Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I wanna read the mckinsey paper about maximizing space efficiency through storing soldiers in the carry-on luggage compartment

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

The Oldest Man posted:

the bigdog toilet guards of the future will not be swayed by your threats

sounds like a use case for ai

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

quote:

If a lot of this sounds a bit wishy-washy and not really specific, that’s because—as with most blockchain products and plans—it’s all very vague. Z3th is making lots of promises about earning money and Bitcoins and ordinals using the device. They say it will also mine coins and be a wallet for you. And there will be multiplayer support and the ability to play old games against friends to earn cryptocurrency, too. But nothing concrete on when to expect the BitBoy One, the actual price, or why most people would pay $500 for this device when similar retro handhelds can be bought for less than $100.
:rubby:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Lavender Spliffs posted:

Excuse me, my son is also called 'Jort'

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

042124_3 posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

epic rereg

Somebody has issued a correction as of 03:20 on Apr 22, 2024

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

tokin opposition posted:

Lol the collective consciousness developed dementia

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Rhesus Pieces posted:

This loving guy

The Tech Baron Seeking to “Ethnically Cleanse” San Francisco

he thinks this is a chilling neo-fascist call to arms but it reads like the revenge fantasy of a nine-year-old nerd who just got swirlied by the cool kids

what a nerdlinger

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

https://twitter.com/KatieConradKS/status/1783142604940398723

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Nichael posted:

I love online enshittification and AI generated garbage:

tl;dr: the cat found an international spy named Elizabeth Holmes who was trying to ????? a newborn baby and alerted her family to the nefarious subterfuge

dead internet theory but less sinister conspiracy and more incoherent garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

dr_rat posted:

I'm the 00.01% of people who doesn't think their tablet is powerful enough.

like, what apps are people running that any modern tablet actually struggles with these days.

crypto mining