Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Augh, first we can't feed children lead, now we can't inject them with any either?? Fuckin' fascists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Hey, Eurotrash posters, how would you feel if I came to your threads and told you healthcare isn't a right??? Same thing!

You keep your health, let me keep my guns!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Might makes right, so taking my might takes my right!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
It is said God gave the ancient Hebrews guns as a sort of apology for failing to help them fight against the people of the plains and their chariots of iron.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
God says only Americans have a right to any gun they want no matter how gratuitously deadly.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Elizabethan Error posted:

nice display of cowardice, so good of you to demonstrate :allears:

If they remembered to bring their gun to the thread you guys wouldn't dare make these outrageous posts!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
If you always won there'd still be slaves and a Confederacy.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
A gunnut who doesn't know anything about their country's history and politics? I'm shocked.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
gobba, you realize Homer was being an idiot in that episode, right? Europe isn't creating an army of King George IIIs to invade your shores and start pushing you around.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
gobba admires mass shooters because they know one needs to kill a whole lotta people to level up and gain enough HP to survive a drone strike or tank shelling once the government shifts back to a monarchy.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Gunnuts should just skip the middleman and refer to their Gun-given Rights.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Elizabethan Error posted:

about 1000 times in 2017
here's a list of times people have been shot to death with alcohol and/or red meat:

To be fair if you take too many shots you can die of alcohol poisoning.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
If alcohol and red meat is so dangerous, why do you need a gun so badly? Just menace random peoplerobbers with a T-bone steak or a Jack Daniels.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
So when marital rape became a crime that was fascism?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I'm assuming you mean racist against white people or else you'd probably be all for it (if you really thought that and weren't arguing in bad faith anyway).

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Tim Raines IRL posted:

oh okay we're at the point where people just want to be D&D spiteful instead of D&D thoughtful? I missed the memo, did skip a couple pages there. Peace

That tends to happen after pages and pages of bad-faith arguments.

cue 'from the gun-grabbin' side right??? :hurr:' replies

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Augh, you filthy gun-grabbers just hate gun-nuts because they keep killing innocent people! You disgust me!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Never forget that DR isn't just afraid people will take his guns, he's also afraid if we get rid of gun culture police and Zimmerman-types will have less excuses to shoot black people.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Actually the goal is taking the guns of all the Real Americans so we can install a Marxist Totalitarian Government with Sharia Law, like we did in Europe.

e: though I mean, if as a side effect less people get shot then that's a nice bonus

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
What, do they consider cops shooting minorities for no reason murder or something? Crazy if true.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Maybe it's not leftists making those rules but gunhavers trying to make it seem like they're doing something without actually doing anything, kind of like a legalistic 'thoughts and prayers'.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Iron Croissant 64 posted:

This is the gun chat thread? Cool. I picked up a sweet spanish mauser (go franco!) this year but cant find 7.62 CETME anywhere. I dont wanna be one of those reloading weirdos, should i shoot .308 through it or will it blow up in my face?

You should get a magazine for your gun, it'll probably have relevant info. Or get some clips on Youtube.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Iron Croissant 64 posted:

Yea thats dumb. The AR15 is a popuar rifle that works perfectly well for hunting, but im comfortable attempting to hunt with a bow and spear so its not a matter of convenience. If you must use a gun there are plenty of other great options. The AR15 is for killing humans. Thats ok. It can be ok when humans die.

Interesting that you worded it as 'when humans die' rather than outright saying it can be ok to kill humans. I guess even you realize how that would make it clear you shouldn't have a gun.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Everything in the world is equally deadly, but I really need my gun to protect myself rather than all those other equally deadly things for some reason.

Also I don't actually ever plan to use guns to protect myself, that's just leftist make-believe.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Guns are necessary as the only tool for toddlers to preemptively protect themselves from gunhavers by shooting them with their own guns.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Those are a little harder to aim

Just aim and sneeze, it's not that hard.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Yeah but what about the infinite black helicopters Big Government would suppress Freedom Loving Americans with if it wasn't for our cult 45s and automatic rifle 15s?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
So you're saying it's more likely a gun will be either useless or detrimental than that it'll be useful. Yeah, sure sounds like a good investment.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Squalid posted:

More likely you won't take anything at all.

So what? It doesn't matter what we ask for they won't give anything, that's the point. Any 'oh we'd be all for reasonable gun control but your demands are SOOOO extreme' are disingenuous bullshit.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I'm all for reasonable gun controlredistribution of wealth, however you'll get no support from me as long as the gun controlwealth-redistribution advocates demand we take all the gunscannibalize the rich.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I wonder if zapplez realizes the US has a mass shooting or 2 every week, while how many has Canada had total?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
People already did those things like a gajillion times, in this very thread. You should know this because at least a number of those instances were at your behest. Maybe you should go to a doctor about your memory problems.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Ain't no rule says a dog can't shoot in a range.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Gun nuts always bring up the same arguments, then follow up replies the exact same way. So many times I've seen the 'need guns to fight my government' 'but government have tanks/drones' 'but US can't quell people with guns in far off country' chain.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Everyone apparently keeps strawmanning you, are you sure you're not related to Dr. Crane by any chance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
zapplez is still coming to grips with the idea that terror attacks by Palestinians on Israelis doesn't make Palestinians equally as bad as Israelis in the IP conflict, so you can't expect him to really understand how to compare any two things in general.

• Locked thread