Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Who's doing the odds on Sergio Ramos getting knifed and whether Russia gets caught blood doping?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

This is a good read, I’m backing Cascadia to win crunchiest fans and abkhazia to win the cup

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/01/world-football-cup-alternative-fifa-lesson-geopolitics

This should be made into a movie. It's got more plot than the poo poo they throw on screen anyhow.

paddyboat posted:

maybe he can make us World Cup mods

*bangs silverware on table*

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Breath Ray posted:

I'm going g to start with pajama b case they are in Englans group then adopt more and more countries 🏁🏁🏁

This is not WAYWT Craig

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

fridge corn posted:

I got Egypt in my work pool, is anyone doing an Egypt thread cuz if not I'll do one but be warned it will be poo poo

Just don't call an Egyptian dude or header it Cool Doodz Who Are Pharoahs

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

fat gay nonce posted:

I remembered to post my fail polski one so you can take that one off the list

Don't appreciate the post that was made because it was the post that shouldn't have been made...Kurwa! Kurwa! Kurwa!

Nice pony tho

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

WeAreTheRomans posted:

That's what they did in 1994 anyway

That featured some brutal heat in Southern U.S. cities and slow rear end games because players didn't want to die of heat prostration. Then you'd have the odd rainy & cool venue in Chicago with Bulgaria and Stoichkov eliminating Germany in a great match.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Scotland weren't in it. Saudis had a guy who went on like an 80 yd scoring run that was the goal of the tournament. There was one group with Mexico, Ireland, Norway maybe and Italy and they all went 1-1-1 and I think 3 of them had red, green, white kits lol.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

:downsbravo:

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Gigi Galli posted:

It's gonna be poo poo anyway

Yes, but always the eternal question arises "How poo poo?"

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Gigi Galli posted:

I was going to but it stays now.

You'll be a great dad when your firstborn child is a masculine child.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

Every time the DirecTV guy at CostCo comes up to me I say "you literally see me once a week in here, I tell you I've cut the cable every time, and you still don't remember me?"

It became so awkward I just literally circle around his station without making eye contact.

Christ, anyone got any fentanyl?

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

FullLeatherJacket posted:

*yells about triangles in russian while cramming whole turkey leg into my mouth*

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

England hasn't shut up about that World Cup they won in the 1960s

I remember that. There was next to no interest in footie/soccer in the U.S. then, but a couple of Turkish record producers figured if England and the U.S. shared a common passion in pop music, then maybe soccer could be introduced wholesale with a brand new pro league. That's where it started in a big way for 'merkins.

• Locked thread