Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

so are there twitch videos of dude's taking over idf garrisons and laughing at the expired cans of tuna in the ration crates?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

doing domestic surveillance is always a bad look so the cia subcontacts the work out to mossad for a layer of obfuscation and deniability

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Can't help but to notice the singular "terrorist" mentioned. Lmao their top ranking commander got doinked by a single random Hamas guy?

it wasn't even a guy, it was a hamas banana peel

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Centrist Committee posted:

guerrilla wars are easily ended by tanks and air support as evidenced by the following list:

JANUARY 6TH!!!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

at least when canada parades some israeli heroes of ww2 in front of parliament to drum up support they won't have been members of the ss

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

i am calibrating the thread title to be as offensive as possible. may god have mercy on their souls

put up one of those stupid banner ads for the sub

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

quote:

There is a special place in hell for those who glorify the cold-blooded murder of civilians and children.

turn on your monitor

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

FlapYoJacks posted:

Israel is the size of New Hampshire. Move them to Arizona or the middle of New Mexico. A desert is a desert imho.

p sure antarctica is the only land without a people for a people without a land

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

it's been a rough week. I'm going out for a hike, I'll be back in 3 or 4 hours or so. by the time I get back I expect israel to have been dismantled and the least reactionary israels to have been peacefully integrated into new palestine. I also expect the u.s. to have had all its nukes confiscated by the reasonable and peace loving countries of the world

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Answers Me posted:

Can't wait for some good old hysteria from brands tomorrow when every dipshit social media manager in the world turns up to work for the first time since this happened, dusting off the Ukraine playbook to try and out-do each other.

it's a holiday, indigenous people's day appropriately enough.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

israel still exists and america still has nukes. I'm disappointed, but at least gbs doesn't have an israel thread anymore

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

smarxist posted:

who was dry bones trying to free? kony or something? the early 10's are a blur for me, sry

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jonathan-pollard-released-free-landed-israel-spy-with-wife/

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Frosted Flake posted:

Considering they have, from what I understand, free and unlimited M16s and M4s, plus Galils, I don't really "get" the Tavor, or the newer, even smaller one. Who are these for?

If they want to go back to Uzis and GPMGs again, which I think was solid in 1967 and I'll give them credit for, they should just do that.

bullpups for close range racial cleansing in tight urban environments, hence also the newer even smaller one. I think the uzi might be too indiscriminate even for the idf

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

fizzy posted:

Israel has "severely degraded the capabilities" of Palestinian militant group Hamas as airstrikes on Gaza continued into early Monday, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said.

The IDF said it targeted a structure that housed Hamas operatives and several of the group's operational command centers, including a three-floor command center.

The IDF also said it targeted:
- A command center belonging to a senior Hamas naval forces operative, named as Mahmad Kashta
- A Hamas operational asset in a mosque in the city of Jabalia
- An intelligence asset and an additional asset used by Hamas

bombing churches. stay classy idf. I hope justice prevails in this conflict

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

grift. a means to grift money from people who love israel

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

fizzy posted:

Bad news for the optimism of Ghost Leviathan - The history of empires suggests that a decaying empire can still remain viable for a long period of time past their best-by date.

meh, rome only had lead pipes and incest. our failsons have the internet. I bet america can speedrun total imperial collapse in less than a decade. it's a real loose confederation of fairly disparate states, united only by a mostly common language and racism as it is

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Xaris posted:

the al-saqr curse will strike again... b careful

getting probed or getting banned for being right?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

ikanreed posted:

I do wonder if opening cspam made d&d worse, and gave the decorum reactionaries control

irrelevant. every day that little demon sees cspam as a top level forum and gets enraged while the imp zone languishes as a buried doubly redundant useless video game forum a little battle is won

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Freezer posted:

Doesn't Israel bomb Lebanon and Syria on a regular basis because gently caress you what are you gonna do about it?

not for much longer

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/mck_beth/status/1711430202708971646

oh hey once you start giving "civilians" arms what does that make them?

or is CNN going to have to start calling them "non-military militias"?

maybe they can get some tips from the Ukrainian babushkas in Festung Kharkiv

there are two kinds of settlers; those who have experienced an unintentional discharge and those who will

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I've got pizza balls of steel

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Frosted Flake posted:

You can't really serve in the IDF as a non-Jew.

if the hindu mercenaries convert to judaism, they make themselves more like their hated muslim adversaries, truly a conundrum

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Hatebag posted:

nobody knows so you may as well not try both-sidsing a conflict where one side has been forced into a concentration camp for decades and murdered to such an extent that the median age in gaza is 18.

I guess israel did that to make the math easier. so every time they bomb civilians they know half the people they're killing and maiming are children

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Hatebag posted:

yes, that makes sense

I know. how did we allow a world to come about where that makes sense?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Hammerstein posted:

Will it break down again with several major defects like last time?

I'm more concerned as to why the united states is harboring enemy vessels

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Soap Scum posted:

very normal for a town to be made up of 5% infants

in palestine it is because everyone who's old enough to walk is fair game for idf sniping and hunting excursions so maybe it's a regional thing

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

1stGear posted:

I actually took the risk of digging around for pictures or videos of dead kids from Kfar Aza on Twitter and Reddit and found nothing. Its entirely just people linking back to the iTV or CNN reporters who shot the video claiming it happened or other accounts going "Yeah, I totally have photo and videos but not going to post them, just trust me bro".

Like, I don't think more images of dead children should be blasted out into the world, but considered the loving President of the United States is repeating it as fact and it is being used as an excuse for genocide, there should probably be some actual proof shown.

lol

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

CODChimera posted:

lets move on from the babies

yes, the move bombing also killed babies

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

yeah, what the gently caress? a drive by ban from an extremely non-cspam mod I've never heard of before

dti dta

free al-saqr

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Clip-On Fedora posted:

what are you talking about Dr. Videogames or whatever posts here all the time RELAX

from the river to the sea mods will be asleep

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Soggy Muffin posted:

My god that Upgrade guy is such a loving whiney baby loser

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

dead gay comedy forums posted:

me, as a ghost through an alien time machine: “Andropov, get your goddamned kidneys in order, drink lots of water, heed the red army, get this yeltsin motherfucker arrested asap and tell this gorbachev dude to stop being a dumbass, work together with this Deng fella in China (and tell him to look after this Xi dude as well), let the baltics go and NATO will never stop trying to gently caress with you. Also invest in transistors and nuclear energy, thorium reactors are possible kthxbai”

calling the west's bluff about mutually assured destruction, building and testing a couple of bombs, calling it a day and then spending all the money that went into nuclear weaponry on literally anything else would've done it

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

:nws:actual photo of joe biden looking at a photo of beheaded babies:nws:

:nws::nws

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Echo Chamber posted:

Israel winning the propaganda war (through a fair share of misinformation) is utterly depressing.

winning the propaganda war only europe and its whitest settler colonies is mattering less and less in the grand scheme of things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

hobbesmaster posted:

probably not outside of the Middle East, yes, though that’s probably not what you imply to Nixon when you think Tel Aviv will fall.

Israel has 5 active submarines capable of carrying 16 200kT cruise missiles each. traditionally you say 1/3 of a fleet is on patrol at a time so let’s round to 2. so as an exercise pick 32 targets within 1000 miles of the eastern Mediterranean to cause maximum world chaos.

this might be your baseline, Israeli subs do operate in the Indian Ocean too though. http://www.gcmap.com/mapui?R=1700km%40tlv%0D%0A&MS=wls&PC=red&RC=navy&DU=mi

even the dumbest of zionist clucks have come to realize that you can't settle or trade with or otherwise exploit anything that's been nuked