Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

JFC

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

the treasure behind the waterfall of diarrhea

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

What the gently caress...

mobile game only :bigtran:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

thats why i prefer the dialogue trees show exactly what im going to say rather than just selecting flirt and hoping for the best

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Carlos the Jackal

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

His realistic gun can fire in bursts

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

a historical fiction author put a bunch of BOTW ingredients in his book because he used google to do his research lmao

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...-search-results

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol this is the guy who got in a twitter fight with the auschwitz memorial because they said his holocaust book was bad, so he'll mea culpa on zelda recipes but not that

lmao what a jabroni

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

That’s my secret Cap. I’m always gaming

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

all of the avengers at an apartment party taking turns trying to lift Thor’s Xbox

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

cspam OUT

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

I have two personalities

nicest person you will ever meet

And...

twisted loving psychopath

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Tragedy in the mod forum when Agent 47 was asked to assassinate a pedophile with a tiny penis and lovely hair.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goferchan posted:

My dad actually passed away there. He fell out of a guard tower while they attempted to repel James Bond

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Tubgoat posted:

Less about the money and more about the legacy in my view. Even though horrific management and novel coronavirus destroyed Magic, it's still a top-notch game. Artifact seems inaccessible in ways that transcend money.

you have brain worms

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Try googling a clue.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://youtu.be/IkQ5oARNxLU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Guy who has a small broken brain obsessed with violence against strangers: Err... Boobies? On da tactical waifu?? Really? Yikesaroo much lol

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

borderlands is just like when sleepy joe and the rest of the loving libs kramered in demanding decorum and brunch

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

So then I tried opening a can of coke. loving thing shattered and the shards tore a hole in my pants exposing my small dick. When I went to cover it with a napkin the napkin, of course, was covered in baby boogers and old milk, making my balls and dick smell bad. So I ran out of the restaurant and tried to call an Uber but of course my phone battery died and a horse cop walked over and the horse took a poo poo on me while I was crouched down trying to hide my genitals.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i got two wireless 8bitdo controllers for my snes classic and theyre insanely good, super responsive and feel exactly like a snes controller

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

The d-pad is too "hard/sharp" for my liking but maybe I never properly broke it in. It does feel a lot like an SNES controller though, and I got one of the old ones so it looks exactly like it too.

yeah, i def got a gaming blister the first real session i put in, but im pretty sure thats just how snes controllers are. i remember pretty much having a gaming callous 24/7 when i was a kid

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the guys acting like he wasnt a complete psycho kick rear end too

Cardiovorax posted:

Just wondering, but do any of you folks ever consider calling the police about this and reporting it as the attempted theft that it is? It's not like they're going to stop trying to steal people's packages if mildly annoyed grumbling is all that ever comes of it even when someone literally catches them in the act and has to chase them down to retrieve their property.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

it reminds me of the goon classic e/n post about some guy being approached iun a crowded park in midday by a black teenager who wanted to bum a cigarette off him, so he had to give him a whole pizza to escape [asking for a cigarette possible gang banger code?]

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol