Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
This first guy (Tyler) has been on the screen for 10 seconds and I hate it.

Edit: I take it back I don't hate it. I really really really loving hate it.

Edit: "How disappointed would you be if you were first out?" The most amount of disappointed

SweetJahasus fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Jun 18, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Teek posted:

Glad I picked the right direction for the thread title again.

Big Brother U.S.: Season 20 - The most amount of disappointed

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

STAC Goat posted:

For some reason I'm kind of scared we'll see Frankie too.

This is the worst case scenario, please don't put this poo poo out into the world.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
My body is ready.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Now I know that RHAP is all high on Swaggy (though I haven't listened to last night's recap yet - this is based on their draft) but am I alone in thinking that he may be the worst character we've had in a while? He has the delusions of grandeur, he has the cockiness, he references himself in the third person, he has a nickname that he gave himself and he has printed on literally every shirt he owns.

While I can see some entertainment to come from his eventual downfall, I just can't get past the fact that this guy is a bit of a shitdump of a person and his constant self-promotion is already grating.

Sam is absolutely great so far, she's definitely my favorite. I think if you can look past the psychotic serial killer eyes, Tyler may be an early favorite as well. And despite the strange gun fetish I think Winston could do rather well assuming he doesn't get in some kind of BB19 Cody or BB15 Jeremy style relationship that makes him cocky and blind.

Between Swaggy, "Rockstar", and uber-bro Brett, I can't decide who takes the cake for least palatable BB20 player (until the inevitable surprise racist shows up).

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
This may be a first, but the current Jokers rankings actually kind of mirror how I feel about the cast.

poo poo, I'm becoming one of them now. Send help.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Your Taint posted:

They've had that before, with the producers recruiting certain people to play instead of choosing from the applicants.

WHAT? Seriously?

I can't imagine CBS reality shows doing this.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Considering nobody says his name ever and he's basically not involved in the week one poo poo-show I guess we can assume that Scottie is going to win the game, huh?

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

STAC Goat posted:

Scottie interrupts to ask what a "Mandy" is because Haleigh keeps calling him one and won't tell him what it means. Kaitlyn won't tell her either.

Hello I am old and very un-hip. What is this?

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
It's been over 12 hours and I can't stop giggling about Kaitlyn not being able to do that puzzle. Great season made even greater by her incompetence.

Also, can we talk about her over the top fake crying when she "found out" about the twist that she already knew about? Then, once she was officially out, you know...the one time that actually may have warranted crying, she didn't cry. She's a true sociopath.

I need live feeds of her post-BB life to watch her mental breakdown as she sees what the world thinks of her "performance".

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

STAC Goat posted:

Bay is implying she's pregnant

:staredog:

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

STAC Goat posted:

edit: Off feeds Kaitlyn, Winston, and Rachel appear to be really embracing being D Level Celebrities and partying with other D Level Celebrities like Josh and Johnny Fairplay. Kaitlyn also seems to be both embracing her role as a secret member of Level Six who screwed everything up for the rest of the house while also trying to play the "force of light" thing. The three of them are apparently renting an apartment in LA together.

This is really embarrassing

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Pillowpants posted:

This insanity is why I watch this show. I’m not sure how Brett thinks he can ever win though

Hot take: Brett is the best thing about this season

If you had told me 2 months ago that I'd say that I would call you crazy, but I'm all in on Brett if he keeps leaning into this villain thing. He doesn't have the cachet to be a Will or Dan, but he's done a good job of really embracing the heel role (probably at the behest of the DR) but it's funny to watch.

The Rockstar bullying is a little too much but I can forgive it if it keeps him in this WWE villain type mindset.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

STAC Goat posted:

He basically became friends with the weird girl so he could bang her hot friend and is now setting her up to make a big speech in front of the school so he can pants her.

This is extremely my poo poo. C'mon BB20.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

STAC Goat posted:

Oh, and Tylers Power App expires this week so that's 0-3 on any of them mattering.

I would argue that Kaitlyn's use of Sam's power app was the greatest moment of this, and possibly any, season of BB ever.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
I haven't even watched the show in a week and a half, much less any feeds.

This season started off so well, too :(

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
If you had told June me that I'd be typing this I'd call you crazy.

I sure wish Swaggy C and Kaitlyn were still in this game.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Shneak posted:

I would give anything to trade this timeline with the one where Kaitlyn solved her puzzle.

I wouldn't want to live in a world where Kaitlyn didn't fail the puzzle, but it would have been nice if she'd gotten some production-supported buyback or something with some Paul-level immunity paired with it just to keep this shitshow interesting.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
The first half was one of the best first halves of BB ever, but the second half was abysmal and I know that I, along with a lot of the other regulars in this thread, tuned out around the time of the buy-back.

BB19 was pretty bad all-around, and I think is rather widely lauded as one of the worst seasons we've had between the poor pacing due to "twists" and a generally unlikable cast.

I may get some push-back here but IMO BB15, for all its faults, was a pretty drat entertaining season! The racist bullshit was gross and left a stain, but if you can carve that bit out and just look at those folks as villains, it's one of the better seasons in the last handful of years. BB16-17 were a great run though, and I wish they could get back to that level of show. Early season BB20 had the potential to maybe even surpass all-stars as one of the best seasons ever but the incompetence of Foutte really just sank all hopes of that.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

STAC Goat posted:

That or just steal from BB2 and do "America's HOH" to try and shake poo poo up and scare the boring majority. But trusting America to vote has always been a sketchy proposition. Still, this season probably would have ended up with Tyler and someone on the block which would have been a trip, and last season Paul probably would have gone up which would have shook the house.

Last year this would have resulted in Jess and Cody trading off HoH's until endgame. Let's just pump the brakes on this America deciding poo poo for a second here.

(That said, it'd probably still be better than BB19 actually was)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

STAC Goat posted:

The BB20 cast was dumb.