Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Al-Saqr posted:

wouldnt be the first time the SPD helped the Nazis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

VoicesCanBe posted:

https://twitter.com/djrothkopf/status/1714750753636483431

Posts like this are reminders that we live in different realities. Like what the gently caress is this rear end in a top hat talking about.

Trying to imagine what it must be like to be a guy who hangs on Biden's every word

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Sorry Palestinians, if you wanted sympathy you should have gotten your female labor force participation numbers up

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

PawParole posted:

He’s a white dude who shot up a bowling alley

Yeah, for hamas

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Gonzo McFee posted:

Isn't this guy a Nazi?

Yeah

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Yeah also posting him here has none of the supposed advantage having a rush Limbaugh comes with, it's just posting rush Limbaugh here

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

PT6A posted:

And then hanged by the neck until dead.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

WoodrowSkillson posted:

yeah israel could exile or murder every christian in the country and it would not change their support because its not based on liking israel or israelis, they want them to start the apocalypse

Can confirm, i grew up in a church where people talked very seriously about keeping an eye on I/P because it was a barometer for the end times and judgement day

This was a Pentecostal church

Those types will use it as an excuse to call for more blood than ever

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

:hellyeah:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Confusedslight posted:

When western leaders gave Israel and blank cheque to do whatever they wanted they must of seen this coming or are are they just stupid?

They figured when the time came they'd be able to get away with it by controlling the narrative and discourse around it

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Red Baron posted:

we’ve come full circle and now it literally is in Minecraft
something about that clip was nagging at me and you nailed it

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Sancho Banana posted:

I've always felt like it's just a fun pop culture myth rather than something more sinister, like you say. People like framing the current conflict as a continuation of some 3,000 year old epic saga of human history because they think it sounds neat and dramatic.

It's a pop culture myth because it sounds right enough to anyone who doesn't know better, and it allows them to just say "it's complicated/religion" and stop having to think about it

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Shageletic posted:

Sorry to hear about this. Come back when you feel better.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
and DTA

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

It's always projection, every loving accusation

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Calibanibal posted:

from the r-word to the s-word

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Lazy_Liberal posted:

am i losing my mind or did they photoshop a hook nose

(very likely i am losing my mind)

looks like you're losing your mind

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Ba5ic posted:

lol we absolutely cant do anything about it. this is why i said hamas overplayed their hand. israel does not give a poo poo anymore about upholding international law. it may never have, but at least the pretense was there. now what you're seeing is just carnage backed by the entirety of the western sphere.

Hamas ain't the one overplaying their hand

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

lmao

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Decoy technology. It sets the tank on fire so future missiles think it's already hit and look for another target

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

RadiRoot posted:

the Haitian slave uprising was good

oh so you just kinda go with the popular narrative of the moment

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

GoLambo posted:

So what does everyone think the IDF is gunna try and pass off as a Hamas Command Center when they start doing their underground hospital bunker propaganda tapes? Folding tables as proof of a planning room?

A bit of this, a bit of staged/planted bullshit

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Fellatio del Toro posted:

soldiers describe the horrific scenes they uncovered inside: tables with arm and legs straps in a room with fentanyl, exceptionally sharp blades, and saws meant to cut human bones. machinery to keep their victims alive for as long as possible while cutting them open. hamas even developed special vacuums to remove and dispose of blood to cover up their crimes, much like the nazis tried to cover up their crimes. "except unlike the nazis, hamas is bad" the idf commander noted

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

MadSparkle posted:

edit: Ugh Never mind.
loving Biden.

Can botox be injected into someone's brain, is that what's going on?

Anything can be injected into someone's brain

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

What is the fascination Israel has with getting their husbands sperm

Can someone please explain this to me. Because it feels extremely blood and soil

They must secure the existence of their people and a future for white children

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Retromancer posted:

There was that old lady Hamas released but afaik that's it.

Yeah and as far as anyone can tell, that little old lady went around saying "oh Hamas actually treated me quite nicely" and since then the hostages have been nothing but collateral damage

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

HallelujahLee posted:

this freak should get endless chain-probes imo

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Israel has successfully begun to exhaust people on the death toll, it will probably get worse and people will care less

Hate to be negative but that was the exact trajectory of Syria and Iraq

Even if that's the news cycle trajectory, Hamas and the others will keep fighting and winning, and that's what matters.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

The Kingfish posted:

like six posts up.

Cool cool what else are you bad at reading/understanding

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

VomitOnLino posted:

I am uncritically supporting Hamas now. Eat my dick

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Dreylad posted:

there's also the sleight of hand where you start the tally of wrongs at october 7th and not before.

Yeah this is pervasive as hell

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Fortaleza posted:

paul_soccer successfully shamed D&D into no longer sending money to neo-nazi "charities" so he'll always be cool in my book

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Rockstar Massacre posted:

i want to be a war tourist but i don't think Hamas or Anserallah are recruiting monolingual English speaking foreigners

Bad news for caro

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

moths posted:

everyone in the idf must diet

Could be true if they're anything like the us navy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Calibanibal posted:

Sorry I missed this. The translation is basically accurate, what he literally says is -

Isreel hes a right tu genuc-. I meuon, Isreel hes a right tu deffend itselff. Bork Bork Bork!

You forgot to translate it from Swedish