Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

R. Guyovich posted:

op, explain why we need ANOTHER thread cross-posting delusional right-wing nonsense and i'll take my finger off the gas button.

We've discussed it several times in the FReep thread. Since this doesn't really belong there or the RW media thread, this seems like a logical place...

e:f,b repeatedly. Forgot to refresh the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

hobbesmaster posted:

So shes Argentinian?

drat, beaten

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
So you're saying he still went into the office that day

e: possibly the worst page snipe ever. How are Q and the disciples going to handle it when the Mueller investigation wraps up? I doubt Trump will be directly implicated, but a bunch of his staff will be, and obviously Podesta, the Clintons, Obama, and Soros won't even be mentioned. Most people I suspect will see Trump as guilty as hell by association and mountains of circumstantial evidence...

Corsair Pool Boy fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Mar 29, 2018

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Cable Guy posted:

Clearly this is the answer.. :supaburn:

"Sleep Well Patriot"..? I mean, isn't lowtax having surgery this week, with GA General Anaesthetic... :supaburn:

:ughh:
(I have no idea when lowtax's surgery is, or whether it's general anaesthetic or local... and of course I'm freaking kidding... probably has as much validity as anything else these mung-beans post though...)

Qqqq Qqqqqqq,

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

And then they go off on a tangent comparing Trump to JFK. Pause and imagine, if you will, DJT dealing with the Cuban Missile Crisis.

I cant, none of us would be here

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Best Korea posted:

When they're wrong and nothing happens they love to claim it was because they exposed the plot and the illuminati had to drop their plans. A few years ago people on Youtube swore they'd stopped a terrorist attack at the Super Bowl because they made videos claiming Bane attacking a football game in the last Batman movie was proof it was going to happen. Before The Simpsons predicted Trump thing, they were fixated on Batman movies because of the Aurora shooting. There was also a map in one of them that had a place called "Sandy Hook" which proves it was all connected somehow.

The movie adaptation of Sum of All Fears also predicted an attack at a big football game. 24 predicted a black president. Wag the Dog predicted a sex scandal in the Oval Office. Hell, House MD had an episode with a black senator running for president a lot like Obama well before Obama started running (2004). They also 'predicted' the greatest US biker (with health problems) doping heavily in secret for years in 2005 (I think).

Not really sure where I'm going with this except if you try hard enough everything is predicted in one form or another, and to see deliberate connections between them and real life constantly must be exhausting.

A former roommate hates hearing about Qanon stuff because his mom is heavily schitzophrenic and has a wild conspiracy involving herself that makes his life hell sometimes. It's a shame, because otherwise I think he'd get a kick out of some of this.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Lote posted:

My desire to prove a point killed Avicii. I’m sorry guys.

If we had to lose a big name in the EDM world, I'm OK with Avicii

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Kerning Chameleon posted:

People miss when $10 could top off their gas tanks from empty and desperately want those days back.

Also, a fundamental failure to understand why literally every advanced economy in the world switched to fiat sooner or later. And that slight inflation tends to be actually good for the average consumer and bad for rich people due to its tendency to devalue debt, and that deflation tends to be the opposite. Unless they have just enough self-awareness to immediately pull a "temporarily embarrassed millionaire" tack.

I think part of it is also not liking the idea that money is just an ephemeral thing that isn't really WORTH anything except because the government says so. Along with an underlying distrust of the government in general. I'd be willing to bet that there's a lot of overlap between gold standard types and qanoners.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

OwlFancier posted:

Unlike gold.

No you see, gold is a physical tangible thing that is WORTH something. They just never finish that thought with 'because people all agreed it is, just like fiat currency.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Deptfordx posted:

That people go along with this alwasys suprises me. If I (entirely hypothetically) bought 5K of Gold, I'd want it in my possession, not 'Oh it's in a vault somewhere, but here's your certificate of ownership'.

Am I correct when I assume oversight is minimal on these businesses, and they regularly go bust or sell the same gold to 6 different suckers.

Not just that, but the certificate is actually less valuable than the equivalent amount of fiat, because it's not going to be easy exchanging it for goods and services.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Theris posted:

Sure, but "bog standard American Protestant weirdness" looks pretty loving insane when you aren't used to it.

