Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

vyelkin posted:

cities dont want to but developers would LOVE to and we all know who the PCs actually serve

The 905ers who voted him in will just love the new hordes of people living north of them commuting down

It's going to be sweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Lol the only lesson libertarians would take from that towns collapse would be "don't elect women"

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

infernal machines posted:

just so we're all on the same page here

green is the commonly accepted border of "downtown toronto", everything in that area is walkable in under an hour unless you have serious mobility issues. on transit the time between the two furthest points on the map is still 15 minutes at most.

red is where the op stayed. there are several hundred restaurants in the green area alone

Actually the area in green is being redeveloped by Google

Surprise!

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Our brave men and women and uniform just doing their part to check in on their fellow citizen with sickle cell anemia risk factors

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I'd believe it more if they didn't announce public inquiries and we only found out about them after doors were smashed down and photos of mountains of laptops and paperwork are infront of the podium

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Subjunctive posted:

I think you want to announce it so that people might come to you unprompted in search of lenience.

Leniency would be an hour a day of open skies above their head for the next 25 years

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Subjunctive posted:

sure, and if you cooperate that hour can be during daylight

Bleeding heart hippy!

Point taken on the cooperation thing thougj

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

MonsieurChoc posted:

In actually cool news, public unions in Quebec are on the warpath.

Will they get out of their pickup trucks and fix it though?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

you can’t just let us be special and the best at anything can you?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

They found them. But just as they were about to be pulled down by the dogs the Nazis turned and made an impassioned speech about how maybe, just maybe we're all a little bit Nazi on the inside and the rcmp wiped their eyes and hugged it out and now they're going home

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

How do you know when Justins been somewhere hot for vacation?

His face turned brown in the Sun

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Justin turning Brown is a good thing for his campaign

It shows he's finally ready

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

RBC posted:

is anybody else curious about what justin dresses up as in the bedroom just asking

A bubble headed naughty teacher

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

That man has Prime Minstrel written all.over him

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

poty posted:

lol just got a new york times app notification about the picture. poo poo is blowing up

i realize the world is dumb but is this really expected to have so much impact? like trudeau is not a new politician youve never met hes had a majority. surely you can tell if hes racist or not by the laws hes pushed for using his power

Trolololololol

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

he could have stopped at the word GYM and it would have conveyed what he wanted it to

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

trans voices getting a disproportionate large say in government because government can’t get their heads around it is fine in my book

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

be trans do frauds

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Postess with the Mostest posted:

They did it to everybody who changed names jeez you guys aren't that special

or maybe everyone is special hmm?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

it’s heritage not hate buddy

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

McGavin posted:

It's more like a heritage of hate.

whatever do you mean. I’m sure a Quebec nationalists ideal world is full of French speaking Haitians and Cameroonians

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I think we should end confederation then all join the EU as countries.

I want fancy cheeses and meats please

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

apatheticman posted:

https://twitter.com/journorosa/status/1193569155515113472?s=20

The views of the man we pay large amounts of money and give substantial airtime to during our most watched tv program do not represent our values.

Lol they've had that ready to go for months just waiting for him to start spouting

We're going to see it weekly as time goes on

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

tabarnak is the greatest swear word in any language and it’s the best thing Quebec every game up with. it just feels so good to yell

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

angerbeet posted:

I still have no clear mental picture of what Scheer looks like

imagine a head with doughy pale face that ever so slightly is being drawn towards the tip of its nose from being pulled to quickly out of the rear end of Steven Harper

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

a face that could shoot its old faithful dog of 18 years and still have the same look on it as a photo on a real estate sign

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

he looks like he’s trying to convince you to buy an extended warranty.......because he actually believes in them

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

his soul is a tide pod

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Finally Canada numba one

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

ya but snc lavalin is poo poo and needs to be buried in a hole anyway

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Frodo is going to be pissed when he returns to Albrerta and sees what Kenny has done

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

just declare war on the stock market.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

If I take the daily kid stipend and give it to the Ontario ndp is it still taxable?

Noblesse Obliged has issued a correction as of 02:30 on Jan 16, 2020

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

The doctor just slugged him really hard

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

We have a radical left

It's our native peoples and they're needing our help right now standing up to every neolib branch of our government stacking up against them

All day in the news I'm just reading all the "gosh it's shutting down the country that these uppity natives are blocking our one and only rail line. You have to understand we HAD to go bust heads" stories.

"Respect rule of law which only respects capital"

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Thanks to strategic voter's last election the police will have to take a minute before beating the protesters to remind all of us that they are on the ancestral lands of the protesters

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Hand Knit posted:

Guess which pipeline just failed its environmental assessment?

Just have em clear the computer and drive around for an hour and try again

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

we only accept foreign born influencers if they come with envelopes stuffed with cash

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

James Baud posted:

I haven't heard of Swastika, ON before!

the worst superhero catchphrase ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

John Nambla defends his vanity licence plate every time he pulls into the car wash