Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!

The Donut posted:

So the new Deus Ex is based in Milton Keynes huh

I'm sure there's a Milton Keynes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgUemV4brDU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

The Sausages posted:

look at the signs poor tense and it will tell you I’m write

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

Xiahou Dun posted:

It's always worth remembering that Nixon created the EPA.

Xiahou Dun posted:

Exactly.

I wasn’t bringing it up cause I’m a Nixon-stan.

In fact if you read it that way, my point doesn’t make any sense because it only works as a criticism of modern conservatism if Nixon is a poo poo bag is taken as an axiom. It’s saying even Nixon, the conservative poo poo bird par excellence, got bullied into doing something positive for the environment.

:rubby:

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

Mad Hamish posted:

The Q whackadoodle I had in my office for a while would routinely insist that there would be a 'global blackout' or that the Internet would go down on various dates, usually the 17th of any given month. Because Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet, you see.

But why would the globalists plan their attacks around the nom the guerre of a whistle-blower actively working against them? :thunk:

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

Tesseraction posted:

Moreover the "expert" was one guy who wrote one part of one book about how Pizzagate was a stupid conspiracy, and the guy arrested for possession of CSAM is a different guy with the same name.

For real?

:psyduck: