Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

euphronius posted:

beer fest is an amazing movie

they ever follow it up with the very obviously-hinted weed fest sequel with a willie nelson cameo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Oh thank god the kids are all right so I can go back to writing in Marx

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I write in Groucho Marx, but this is def campaigning for my vote

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Philthy posted:

This year better end better than last year.

All this lead up to just being nothing is going to break the loving world.

It's gonna be a huge wet fart

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

PISS

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

GobiasIndustries posted:

start tweeting, fatty

He lost all his followers

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I want to interrupt Graham's funeral by doing donuts with a coal-rolling Duramax over his grave blasting glitter out the exhaust and screaming video killed the radio star from a million-watt sound system

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

GobiasIndustries posted:

I dunno who that guy is but the past several years have trained me to assume that when I read 'evangelist pastor dies' it's a good thing

he's like the original evangelist pastor, an eldritch horror summoned from the backwoods of North Carolina to yell about sins

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Samurai Sanders posted:

Would it be way too optimistic to think he was an Evangelist preacher from before they were the most powerful destructive force on earth?

edit: oh.

Yes

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

sandoz posted:

white people should have to watch Black Panther in special non-HD whites-only theaters with uncomfortable seats

So those gimp-rear end basement 'theaters' they always have

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

UFOTacoMan posted:

Billy Graham is no where near as bad as his son Franklin Graham who is still alive.

Yeah that's because a dead evangelist is infinitely better than a live one

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Oh I got that one, but she was among a handful of them I'd reported a while back.

Helps keep the nerves dull, searching for some whistle word of theirs once in a while and then reporting a half dozen people.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

It bears mention that these kids grew up in FL so they are absolutely used to having olds talk poo poo to/about them absolutely used to talking poo poo right back.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lastgirl posted:

its this

i live here

there is so many old people, SO many

I grew up there about a half hour from Tampa, confirming a) the gyros are hella good thanks tarpon springs b) there are SO MANY OLDS

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Honestly if you wanted to lower the incidence of rape you'd start by hanging everyone with a fedora and then make a PUA honeypot site where you just rolled up anyone who put in their personal information to get the secret hookup techniques.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

mormonpartyboat posted:

Puckle gun

Production and use

A prototype was shown in 1717 to the English Board of Ordnance, who were not impressed. At a later public trial held in 1722, a Puckle gun was able to fire 63 shots in seven minutes (approx 9 rounds per minute) in the midst of a driving rain storm.[1][7] A rate of 9 rounds per minute compared favourably to musketeers of the period, who could be expected to fire between 2 and 5 rounds per minute depending on the quality of the troops, with experienced troops expected to reliably manage 3 rounds a minute under fair conditions; it was however inferior in fire rate to earlier repeating weapons such as the Kalthoff repeater which fired up to six times faster.

The Puckle gun drew few investors and never achieved mass production or sales to the British armed forces. As with other designs of the time it was hampered by "clumsy and undependable flintlock ignition" and other mechanical problems.[1] A leaflet of the period sarcastically observed of the venture that "they're only wounded who hold shares therein". Production was highly limited and may have been as few as just two guns, one a crude prototype made of iron, the other a finished weapon made from brass.[ii][7]

John Montagu, 2nd Duke of Montagu, Master-General of the Ordnance (1740-1749), purchased two guns for an ill-fated expedition in 1722 to capture St Lucia and St Vincent. While shipping manifests state "2 Machine Guns of Puckles" (sic) were among the cargo that departed from Portsmouth,[2] there is no evidence that the guns were ever used in battle.[4]

Puckle gun was designed to shoot cube bullets at Muslims no joke

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Barreft posted:

What bullshit.

what? bullshit?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Kilmers Elbow posted:

james puckle

This guy fuckles

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Venom Snake posted:

"if you try and take our toys we will kill everyone" -extremely normal hobbyist

"this is the M1 Awhatever Abrams main battle tank, it'll turn your house into goddamn matchsticks and you ain't gonna do poo poo to it with you goddamn rifle now sit the gently caress down wolverines"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

kopasetic posted:

my extremely chud uncle has over 100,000 rounds of ammo and multiple Garands, M1 carbines, and other milsurp guns buried cosmolene in his backyard. Somehow I doubt that lunatic is going ever give those up.

As long as he only has guns that shot Nazis that's ok with me, hell he can roll with Hitler's own Walther for all I care, it passes the "shot a nazi" test

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

TRUMP .45

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Can't wait for the inevitable drop-fire through a wall or ceiling or floor

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lmao imagine being someone who voted for trump thinking it would just be some kind of throwaway protest vote realizing they helped create this. Like seriously imagine if such a self-aware person existed.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lawman 0 posted:

No D wave means I'm getting out

too bad the stupidity is consuming the entire loving planet

where the hell are you going to go, even New Zealand is getting up to some bullshit

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lawman 0 posted:

Maybe I can find some shelter from the oncoming storm.
Def won't find it here

you ain't gonna find it elsewhere either, not even some far-flung Pacific island because either a huge hurricane is going to hit you, the sea will reclaim it, or the loving Aussies are going to pave over your rear end to make a concentration camp. Europe is loving toast, everyone there is either trying to get out or get rich trying to suck russian oligarchs off, Scandinavia is thawing into fever swamps where they sell plots of land under the north sea to exxon or rosneft, China is rolling on Africa like some roofie-slinging frat prince.

There is literally nowhere anyone anywhere can possibly find shelter, Antarctica's icecap is loving breaking in half and the land ice shelves there are sliding into the sea so congrats on wasting a bunch of time money and effort to die pitifully in a slightly different place

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Ban the sale of bump stocks

Bring TRUMP STOCK to market offering patented MAGAFIRE technology

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

euphronius posted:

like they don't even have school shootings in Russia

yeah they just gas you with fentanyl in the air ducts

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

gradenko_2000 posted:

sir. SIR!!! it was carfentanyl

beep beep comrade

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm pretty sure the AK is much more reliable than the AR, but I'm also not a gun expert.

lol ask tfr to tell you it'll be fun

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lawman 0 posted:

Wow I guess I'm really owned now.
I guess I shouldn't do anything at all then just accept :matters: into my heart because of the eternal unbreakable truth of geohell.
Maybe I should just start rolling coal as well to accelerate our demise or something as well.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

D1E posted:

We're including college professors with the cool guns too, right?

because the typical university is so large and spread out, professors get machine gun emplacements and artillery.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

we didn't shoot the choir

the guns were thumpin'
'fore the world was trumpin'

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Iron Crowned posted:

The problem is that any firearm that holds more than one round at a time is by it's nature semi-automatic.

pretty sure the definition of semiauto includes self-loading, it's not just "fires when trigger is pulled"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ICBMs don't have wings

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

We should arm and deputize homeless people, they're always on patrol

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Zikan posted:

MAGA chuds start firing all their guns at clouds in order to defend our freedoms to machine guns

They're gonna feel real empowered after they get hit by lightning then

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Pittsburgh Narcotics Cloud

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Like a redneck version of Bain

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

:drat: clickhole better check fire lest they actually stop being satire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

mormonpartyboat posted:

oh my goddddddddd karen is going on about mike pence wanting only a horse in his life

that when he rides a horse is the only time that hes truly satisfied

Much like Walken wearing Bruce Willis's dad's watch up his rear end, Pence rides horses up his rear end.

• Locked thread