Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like the fact that there’s a show basically set in The Gundam Base, a very real place I have visited in the past year, and also everyone is big into VR, the same year I played the Gundam VR game in Shinjuku.

I like the show so far, the dumb MMO jokes are great considering what a dead genre MMOs are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’ve never really followed an anime week to week before, and I’m having a lot of fun with this! I like the not-Char guy and I actually kinda like some of the characters.

Man I hope that Grimoire kit has knife legs.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I guess I’ll watch OG Build Fighters then...

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Man I just had a thought what if some kid tried to bring their MG Deep Striker to one of these Build Diver scan/VR things that must totally be a pain in the rear end

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Customized TEQUILA GUNDAM stole the show, give him his own series damnit

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I liked this episode, it felt weirdly meta with regards to gunpla as a whole. The old grandpa RX-78 was a cute bit.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BizarroAzrael posted:

So why did sad dude not just play online? At least one of his friends did and he evidently set up an account early on but didn't actually play enough to rank up.

I guess he was sad his clanmates left him for the hot new thing and afraid it’ll happen again if he found a new crew

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I thought that episode was fun, I really want that set of Zakus from Team Rommel now.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sazabi posted:

You missed one

Rommel had a different drink every time they cut back to him. I think the drinks also decreased in complexity as well.

The grenade drink cracked me up so hard I need a screen cap

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Where can I get the Zaku with the giant halo sticking out of his head

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Y'all are the realest.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Guy Goodbody posted:

lol I didn't even notice this reference until I screen capped this scene for the quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMNEp_OEwzo

oh god what the gently caress this show

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Guy Goodbody posted:

The entire concept of scanning a Gunpla is a massive security hole. God only knows what kind of adversarial examples you could put into a Gunpla.

Lego Dimensions was a really weird thing that "scanned" lego things into the game, but because it was one RFID chip and not connected to every piece or whatever, you had to build the actual thing on the box.

I think it would be really funny to see like rogue builders 3d printing their own illegal parts and making some sort of Gurren Lagann-esque monstrosity.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In Gundam Breaker 3 they make you fight a Perfect Grade with HGs, actually

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Neddy Seagoon posted:

wtf beam weapons are for n00bs, use solid ammo :rolleyes:.

1v1 fite me, RX-78-02, beam blades only! :goonsay:

See I would love that. Some sort of hardcore over the top Ball only fight club

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I fell asleep and didn’t finish this episode, break decals plot is bad

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Monaghan posted:

Man that astray design loving owned. I want an mg of it.

Same, that thing kicked rear end.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't like the look of the new Gundam 00.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh man, this week's episode was a ton of fun. It's pretty good when they have a clear objective and can all work together to completing it, I was actually excited to see them win.

• Locked thread