonder if Isreal’s defenses weren’t similarly eroded, and if this was a test, then I would have to say it has been wildly successful.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Too Many Birds posted:

i know this is an extremely dumb question:

its a known fact that israel uses world events/catastrophes/chaotic situations/crises as cover to do their warcrimes, so would it be out of the realm of possibility that hamas saw the house speaker "crisis" as an opportunity to start this attack?

If anything it was more likely to be the war in Ukraine.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

lol gently caress you Hochul

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Pf. Hikikomoriarty posted:

the wizards at disney figured out you can turn any funny guy into a badass, since then every military in the west is doing the same thing

I wish they hadn’t

It’s getting weird :/

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Nonsense posted:

American settlers flee in terror. Israel cannot protect them from their criminality any longer

https://twitter.com/PalHighlight/status/1710950481843961890

Wow. Never in my wildest dreams.

You love to see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Yea that’s right you old bitch