Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1712871959619686576

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

WoodrowSkillson posted:

yeah, even ilhan is not supporting her, she is truly alone in this. it is farcical how quickly "the squad" was exposed as nonsense.

https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1714358704303157661

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
biden'll be there soon to help

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/yousuf_tw/status/1714367757968384106

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

indian posters remain undefeated

are you saying his reporting here is inaccurate?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Jel Shaker posted:

the only logical explanation is indeed that they are deliberately doing these completely outrageous atrocités to inflame the situation so much that lebanon, iran etc just have to get involved, and with that the usa has to get involved directly

like you said, they’ve already pressed the genocide button so this is clearly for a different reason

best explanation I’ve seen is that this was a (successful) attempt to cancel Biden’s negotiations in Jordan

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Atrocious Joe posted:

the meeting with Jordan, Egypt, and the PA wasn't going to be a negotiation. Egypt is paid off by the US, Jordan is basically a US puppet, and the PA literally is a tool of the occupation.

all true but Israel didn’t want the meeting to happen and now it’s not

likelier explanation though is that if you drop 6,000 bombs on a city in under a week you’re going to hit a lot of poo poo

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Fellatio del Toro posted:

More than “Lip Service” — Meet the man also tasked with offering Israel "Shaft Service" and "Full Hole Access, Unlimited Use"

in the game of diplomacy, no loads can be refused

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I see the osint boys have found a photo of a parking lot from which they can fully reconstruct the events of yesterday using their zoom/enhance photoshop detective skills

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

I know I've said it a few times before, but really it bears repeating:

If Hamas had this kind of capability they would've loving used it already years ago. Hell, they would have used it during the raid that kicked all of this off.

It's blindingly obvious if you use even the most basic of logic, but I guess people can't put two neurons together in their brains to figure it out.

that’s why the osint guys have moved on to claiming it was some shrapnel in a parking lot this morning

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i mean, it's a good grift to make six figures doing the same forum posts you used to do but with more drawing red lines on google earth screenshots

all you have to do is continually excuse the war crimes of empire

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Biden admin is insanely stupid to allow this to leak if Joe really did give a go ahead for ethnic cleansing

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1714747143326711993?s=46

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Nichael posted:

How could it be that Full Hitler, Joe Biden, who is a rapist and notoriously stupid (graduated bottom of his law school class, :sad:), could be endorsing a genocide?

:dudsmile:

oh its no surprise hes a fan of genocide, but publicly endorsing the ground offensive that everyone knows the IDF is going to spectacularly gently caress up is a pretty dumb thing to do

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
some of those that work forces
are the same that…..

demand an end to apartheid and the liberation of the Palestinian people?

https://twitter.com/emerson_toomey/status/1714775099121783061?s=46

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Better Off Dead is his best imo

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Breakfast All Day posted:

so my partner asked me to explain why there was a 12 foot tall zizek bodypillow in our shower, and I did starting around 70 CE

yesh... HA HA HA.... YESH!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
e: wrong thread

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1715072487619215765

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

VoicesCanBe posted:

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1715036953912259006

There's no real way for Israel to make statements like this publicly and then back down without suffering permanent humiliation on the international stage. You can't really back down from rhetoric like this.

They've been saying they're going to do a ground invasion for like four days now and obviously keep putting it off because the IDF has always been unwilling to suffer casualties and this is going to mean a lot of casualties. I'm not saying they'll never do it, but I think they're fine with seeing if they can just let mass starvation happen without objection. So far it appears to be working.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
this becomes much funnier when he reveals what he's a professor of

business

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1715086386913562904

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

OctaMurk posted:

im gonna be really upset with joseph biden if he instates the draft because he started ww3

that would require an act of congress and i'm not sure if you're following congressional news right now but uhhh

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
us pols are wildly out of touch with their constituents on this issue and probably haven’t figured out that Israel can’t just massacre people any more when everyone has a massacre transmitting device in their pocket

https://twitter.com/emissaryofnight/status/1715162782893572116?s=46

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Majority opposing aid to israel is amazing, did not expect that

IIRC it was at about 80% last week. Israel’s insane overreaction here has cost them a lot of support.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
US diplomats starting to realize Israel is serious about this while ethnic cleansing business

https://twitter.com/lrozen/status/1715175576250487263?s=46

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
*Israel joins NATO*

NATO: We have invoked Article V against the following Oberlin students.....

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Israel is still pretending the IDF is going to win a ground assault, right?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

it is very likely I will be proven wrong about this but I still don’t think they have the will to suffer the causalities this will cause and will just keep the starvation and bombing strategy going

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Ardennes posted:

Governments can always do stupid illogical things, and the Israelis could finally go into Gaza after everything, but the fact that it has been 2 weeks does say a lot about their confidence and that clearly even the Israelis realize it is going to be a hard fight.

true but also why would they? their strategy of starving the entire population and bombing any target they like is being permitted.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

V. Illych L. posted:

keeping three hundred thousand reservists called up is expensive, and nobody on the hawk side's going to accept a reality in which israel cannot credibly claim to have eliminated hamas

well the expense bit is irrelevant since america will foot the bill but on the ideological side, true! it was also completely moronic for Putin to invade but the dude did it. same could happen here even though they have no tactical reason to do it.

but I think the leadership of the IDF is much more weary of the invasion than the Russian brass were of theirs. Israel hates when a single soldier gets killed.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
IDF doing the "hold me back, bro" thing but none of their bros want to hold them back

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Death By The Blues posted:

I knew it was talked about before but this newest "justification" is just so loving stupid

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1716176823862587814

ahh, targeting the EDM fest makes sense now :hmmyes:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
My "I am in Al-Qaeda and want to make chemical weapons" brochure has people asking a lot of questions, already answered by the brochure.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
what I’m gathering is that opening a kinkos in Gaza City would be extremely lucrative

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

the crusader kingdom of Jerusalem lasted almost 200 years. The state of Israel is 75 years old this year. so there’s probably quite a bit of life left in it even if its demise is inevitable.

well the crusader kingdom had better leadership

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Ardennes posted:

Let's be honest, ISIS was a creation by the US from the beginning, they needed a way to pressure Syria, and there was never a serious attempt to contain it until the SAA and Iraqi forces/militia conducted a coordinated push from both sides.

There were al-Nursa/ISIS bases literally next to the Golan heights for a large part of the war. ISIS-K is still in Afganistan and elements of them are fighting in Mali and Niger.

there’s also a chapter operating in the Sinai, which is one of the (many) reasons the suggestion to relocate Gazans there would never work

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Little Rocket Man stays winning :smugdon:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

PawParole posted:

Israelis in 200 years starting off their meetings with land acknowledgements

Elisheva Warren’s contribution to the Tel Aviv University cookbook is an oatmeal soup with chickpea.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

RealityWarCriminal posted:

my operating system is pushing a jerusalem post article with the headline "Why is the invasion of gaza still delayed?" psychopath stuff and legacy media is all for it.

well do they have an answer to that question?

(other than the IDF knowing it’ll be a disaster which I’m guessing is not the answer in that article)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

punishedkissinger posted:

how the gently caress does the IDF run out of money with the tens of billions we send them every year

uhm, the prime minister of their country is guilty of like fifty different fraud and graft crimes