Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Looper posted:

happy birthday, superior birthday havers
Happy :canada: Day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Yeah I actually like the character stories so far in Octopath a lot.

Supreme hype for that game

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Do most Amazon basics stuff go on sale during prime days? I really wanna snag that generic Xbox one controller for my pc.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I got gamepass on my PC and had a lot of fun playing Sea of Thieves with my Xbox friends. Also, really enjoying Gears 4 Horde mode. I'm glad my gaming PC let's me reunite with my estranged Xbox Live fam.

What should I make/buy for dinner? I'm willing to spend $25.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

What do people think of Quake Champions? I regret not getting the starter pack free during e3 to try it out because I enjoyed Arena.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Convex posted:

It's really fun. You can still play it free through the Bethesda launcher. I think it'll be free to play on Steam when it comes out of early access but if you like it you should buy the all characters pack at the early access discount
Yeah I was thinking of buying it. I should give it a shot on the Bethesda launcher if it’s still free. Watching my nephews go crazy over Fortnite makes me want to load up quake.

I still got my 3 arena disc. Are there servers still running? Would love if that game ran in macOS on my laptop.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Convex posted:

You can still play it free through the Bethesda launcher.
Doesn't seem to be the case anymore unless I am missing something.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I'm glad college gave everyone PTSD

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Twopoint Hospital, made by the same bullfrog peeps who made theme hospital, is coming out August 30th to PC.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I think I might have some kind of anxiety disorder
Yeah. Take vitamin d, omega 3, and probiotic. Go walking everyday and try to say hi to each person you pass by.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Serf posted:

its when you say something that sounds normal but means something else to a certain group of people. its like when politicians say "welfare recipients" and what they mean is "black people." their base knows exactly what it means, but we all gotta pretend we don't know what they're talking about
What’s an example of virtue signalling?

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Serf posted:

i find that most things people call virtue signaling actually aren't
Yeah that’s why I’ve had trouble understanding what people mean when they say it.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Ok. I get it now and can see how it morphed or was co-opted from the act of calling out slacktivism.

Like calling any news that discredits you as fake news

Anytime anyone cares for a cause, it's called out for being a political move or just trying to gain a sense of power to say they are better than you

something to add to the logical fallacy list

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

So virtue signalling is just being a hypocrite...

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

doingitwrong posted:

I am in love with Captain Toad and Octopath Traveller's tiny-diorama world styles and I want you all to tell me about more current or upcoming games that feel like playing with lovingly-made miniatures.
Octopath is going to take me a long time to finish. I know I need to pick up Captain Toad eventually. The demo was awesome.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

corn in the bible posted:

GoG is owned by an anti-union corporation that underpaid its workers so they could get The Witcher 3 made cheaper
Do you have an article link? Same anti-union corporation working on Cyberpunk?

I assumed all AAA games are made with slave labour

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Octopath Traveler made my commute a joy

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

less laughter posted:

the real traveler... was you

:monocle:

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

What's a good upgrade from a Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 mouse & keyboard set? I've been fine using them except the membrane keyboard feels too mushy in gaming.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I always say out loud in my mind HODEO KOJUMBO and smile when I'm having bad day

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

You guys are all awesome. Take care of yourselves.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I like playing Japanese games with amazing music

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

When I had my impacted wisdom teeth removed, On the bill they used a ketamine based concoction to knock me out called Twilight. When I came to I was singing the banana boat song with the nurse until my family took me home. They put me on T3s for the rest of the week. I was high as gently caress.

But yeah no smoking weed cause dry socket

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

It's time to drink drat good coffee and think like Hodeo Kojumbo watching Davood Lunch's Town Pecks for inspiration

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Kojumbo!@

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Next month I'm buying Shenmue 1&2 and Kiwami 2...that's a lot of SEGA to deal with.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

All you gotta do is show up in life

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Yeah officially bumped.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

KOJUMBO!

hehehehahhaa

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I need that Taiko drum game. I used to play it all the time when I lived in Japan and I had it with two drum accessories for my PS2.

Now to decide on the PS4 or the Switch versions....also they better sell new drum controllers!

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

this is now the best thread ever. thanks for the many gifs

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Andrast posted:

The new Warioware owns
3DS?

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I'm so happy to use my 3DS again!! Is this digital only?

The first wario ware for gba was a mind blowing experience for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I just learned from this thread that there will be a new Jojo season in October. Did that first episode that premiered at anime expo ever get released to the public?

• Locked thread