Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Has Disney stuffed animals or Disney related paraphernalia in the bedroom.

Is a wiccan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
doesn't jerk off her retarded handicapped son

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Can't handle the time and responsibility it takes of me to run the local Ace of Bass fan club

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The Bananana posted:

Are you saying:
"Please, league in stead of DOTA", as in I can haz cheezburgersesque begging that he or she DO play league, and not play DOTA?

Or are you saying:
"Plays League instead of DOTA", as in, you would disqualify him or her from romantic consideration if they were to NOT play DOTA, and instead, played League?

srry i made a typo i meant "plays league instead of dota" as in they MUST NOT PLAY LEAGUE and ONLY PLAY DOTA!!!!!!!!! 1 game of league = no Dice Baby. gently caress off back to SCRUB TOWN! NOOB VILLE!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
uses the WARIO character in Smash Bros = INstant Dump. Begone spammer, wanton WHORE!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
wont peg me

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Doesn't appreciate the fine art of Geisha.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
doesnt keep her lego bricks sorted

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

watches dubs

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Being a normie
Not up for a hooliganism
Injects drugs
Equates doing drugs w/ committing murder (though simply requiring a straight edge lifestyle is alright if she's cool enough)
Not self-possessed
Too feminine
Too masculine
Too liberal
Too conservative
Fat
Idiot, well meaning or not
Doesn't engage in my game of hard-to-get

At this point that's basically all of my no-nos. It covers an exceptionally depressing percentage of women worldwide, but with items like "Can't be a normie" I think the fault is squarely mine.

pap smear fucked around with this message at 03:03 on May 1, 2018

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Smythe posted:

srry i made a typo i meant "plays league instead of dota" as in they MUST NOT PLAY LEAGUE and ONLY PLAY DOTA!!!!!!!!! 1 game of league = no Dice Baby. gently caress off back to SCRUB TOWN! NOOB VILLE!

Thank you for the clarification sir

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

pap smear posted:

Being a normie
Not up for a hooliganism
Injects drugs
Equates doing drugs w/ committing murder (though simply requiring a straight edge lifestyle is alright if she's cool enough)
Not self-possessed
Too feminine
Too masculine
Too liberal
Too conservative
Fat
Idiot, well meaning or not
Doesn't engage in my game of hard-to-get

At this point that's basically all of my no-nos. It covers an exceptionally depressing percentage of women worldwide, but with items like "Can't be a normie" I think the fault is squarely mine.

Jesus dude, you must look like Chris Evans to demand so much and be hard-to-get.

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Salty Josh posted:

Jesus dude, you must look like Chris Evans to demand so much and be hard-to-get.

Ask GRINDCORE MEGIDDO, he's seen pictures of my beautiful face.

Also is this list really asking that much? Just be weird, don't fall into any annoying extremes, don't be fat or stupid and don't jam needles into your arms. Is that really so much to ask?

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

pap smear posted:

Also is this list really asking that much? Just be weird, don't fall into any annoying extremes, don't be fat or stupid and don't jam needles into your arms. Is that really so much to ask?

Nah man, I'm just giving you poo poo.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

pap smear posted:

Props for the Hawaiian shirt and cocktail in a snow blizzard, my man.

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Props for the Hawaiian shirt and cocktail in a snow blizzard, my man.

:cheers: I don't think I've ever sent you a picture where I'm NOT wearing a floral print. This is a trend I will continue until you VISIT ME

Salty Josh posted:

Nah man, I'm just giving you poo poo.

Good because it's actually far more extensive and I cut out a lot of the trimmings. Stuff here and there that I make passes for depending on the presence of desirable traits.

Into plants, insects or reptiles? I can forgive having no mechanical interest.
Good eyebrows? I can overlook those misaligned teeth.
Tomboy? So she has no knowledge of history what-so-ever. Live and let live baby.

That sort of thing. Even some of the things on the list are up for debate, specifically when traits considered extremely and highly desirable are in play, or there is a timeline/limit on how deep the relationship goes. I'm perfectly fine with hanging around someone who shoots up, depending on the nature of the relationship. If I know I'm not gonna be around after a time, or if the relationship wasn't intended to be that serious, it's a flaw I can look past and work around.

pap smear fucked around with this message at 03:31 on May 1, 2018

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

pap smear posted:

Generally guys in your situation should be thankful for whatever they can get.

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Generally guys in your situation should be thankful for whatever they can get.

I used to be until I actually started being social. Then after getting all the attention I was getting, I realized I way undersold my market value. And it's only going up, baby. Unlike bitcoin, this is a bubble that will never burst :c00l:

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

pap smear posted:

:cheers: I don't think I've ever sent you a picture where I'm NOT wearing a floral print. This is a trend I will continue until you VISIT ME

Good because it's actually far more extensive and I cut out a lot of the trimmings. Stuff here and there that I make passes for depending on the presence of desirable traits.

Into plants, insects or reptiles? I can forgive having no mechanical interest.
Good eyebrows? I can overlook those misaligned teeth.
Tomboy? So she has no knowledge of history what-so-ever. Live and let live baby.

That sort of thing. Even some of the things on the list are up for debate, specifically when traits considered extremely and highly desirable are in play, or there is a timeline/limit on how deep the relationship goes. I'm perfectly fine with hanging around someone who shoots up, depending on the nature of the relationship. If I know I'm not gonna be around after a time, or if the relationship wasn't intended to be that serious, it's a flaw I can look past and work around.

Or just have no standards like me.

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Salty Josh posted:

Or just have no standards like me.

I tried that and almost became a dipshit girls side dick, who later tried to tear down while I was peaking on 3.5g mushrooms because I rebuffed her. Miss me with that bullshit, turned me off of girls for a good 3 months afterwards.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Prefers Rob zombie over white zombie.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

stealing my-a meatballs

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
won’t do the cumwalk

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Smythe posted:

three dimensional

Holograms?????!!!!?!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
really it's just the homestar runner thing

Tactless Ogre
Oct 31, 2011

Smoking like two packs a day and jobless.

I can settle with a lady that flips burgers if I'm into her, but she's got to bring in some kind of income.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
Laughs at Gabriel Iglesias' stand up

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

amusinginquiry posted:

Laughs at Gabriel Iglesias' stand up

Doesn't laugh at Gabriel Iglesias' stand up

jerk irl
Apr 26, 2018
is not desperate enough.

e: and before people criticize my humor as being generic, let it be known that I am being serious.

jerk irl fucked around with this message at 16:16 on May 1, 2018

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
No fat chicks/ guys. With women I’m slightly more lenient because some women can still look good despite having some fat-and I’m talking like maybe 25 lb overweight max, but with men; no. I don’t want some gross twig boy though, either. And a beer gut is an immediate disqualification for either sex.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
refuses to call me racial slurs during sex

too weak to break my jaw during sex

wont let me buy her mass quantities of shoes

wont let me sell her socks and underwear on ebanned

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
cant read my homemade teleprompter with any conviction live on cam, with my wonderful audience that ive cultivated over years of great content and customer service.

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill
bitches who wear socks in/over heels

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Swedish Butt-Whistle posted:

bitches who wear socks in/over heels

How does a sock fit over heels? Very carefully!?

Dealbreakers: Wears socks of any kind

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Wamdoodle posted:

counterpoint: socks own because feet look weird.

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

Wamdoodle posted:

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill

Wamdoodle posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3855750#post483680414

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
refuses to read from my book of sacred poetry.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Overpowers me physically *to the point of tears!

Are we talking tears like crying or tears like torn anal lining?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Xaintrailles posted:

Are we talking tears like crying or tears like torn anal lining?

• Locked thread