Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Another Bill posted:

Yeah he's an old man, this doesn't preclude him from actually having a lifelong speech impediment.

Biden can have a speech impediment and the current state still be blithely obvious that he's sundowning.

Again, the gerontocracy does not need your apologia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

He didn't do gently caress all. The Paris accords are like when people think setting a new years resolution is as good as doing the work to achieve the goals. What's with the rubes falling for this poo poo?

I think they mean ending KXL, which for all the not enough it will always be, had the one good effect of absolutely embarrassing Trudeau and Kenney.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Even when performative, black gets the bottom half.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Those are to make life normal for rich people only (and maybe waste a few on the peons bringing drinks)

Silly, you dont give any opportunities for work to be halted.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

linoleum floors posted:

Low income landlords are gettin screwed in pei!!

Not hard enough

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Look if you do that people question things. They don't know their place anymore.

Peace is bad for liberal democracy.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Reality Protester posted:

if he had won and passed MMR electoral reform, he would have been the best PM of my life

Mulcair was such an idiot egotist he'd instantly go back on ever doing that becasue the NDP were "here to stay" with him in charge.

He would then Ignatieff himself in the very next election.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Its just named Redmond in 2277.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Another Bill posted:

DON'T be a contrarian poo poo. DO get the vaccine if for no other reason than to protect people who medically cannot.

Yeah itsthis for me, that and worst case scenario the covid vaccine will do to me what covid did.

Nothing.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

xtal posted:

E: bad post

Cocaine OD is a vaccine against boredom, sure

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Kazinsal posted:

honestly I feel like canada's case percentage would dramatically drop if we used this as an opportunity to let both alberta and quebec out of confederation

Can we kick Toronto and it's overload of sycophants out too and just Balkanize it all.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Can't dare not acquiesce to the pigs tho, filthy subhuman people with your lack of rules.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Vermilion-Wainwright wins again. :shepface:

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Oh gently caress me other people who watched that and then spent two decades wondering if it was a fever dream.

Now that ive also confirmed the existence of the weird star wars missions d&d lite books, all i have left of my childhood "was that even real"s is a point and click game with stained glass game over portraits and a weird massive book i had that folded out into several different space board games.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Oh poo poo fallout is leaking into irl

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Kazinsal posted:

god I wish, I'd embrace the atom right about now

I meant communist alberta, but this works too

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Stranding Somba K'e is an insult i will not stand for.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Rutibex posted:

this is windsor erasure

There are usually two armpits

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Terror Sweat posted:

Some guy is rolling around in RCMP uniform shooting people? Eh, they can check the Twitter for that

I mean he'll just get paid leave, so

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

infernal machines posted:

it doesn't have to be a pickup and 4wd isn't going to save you from being an idiot, but navigating country roads after significant snowfall in a ford focus is not a great experience.

Look stop taking away from laughing at the subhumans like that.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Randalor posted:

I only know three things of the people of Winkler:

1) They hate that Morden exists.
2) They brag about being a dry city while scurrying over to Morden for liquor.
3) They hate vaccines.

No idea if the first two are true anymore, but the third seems to be spot on.

4) It's Hatfields and McCoys, but it's Fundies from PVBC and the Mennonites.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

So far yellowknife is holding at typical temps.

It wont last, even my hometown is hosed.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

gently caress me I havent seen this level of delusional self righteousness in a while.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

These posts should qualify as a murder

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

The stories of "Oh the post office/DMV(lolmerica jargon)/hydro office is so miserable to deal with" are entirely whingy fuckbuckets pissed that the employees can effectively tell them off and they are too mad to even comprehend it.

Getting rid of that would make retail less poo poo, but I'd still never go back from just doing labor work cause people are poo poo and being around them is something I'll avoid the rest of my life.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

I've done better edits high off my balls.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

88 characters too

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

The misery must continue, for how else am i righteous.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Fried Watermelon posted:

I know several people in Winnipeg who've been selling their homes or getting reevaluated for 50K to 100K over what they had when they purchased. Shits crazy even there.

You can get a nice rural house for a "normal" price but good luck selling one of those or trying to WFH with poo poo internet.

Could luck out with Valley Fibre, but even then you're stuck in dangerous proximity to Winkler

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

EvilJoven posted:

With all the antivaxxer hudders and mennos leaving for south america and poo poo (this is actually happening) or just, you know, dying of covid, pretty soon Winkler and the rest of southern MB is going to be empty and hopefully refill with sane people.

Maybe they'll stop running non cis white people out of town.

Even in Fallout they don't get a good outcome.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

I took the hard the get weeks in December off again this year and I'm gonna get shafted on em twice in a fuckin row.

skewetoo posted:

CUPE
I have friends in steelworkers who say the same thing fwiw

Can't give full confirmation, but it's rumoring among the Teamsters rn too.

StealthArcher has issued a correction as of 19:19 on Aug 25, 2021

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Yeah Supply and Confidence isnt a coalition.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

DariusLikewise posted:

im going to unite the left and bring the cpc and ml parties together under one banner

NDPP-FR and NDPP-C stand ready

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Not much use arguing with a thread full of closet liberals when it comes to their superiority complex.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

What are you gonna do? Arrest me?

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Dreylad posted:

the one advantage of canada is if you were to somehow pull together a leftwing party with a broad base of voters, you only need like 35% of the vote to get a majority and rule like a god-king for the next 4 years.

This, like fallout, would lead to annexation/occupation by the US.

The only difference is there it was weird commie Albertan SoCreds

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Status is a poison

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Why the gently caress would you have weighting for a federal PR system lol

Anyway going by time in power Canada is barely avoiding One Party state status as is. Given that the red tory apparatus is all dogshit it literally is.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Teamsters having a good year. Looking forward to our contracts end this nye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Colonel Cancer posted:

Comirnaty sounds like an obscure soviet era intelligence agency.

It's just what they did PR for Katorga-12 under.