I don't think even most non-evangelical Americans understand how batshit the rest of the world finds it. I certainly didn't until I started talking politics with people from other Western countries. Even Canadians look rather askance at it, and as far as your typical US citizen is concerned, Canada basically is a colder, more polite version of the US.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Well this is going to cause quite the schism. If Qtards is the term for true believers, what will we call the true believers that trust Alex Jones and think it's 'compromised'?

I think it's entirely plausible that Jones has been Q all along

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Deathy McDeath posted:

SerialBrain2 is starting to emerge as the community’s first apostle. First Q links directly to his thread about the insider history of the thing, then he gets 300+ replies on this recent thread disavowing InfoWars and Alex Jones

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8izb08/corsi_gone_infowars_exposed_our_brothers_and/

How long before he gets a Patreon?

What the hell did I just read?

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Zero_Grade posted:

Freepers are....not exactly the sharpest tools in the shed.

They DO look kinda dumb, with their fingers and thumb in the shape if an L on their forehead.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Oh, I'm not saying that the people pushing that narrative are smart. But that just might be why they're accusing Hillary of giving away all of our Space Secrets.

There is only one secret of space, and it is terrible.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Lurdiak posted:

It's pretty clear they only oppose pedophilia when it involves little boys. Sexualizing young girls is considered natural to them.

"Biblical"

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
Also, a lot of Q's prophecies are so vague and open to interpretation that you can't necessarily pin down what was false - Q wasn't wrong, that interpretation was fallacious! It was obviously incorrect because it didn't happen.

Or it DID happen but it's being covered up. Or it hasn't happened yet.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
Who exactly do they think is desperately trying to debunk all their theories? Where are they trying to do it? Is it just the randos in their threads making fun of them?

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Oh no, dissenters are explicitly not allowed on r/GreatAwakening:

And Qtips aren't allowed in r/The_Donald because they make MAGAs look unhinged. That's really saying something.

Then who do they think is trying to silence them? ABC execs? Us?

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Eox posted:

Has SA figured into their vision boards yet? We get the SJW/Soros thing often enough, and if memory serves Glenn Beck called us an arm of the CIA. If I should be getting a deep state paycheck it's news to me.

I'm still due an enormous amount of money from Soros, don't hold your breath.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Zil posted:

You have to go to the secret deep web for that. It should be included in your 5 year anniversary letter from the Soros group.

Maybe this all-encompassing group of manipulators and puppeteers lost my address.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

chitoryu12 posted:

“Hit squads of MS-13”

Do they think MS-13 is an army of raiders out of Mad Max or Fallout?

Trained and equipped by the Mexican government

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Zil posted:

World Health Organization says about 1 in 4.

Oh wow, I was going to go with 10%

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Jygallax posted:

I wish these people were running some choice periscopes of their searches so we could watch this in real time.

They get good enough cell reception out there?

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

twistedmentat posted:

Yea, you'd see in the Freep threads posts about Freepers saying "America needs a strong man like Putin to defend itself from Evil Dicators like Putin".

And its as simple as Putin hates the people they hate; the poor, gays, women, Muslims, and they wish the US was more open than it is about hating them. They wanna drop some white phosphorus on the next BLM march.

Of course they want to use a white substance.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
GEOTUS means what I think it means, doesn't it :(

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

quote:

Trump tweet on his return shows he's already preparing for battle with the DOJ? "Good to be back at the castle! No time for rest and relaxation, we must continue to serve the American people." ORLLY. Rest & relaxation? R&R? No time for ROD ROSENSTEIN?!? We see what you did there...

:chaostrump:

quote:

I agree. Let's dig like we know how to do and figure out a way to use their own platforms against them. We all have different walks of life and need to use our personal skills to target them in every angle. Idea to use their own platform, and an idea to redpill 1 person at a time at work, school...ect. suggestions?? I work at a dealership so I talk to as many customers as I can about Q. I need a different way... a NOISY way.

