Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Of the new stuff MHA is the only thing that catches my eye. I'll wait for the goon reactions before I watch anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I don't understand the hype for Mob Psycho, it was good but... not that good? Maybe I'm missing something.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

cursed video

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I can't believe they are all the same character

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Isn't Märchen Mädchen a Winter anime anyway?

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

dogsicle posted:

the winter thread is dead

Just like Märchen Mädchen. They deserve each other.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

This feels like a melancholic Heroman.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

The Colonel posted:

people watching episode 9 of slow start: i'm disappointed this show has not been able to maintain the quality of animation

I only watched the first couple of episodes but does it even have scenes where lower animation quality would be noticed?

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

the first 6 minutes of Persona 5 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6gzh68

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Why would you trust a review by "I never watch or read more than three episodes/chapters of anything" Dis?

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

edit: drat wrong thread

lunar detritus fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Apr 7, 2018

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

The Colonel posted:

the first season of mha is kind of bad

this

It thought it was good at the time but the second season is much much better. Hopefully the third season continues the trend.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Yeah, I was exaggerating a bit about MHA S1 being _bad_ but I still feel the emotional climax in that season is Deku vs Bakugo and that's pretty early. The USJ attack doesn't even come close to that besides the scene where all might goes plus ultra.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

chumbler posted:

Isn't the plot of every touhou that they're a bunch of stupid assholes? Not that there's anything wrong with that, but perhaps not the best role models for the children.

Real life is filled with stupid assholes though

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

I'm the opposite, I watched a bunch of stuff last season but don't really care about anything other than MHA this one

:agreed:

and persona 5, but that's mostly because I want to see if they screw it up or not.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Kashuno posted:

How’s the Persona 5 anime? Is it worth watching if I played the game? I was burned by Zestiria the X and don’t want to watch another bad video game anime

It's a rushed recounting of the game (the first episode more than the second) with only some small changes, but not awful so far.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Coaaab posted:

A lot of the manga readers say that much of Hinamatsuri's humor is predicated upon people being terrible to one another, which seems uncommon enough in anime that I'm gonna stick with it.

Welp, that description just killed any interest I had in Hinamatsuri.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Motto posted:

don't actually watch shows and you can't be disappointed

me, this season. I miss yorimoi and yuru camp. :negative:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I thought it was fine, like Nox says they give it their all to try and justify it and it has one of the funniest scenes in the game.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Motto posted:

*updates spreadsheet to add dis to the "anti-kyoani" faction*

*death note gif*

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

:aaaaa:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Endorph posted:

mobage is better than whatever aaa western game has a 20000 page thread in games this week

gacha addiction is a sickness, please get help

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I keep seeing fanart for the horse anime, did it end up being good?

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Spiritus Nox posted:

It's alright IMO. Basically just a solidly produced Cute Girls Doing Sports Things show once you get past the goofy premise.

I can't get past the premise. :negative:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

What a weird thing to be elitist about.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

El Burbo posted:

The horse owners shoulda seen this coming tbh

:emptyquote:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

kater posted:

I mean, I guess it isn't explicit, but the premise is literally the life of a school girl who is scared what would happen if her friends discover her secret.

And the secret is never revealed, it all makes sense now. :aaaaa:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

DisDisDis posted:

a girl with an old time camera... that's the good stuff

sorry, that looks like a digital superzoom camera

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Julias posted:

....you didn't contradict his post though :confused: