Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
whoch alt right thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9fIevpzWU0

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

anime was right posted:

lotos is a really good evil cyberpunk company name

AND NOW, it is

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
please kill me

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

etalian posted:

This guy doesn't gently caress

his boss does though

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
kill all babies imo

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Jose posted:

Cool that they've done this instead of just not using pesticides that kill bees

hey now, they didn't know those pesticides killed bees that are insect

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

*screaming*

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
so it's a mocap model playing video games...? this is hosed up

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

fondue posted:

"Loss Leader" or "The Expanse"? I think the former is most accurate.

I like The Expanse, good acting and it grows really big over time, even if it takes a bit of meandering to get into the payoff moment inside my Venus

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

it's pretty good and empathic actually, and also about murder

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

withak posted:

For the record, the new background owns.

its bumped. fail

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

The ending to V for Vendetta except everybody in the crowd is a militia or a qanon nut and absolutely nobody is wearing a mask.

you know i thought they liked masks

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

now that is some pro-rear end system security

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Flavahbeast posted:

the Spec Ops franchise warned us about this

lmfao but... is true

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

some smart guy put a stainless steel metal bar in the middle of some desert and that was it

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
definately trump supporters

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

:barf:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
[quote="SpaceSDoorGunner" post="511977950"]
Any early space colony would either become at least somewhat egalitarian or die, it was the same with early colonialism where the natives weren’t there or weren’t weak enough to enslave.

there was also the option of genocide, as british did in oceania. there is no requirement for egalitarianism for any colony, in fact there is an opposite demand from the colonial overlord, who demands subjugation of all demands that do not benefit them. the only way to have equality aboard a military ship is to have a mutiny

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Military ships have constant resupply and depend on a logistics network, even in the days of sail. Barring that in a few extreme examples they still had foreign ports and more sailors to exploit. There is no “luxury”like that in space. The colonial overlord can’t do much if the launch windows and resupplies are years apart.

Isolated small colonies on the other hand either died off or to some extent got settlers that thought they’d be lording over slaves and servants to be productive.

doesnt colonial reliance on resupply, especially in space where you cant just "go native", increase the power of the colonial overlord? if the colony relies on supplies for basic survival, threatening the proles with blockade is the same as threatening them with execution

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
the expanse was great

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

exmachina posted:

Is great, man. The last book and the last tv season are still to come out, as well as whatever adaptions they do for the last few books.

tfuck theres another season coming out? goddddamn here i was thinking there was nowhere to go story wise from ancient aliens

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Taintrunner posted:

we are already near the end of the fifth season, lmfao.

yeah, but i still need to get my gang to finish black sails before we move to space so

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

i say swears online posted:

white women care about monkeys

lol

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
the word you use for people who have less than you is kinda irrelevant if you keep sharing everything you can with those you can help. just remember to keep telling yourself youre definately not doing anything worth calling yourself a heroic, and im sure we can avoid you from being voted the hobo king after empire falls

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

lolling irl

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

christmas boots posted:

dicks interlinked within dicks interlinked within dicks interlinked within

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

perepelki posted:

i just read the harper's bazaar tiktok article and then opened tiktok for the first time in my life, only to be immediately presented with this

hope someone saved it

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
being universally accepted by everyone except morons is actually what makes a system of measurements good. and when bebylon falls... the final bastion of heretical measurements will be annihilated

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

lil poopendorfer posted:

Metric system is Ivory tower elitism at its worst

how is that thumb tower of your doing nowadays?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i give thanks to the god of computer automation every morning as i wake, and pray for his mercy as i scan paper documents to offer up in sacrifice. i beg of you mighty computer, may your algorithms run for a thousands years unpatched, to bring forth from thy incomprehensible logic, actionable error codes with file upload

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

noise

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Facebook Aunt posted:

That guy may have been talking about Pedophilic Disorder and not child molesting. Either one can be referred to as "pedophilia" so it is confusing.

its not confusing, the point with the disorder is that these individuals are categorically dangerous to have around children because these guys actually act on their perversion, regardless of cause for their psychosis. so to say, pedophilic disorder psychos are the REALLY dangerous pedos

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tubgoat posted:

Wait, what's the other kind of pedo?
Your post implies the existence of pedophiles who lack a pedophilic disorder.
Does having absurd amounts of money make it not a disorder??

err... the less dangerous kind that recognizes his predilictions are perverse and succesfully suppresses them? also, yes

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
let us stare straight into the abyss

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tubgoat posted:

...the gently caress else we do here??

well i really like the uhh... hmm. maybe we should stare at the void instead the abyss for a change

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i dont really see why it matters what the cause of pedophilia is, they present a threat to other people regardless. personally i think it's a symptom of how our utterly alienating society inspires in individuals a perversion of empathy and encourages predatory behaviour as way of coping. but whatever, sociopaths are a danger to all humans regardless of causalities that led to their creation, and must be exterminated

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The Bloop posted:

-Earth. Hitler. 1938.

It's really dumb that the entire topic is such a third rail that it's basically impossible to ever even talk about it at all, but jumping right to human extermination is a new low.

well fine, lets have pedo prison island then. i just think that people who enjoy hurting other people cannot be psychiatrically cured, no matter what. once you build a predator inside a human brain, once those emotional reward pleasure switches are set after learned behaviour, you cant really take them out. some people can change, but they can also choose to be predators, and ought to be treated with the same caution and distrust as anything else that desires to eat human flesh

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rutibex posted:

:thunk:
so you are saying cops are irredeemable?

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
to clarify, i dont think people who jack it to lolicon ought to be summarily shot, but probably ought to be banned from working with children. i just believe that people can often be monsters that need to be permanently restrained, or just shot, and the difference between lifelong imprisonment and execution is rather inconsequential to me

presumably there are plenty of pedos out there that would never harm an actual human, and exposing such people to public humiliation is fine imho. but there isnt really any actual point in chasing after them, except as a performative reinforcement of public morality