I'd love to see this guy's sales numbers before and after he started spewing this at customers all day. That's what I want when I'm car shopping, a guy going on about the deep state cabal and how everyone in power is a pedophile except Trump.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
Trump is definitely teaching Barron how to wear a tie.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Ravenfood posted:

That's in the Pacific. Antarctica is where one of the access points to the Hollow Earth is. That's why all the alien spaceships keep crashing there, they're trying to get in.

E: also maybe where Atlantis is/was/will be

Is that why the glaciers keep breaking apart?!?

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I thought you were going to mention that spiderman knows satan because of the one more day comic.

It's actually probably would be interesting in like a thousand years for someone to work this out and figure out that spiderman knowing wolverine and wolverine knowing spock means that spiderman might know of spock but spock knowing satan and satan knowing spiderman wouldn't mean that.

I don't even know what is being discussed any more, this IS the qanon thread, right?

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

bad day posted:

Generally what Zara & H&M get dinged for is using some “inappropriate” symbol or English phrase but calling attention to something objectionable (I remember H&M got some bad press for a shirt with a design that ~sort of~ looks like a Star Of David) in their stores has also proven itself a guaranteed way to get clicks/shares on your article.

In general the English phrases on their clothes are.. obviously not created by native English speakers. They either don’t mean anything or are just sort of weird. Any one clothing item is only available for a month or so at these stores - they are constantly producing and introducing new items and since they are European companies they don’t necessarily check to see if everything they produce is inoffensive to someone somewhere in the world.

I think - judging from what I know about the companies - probably a majority of their customers do not speak English. People in non English speaking countries tend to like wearing English words in their clothing, and don’t really care so much what they mean.

Much like Americans with Chinese word tattoos

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

bad day posted:

Similar to Q-Tips, my Democrat friends have started seeing Nazis everywhere. One of them was flipping out about this nonsense the other day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/lawand...azi-slogan/amp/

Yeah except this was very definitely crafted with that in mind. You don't end up with that many references to neo-nazi ideology by accident

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

It's the escalation of people that is bugging me.

The paper itself is a racist concept.

The title is suspicious.

The 88 is literally just a random actual number from some other thing. It's what the actual number is. and people trying to act like 14/88 is really suspicious would be right if it didn't say 13/88 instead.

The 14 bullet points claim is pure schizophrenia.

People can make conspiracy theories out of real things too. The border wall is a lovely racist concept. The idea that someone made 13 bullet points because they know you know that 13 means 14 and 14 means nazis is bonkers.

Nobody IN THIS THREAD that you are arguing with thinks the 13 means anything. It's just a byproduct of wrenching in 'out of 88' instead of 'out of 100' or something like ' fewer than 1 out of 10'. The 88 there COMBINED with the 14 words at the top that start 'we must secure' are the only argument anyone HERE IN THIS THREAD TALKING TO YOU is referencing. I don't care what other kooks on Twitter say, and it appears that everyone else here agrees that the 13 bullet points and 13 in the fraction are unimportant.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

What's the US's badboy at these days?

I'd say low 40s? There isn't a formal coalition yet, but...

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Teddybear posted:

I... I must have missed that little aspect of it. So they just think that someone tried to like Harrison Ford Air Force One out of the sky? And everybody agreed not to talk about it and pretend it didn’t happen, including the US, whoever shot it, whatever country they were over, and whatever intelligence agencies keeping track of it? Sensible. Very sensible.

It also happened on the US Pacific coast even though AF1 flew to Singapore via Europe

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Gen. Ripper posted:

I checked the top posts on that Mandela Effect reddit and :laffo:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEff...e=MandelaEffect

"Guys, how do misprints work??"

There's NO WAY his mom got the name wrong

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

OwlFancier posted:

alex jones' diary

I would watch this movie.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Someone help me pick up the world ice doctrine, it even has a nazi angle so we can push it to modern neonazis.

I'm listening. What's your pitch

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

also jews are evil.

Iiiiinteresting, interesting, friendo. I would like to sign up for your newsletter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

hobbesmaster posted:

Wow thats quite a thread! I wonder if anyone is at all skeptical in the comments?

:yikes:

On second thought, nevermind

Oh good gamergate needs more conspiracies