Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Dinosaurtrain posted:

unironically bulldoze all of vancouver into farmland preferrably before anyone has time to evacuate

be the canadian killdozer you want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

But they are just right beside my workstation !

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Where are these good waffles?

I've been reading up on labour history in Canada and Winnipeg is good again in my eyes.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Winnipeg needs all these cop tanks. Right?!

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/manitoba-universities-funding-crunch-budget-documents-1.5036890

the university of manitoba is falling apart lol

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

autism ZX spectrum posted:

Kick out some of the loving failsons skimming salaries off the top and problem solved.

Agree, fire everyone then run it as a student/prof co-op

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

No Canadian pm has ever cared about a single indigenous person ever

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Picked up Clearing the Plains yesterday, having a good hate read :smith:

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

DariusLikewise posted:

rumour is that our friend and premier brian pally will call an early manitoba election today

Were doomed.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Every random I talk to at work dosent like pallister but come election day who knows

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Don't start with canceling Winnipeg just cancel Canada.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Love to live in a province with functioning government services. Wonder how that Winnipeg transit strike talk is going.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Canadaland did a podcast on corruption, it was good. This country is broken on several levels.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

DariusLikewise posted:

i should also point out that the canadian anti-abortion movement doesnt have the same dedicated think-tank and money aspect behind it as the american movement.

This is not entirely true, they are putting money into Canada's anti abortion movements now.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Im the monkey ready to splatter the portrait of ford

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Fried Watermelon posted:

How can you hate someone who hates Halloween

The fact he's scared of Halloween make me hate him more.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

If pallister wins the mb election I will burn this province down before he sells it all.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I saw Greg Selinger today at work. I was not happy.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I think that colonizing the sun would be easier than getting the great City of Winnipeg to do something. Probably less graft too.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Winnipeg has a fairly interesting and depressing (for its age and size) history that is never talked about aside from the obvious strike.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

our history is primed to turn you against canada once you read into it, prob why schools portray it as boring

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

on the topic of jets why are we buying them seems like a waste of money.

Are there any good canada focused political magazines? Is the Walrus any good or Canadian Dimension?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I do but i prefer to read :) Newist episode of Crude was p good. gently caress CSIS

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Hedging his bets on whether Trudeau scrapes by.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

DariusLikewise posted:

https://twitter.com/_jessbu/status/1154472430028513280?s=20

Add that to these

so tax cuts totalling another $45 million in revenue losses for the manitoba government but nothing so far about how deal with the meth crisis

lol love to live in a province that cant fund itself to function properly. Oh wait no i dont gently caress

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

how do you run for anything in this hell country without being rich

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

guillotine every Canadian news person and opinion writer

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Any big name Canadians outside of our beautiful royal ruling family named in the epstein thing?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

The dirt will be too acidic for plants in 20 years this loving guy

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Happy labour day I think? if true pouring one out for the working man

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Striker and Enforcer are bad rear end, also check out the best metal album this year New Organon by Slough Feg it whips

CanCon: where is Canadian chapo/cum town?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

autism ZX spectrum posted:

In MB Pallister ordered another 30% cut to top management positions in crown corps, on top of a previous 30% cut. I wonder what's going to happen to a company that's had over half of it's top positions axed...also coincidentally when the time comes to privatize there will be a pool of experience talent just waiting in the sidelines.

lol why have a functioning government who needs that. eradicate the whole pc party

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Seriously thinking about moving but lol all of Canada is bad. Hows Nunavut other than expensive food.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I live in Manitoba the sunless bug frozen hellscape is something I can deal with, but not the pc's

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I am toxic work and I hope you called this man a leech and never helped him for as long as you knew him

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

brutalism is insanely brutaliful and v. canadian

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

infernal machines posted:

if you don't know who the communist candidate in your riding is, it's you

i encourage everyone to take this to extreme heart

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I just finished Harold Johnsons new book Peace and Good Order it was very good very illuminating with regards to the community damage done by the court system.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

winnipeg climate march was p big and very fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

We would have to do something with the now useless nickles and dimes