Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Oh poo poo new Hitman, that owns. Season One is one of the best games of the last few years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

All they have to do is stay out of the way.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fungah! posted:

i think ive come down on the side of hoping that the nintendo leak was fake because i want to replicate the feeling of watching nintendo effortlessly torch every other conference out of nowhere with a 20 minute video of mario turning into a t-rex and frog
I have an unopened copy of Mario Odyssey at home that I'm saving. I love still having it to look forward to.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

It's because of smash

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Can't wait for the sweet new wave of Klonoalikes.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This is one of the best things I've ever seen

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm never going to stop playing Tetris Effect

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mekchu posted:

Due to timezone differences all the presentations are at like 4am so I can't enjoy the hype live. I hope everyone gets what the are hoping for.
I didn't know I was hoping for Tetris Effect but I feel about that trailer the way a lot of people felt about the Breath of the Wild or Mario Odyssey reveals.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

What's the best of the first three Skate games?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Someone tell me when they announce Puyo Puyo Effect

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm excited for the Doom sequel.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Hexcells Infinite is the best Hexcells game. Also Doom 2016 looked loving terrible before it was released.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Very nice plants in this game

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bob's enthusiasm for games is admirable. He loves games more than any of us, even when they suck.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Planet Badass.
It could be good but it's hard to say, the Serious Sam series has always been hit and miss.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Come on Assassin's Creed Origins and Far Cry 5 DLC!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Far Cry 5 DLC ideas:

A drug one
Some more cars
Plane????
Funny man with gun
Zombies

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan posted:

Also if anyone has PS+ and hasn't played that , it's free this month and really good. Best non-Nintendo platformer in easily 10 years and the main character is a motorcycle
Huh, seriously? I've never given it a second look, I'll definitely play it then.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Last Of Us 2 is queering horrifying ultra-murder, and these LGBTeens are loving it!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I forgot I made this post. I'm glad someone likes it.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan posted:

All your fake game journo posts are almost suspiciously good
I'm an actual journalist, just not in games.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SciFiDownBeat posted:

imo infamous 1 and 2 ruled
No. No!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I like Smash just fine but why would that be the only thing you talk about?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This was the worst E3 in history.
Easily

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

extremebuff posted:

no pokemon or smt or metroid, ninty's done dumb poo poo for e3 before and saved big reveals for after or quietly release trailers on youtube lol but im not holding my breath. im happy with smash though cause it looks loving great, wonder how the gently caress they got snake lol
Konami doesn't want him

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

There’s no way I’m ever letting my kid pick up a controller.
If you don't they just become insane Youtube addicts.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm happy that there will be new Smash Bros, a game series I enjoy, but I'm sad that it's all Nintendo has.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Super Bomberman R was loving terrible

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training I think you've played Fire Emblem the most of anyone in the IZ, which ones are good?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

& yeah Pokemon Conquest was Nobunaga's Ambition with pokemon
I love that it exists so much.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

R. Guyovich posted:

the last of us 2 devs have invented the camo index

“We have this concept of analog stealth. So, in other games, including Uncharted 4, when you were in tall grass or some kind of vegetation covers you, you’re completely hidden.” That’s not possible in this new Last of Us. A meter on the lower right shows the relative amount of stealth cover something provides. “The smaller the circle, the more hidden you are. You’re never fully hidden when you’re in foliage. It changes how close an enemy has to be to spot you.”

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Completely glassy-eyed 80-hour-workweek computer science major accidentally getting radicalized by ISIS after the 15th propaganda video.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

guy at 4 monitor standing desk with each screen dedicated to r/deathlulz, ogrish, liveleak, and cartelbrazil.net eating almond milk cauliflower tendies
lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The scene from True Detective where Woody Harrelson's character watches the cult video, but he does the :dudsmile: smile at the end.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Gore physics coder #6: You see, a human eye will rupture with remarkably little pressure. In fact, they'd probably burst well before the skull finished--

Art director:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Coder 1: Dude, Ellen Page isn't even a real lesbian. Check it out.

Coder 2: Oh yeah dude?

Coder 1: Yeah, I heard she hasn't even killed anyone. Never even like maimed a dude. Nothing.

Coder 2: poo poo.

Coder 1: Yeah, her wedding? Check this out. Her [censored] wedding? She marries some freaking DANCER, dude. Like full-on super gay wedding, right?

Coder 2: Yeah, yeah. Gay wedding.

Coder 1: Zero body count. Zero. You call that a lesbian?

Coder 2: No. No I do not.

Coder 1: Shyuh.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In this scene, more than forty different children are run through a wood chipper. This illustrates the futility of human existence. We were allowed to record audio in an ICE detention facility. Huge get for the team.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Listen, we know some gamers aren't going to be totally "chill" with the presence of women on our team. But we're a diverse group of people. We believe in the equality of women in the workplace. That's why we wanted to tell a woman's story with [Last of Us 2]. So we know we're going to get some pushback for this video. But the truth is, it's not an authentic bunny crush video without women stomping on them. We spent more than $3,000 equipping the women of Naughty Dog with some truly brutal heels.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dongicus... Dongicus. Look. It's not that you're not a team player, it's just that, well... you aren't giving yourself fully to the project. I can sense the hesitation in your eyes. It's going to get you killed out there. That's why we're letting you go. Maybe you can get a job at Nintendo. But this place? It's a naughty dog eat naughty dog workplace. [chuckles] And you didn't even touch the dog at the barbecue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

People. People! Gather round. Everyone. That means you, Gary. You've all been working hard, and you deserve a break. In the last week alone, this team has watched a combined 327 hours of illegal snuff films lent to us by a Jak and Daxter fan at the CIA.

[light applause]

You deserve a break. So everyone gather in the break room. We've got snacks, and a movie. Yes, a real movie. Something lighthearted. We all need to blow off some steam.

Everyone here? Awesome. Diane, get the lights? Great. 3... 2... 1... here! We! Go!

• Locked thread