Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

I saw a Q shirt in the wild today, deep in Queens, worn by a 30-something hispanic woman in a majority immigrant neighborhood. She is not who I thought would be buying into this crap, and I can't really understand why she would?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

TulliusCicero posted:

an anus seems like a stretch doesn't it qultists?

No ring.

Edit: god-damnit.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Snowy posted:

ICE cubes

Abolish ICE

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

https://twitter.com/denjiwilliams/status/1283140954031939584?s=20

Did they kill the Lisa Kudrow who was on Friends, or the one who was on Mad About You? How did Paul Reiser escape?

And seriously: how does Friends fit into the Q mythology?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

jojoinnit posted:

A new conspiracy rises! The Trust!

Seems like a new version of the "Marine Law/Fringed Flag" stuff.

https://twitter.com/janiszewski_q/status/1289163066173722624?s=20

(I don't know what's with writing out posts and highlighting the words you like. Seems new but who knows.)

I'd love to see them cancel their voter registration!

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

But on a more related topic, isn't now the time of the year when all the Qanon people who are disowned by their families post their terrible lonely thanksgiving meals?

Since Twitter banned Q hashtags, it makes it harder to find them

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Sucrose posted:

Right. I'm just saying that belief in mystical mind-control-type brainwashing being a real thing is something that led to people being harmed in the past and probably hurt the anti-cult movement far more than it helped it. In the 1980s the Cult Awareness Network got sued into oblivion and had their name purchased by Scientology because a guy associated with them named Rick Ross had kidnapped someone and they were found liable for it.

I wonder if this is the same Rick Ross who has been cited in the recent documentaries about NXIVM, The Vow (HBO) and Seduced (Starz). My guess? Yes.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

However, they're going to lose in GA because of Q.

This seems unlikely.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

The real Q was the cult we joined along the way.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

90s Cringe Rock posted:

You know what ol' JFK Jr always says at a time like this?

"For the last time, my name is Vincent Fuchsia"?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Zeroisanumber posted:

Not military, but from what I understand military intelligence is not particularly known as a haven of brilliant and stable minds.

I remember when my dad used the phrase military intelligence to explain the definition of oxymoron.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Is that JFK in meme sunglasses and a dumbass hat?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Vahakyla posted:

Elon Musk made a lovely joke and posted ”Q*Anon” on twitter. I wanna see crazies.

They all seem to be seeing the * as holding special meaning... Any ideas what it represents in their worldview?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Yeah but they were replies like " he used the asterisk he knows exactly what he's doing. "