Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!
And let's not forget the compromised trip codes issue, so it could have started as A or B and then transitioned to C with the Qult non-the-wiser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

baw posted:

one question i think about almost every day is who is dumber; the people who think that trump is pretending to act like a dumb rear end as a giant ruse, or the people who think that trump acts like a genius?
The latter are stupider because the former have at least realized that Trump's actions are stupid and then they have constructed a rationalization to allow them to keep believing the stupid thing (in this case, that Trump is fit to be president) in the face of mounting evidence.

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

90s Cringe Rock posted:

I hear she has information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.
So how much do you want to bet that the pending Maxwell arrest is what got Berman fired from SDNY, and would any QAnonist even care.

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

pseudanonymous posted:

He was actually just a private investigator who passed the bar, he never won his cases by lawyering he just would find some evidence and typically catch the criminal in a lie on the stand and they’d confess. It’s basically literally murder she wrote with a lawyer instead of a writer.

And the one time he tried being a defense lawyer, i.e. creating reasonable doubt, he lost the case because he was just trying to get his guilty client to change her plea by badgering her best friend.

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

That transition to part 2 is a killer.