Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Wizard Master posted:

Looks like poo poo's hitting the fan - time to get the gently caress out of Dodge before the whole shithouse goes up in flames

Indeed, Wizard master, indeed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Al-Saqr posted:

im glad the western left is dead i can 100% disregard what they think when they try to both sides this.

:hai:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

HallelujahLee posted:

would be actually interesting if hezbollah got involved

it'd be 'interesting' if a whole heap of people 'got involved' but i've been burnt by hope too many times

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Pistol_Pete posted:

the d&d thread lol. Lots of yanks waking up and getting very shocked and angry indeed about actions that they'd wholeheartedly support if they were being carried out by Ukrainians rather than Palestinians.

another irreparable divide in the forums, love to see it. Pro-Israeli sentiment is back on SA baby! Awoo!

they're such sad predictable fuckers

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

she was doing nothing. loving nothing. Of course they're going to go with violence. She couldn't even lie about one day helping them out. Useless pathetic piece of poo poo.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

30.5 Days posted:

china is too close to the Saudis I was thinking Iran

they seem quiet

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

evilmiera posted:

What exactly is the measure of success here?

:)

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Jesus christ Bibi literally said "we'll turn Gaza into a deserted island". Starting to think Israel is the bad guy

well the west has flipped its ukraine supporting energy directly into israel support so they'll get away with it. More than they normally would. Which is totally.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Thanks for going easy on all the insane anti Arab racists over in your gbs thread, you useless oval office

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

PhilippAchtel posted:

lmao the image is transparent... much like the forces that sustain the oppression of the Palestinian people... 🇵🇸

Do we have no :palestine: emote??

:happyelf: ?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Horseshoe theory posted:

Nimrod was a great hunter, though?! :confused:

Lol that Americans managing to misunderstand loony toons turned the name into an insult

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

my bony fealty posted:

maybe karma is real

Karma is just material reality

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Death By The Blues posted:

Speaking of Iran this is making the rounds on Iranian social media. The people really do not like their government lol

https://twitter.com/sarahraviani/status/1711100689018171628

just going back to this for a sec

I know the average Iranian doesn't like their government but do they really support Israel? I don't know what to make of this.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

HallelujahLee posted:

10 bux that the creeps in the dnd thread spend the entirely of this war talking about the rave and nothing else

lol at Chinatown immediately going to the d&d thread to continue posting in his characteristic manner

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL9ELY1xpTA&t=243s

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Nix Panicus posted:

Hamas: Massacres a bunch of ravers congregating in the landing zone for their assault
Israel: Flattening entire city blocks and cutting off food and water to millions

I dunno, its hard to tell whose worse here. I really think Hamas crossed a line and now I just can't support them

libs love these kinda events that make it easy to just switch off and not think, whenever the cognitive dissonance starts making their ears ring they just think 'rave' and calm down, all is well, the reason we're now going to just watch millions die of lack of food water and electricity is because of the people killed at the rave. ITS FINE.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Smythe posted:

now is a good time to turn on the aje livestream. watching Israel seemingly indiscriminately carpet bomb a densely populated civilian population is mind-bending

i do not advise this abyss gazing

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

really queer Christmas posted:

Trump thread is sending their best, folks

saw them doing the d&d thing earlier where they were so sad that hamas would do this and now Israel would be forced, against its will, to genocide everyone :(

send the fuckers to d&d, salt the earth and never mention their name again, the cunts

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Stereotype posted:

this all seems bad but I haven’t been paying attention for the past decade at least nor am I really paying attention now.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

before you go do you want to admit your whole climate shtick was just wrecking? Because at this point i have trouble imaging you've ever cared, or had to care, about anything.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

this the most jealous i've been of israeli technology since the sodastream

wait you dont have self scan in the US?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

SourKraut posted:

Hey I wouldn't know, I only follow His Noodliness!

epic

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
'the jewish god'

bitch come back when you know the full history of El, the little god that could

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
i know the west is full of demons but it's weird how they used to at least pretend to care about Palestine and acknowledge that both sides had suffered. Now it's just Israel. There's no history of the conflict anymore. Hamas just up and did this for no reason. I guess that's how 9/11 was portrayed. The ARABS just did a terrorism because they hate freedom. Again, no history. Just the present. Get the real impression between this and Ukraine that some 'next phase' shenanigans are going on in the west. Maybe shoring up for the climate crisis and war with China, where we'll have to make 'tough choices'. Hence the use of language like 'asiatic' said by actual officials. Openly othering anyone not part of the 'west'.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Zoeb posted:

why is the whole ruling class like this?

the bourgeoisie are not human

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

hold on ff that includes your precious King Charles III

Prince Charles only cared about his plants and they told him he had to stfu about them now he was king and now he's just sad all the time

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Hezbollah denying they're attacking into Israel. Chickens

maybe waiting to see if Israel really does charge into Gaza?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Zerg Mans posted:

This thread needs someone like me who is brave enough to say that killing 250 people at a rave is bad

it does but you'd also need to go back a day

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
can you do that for me Zerg Mans? Can you gently caress off into the past forever?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Frosted Flake posted:

What's the rationale for Arab states like Jordan, Egypt and the UAE sitting on the sidelines now that Israeli politicians have announced an intention to destroy Gaza?

i thought Egypt and Jordan were basically paid lackeys of the west at this point?

The US and Israel did their best to basically trap Palestinians, it's really hosed up. Like they worked real hard to make the situation this loving horrible and stupid.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

SpaceDrake posted:

Yeah this comes pretty close to just overwhelming me, ngl

Living in the land that supports this monstrous evil is draining in the extreme and there is neither escape nor hope

take a break

watch a movie, go for a walk, just cut off the news for a bit

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Typo posted:

for a supposedly defeated military they sure are doing a lot of bombings

The Germans reduced Stalingrad to rubble. I guess that was them winning?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Al-Saqr posted:

egypt has ceased working the border after being threatened by the israelis

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1711718005560783082?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

did they? Or did they just agree to trap everyone in Gaza?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

fits my needs posted:

lmao at this

he is going to kill a patient with too much magnetism one day

loving donkey brained

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I don't see why we can't post links with a NWS tag and have been saying this since the ukraine thread started. we are adults and can choose to see things.

Idiot. gently caress off.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Al-Saqr posted:

Dude don't make it easy for them

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

gradenko_2000 posted:

is it really so surprising that someone from the Global South might have a different opinion from all you loving crackers?

free Al-Saqr

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

did you count all 40 babies?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
like... when people say there's evidence do they mean they are going out looking at dead children because yeah, i'm pretty sure there's plenty of dead kids on both sides of this conflict at this point

or are they saying there's 40 headless babies in one photo? Did someone see one dead baby and that proves there's exactly 39 more just out of shot?

I don't want to know the answer to any of these questions because lol that this is the discourse as Gaza is turned into dust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

stephenthinkpad posted:

Question thread, what's the P/I version of the r/UkraineRussiaReport that I can actually see combat videos from both sides, not just one sided kill cam on r/combatfootage?

Or I will take Telegram channel if that's the only opinion.

Also $Chinagay

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Oh Stephen