Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Paladinus posted:

Nobody wants to work anymore.

my boss asks if i wanna go early, i go early, it's as simple as that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i was on ebt for about eight mos this year when i suddenly stopped receiving funds in october and nobody at the local office knows anything about it. i get told to renew and then get told to renew again, i get made appointments to take phone calls that never come, i sit on the 1-800 line endlessly. this state wants me dead lol

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
what a mythtake lol

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Paladinus posted:

Imagine getting paid
:geno:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i have $22

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
$5000 here could get your rear end 5 months

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
ENHANCED INCLUSIVE LANGUAGE

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
using your children as a shield, just lol at milk drinkers

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Failed Imagineer posted:

Legal weed shops should sell one strain so powerful that it kills you

they do, i believe it's called Mad Cow Disease

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

BonHair posted:

It's mostly just a weird thing to think about when you consider the meat industry systematically essentially raping, torturing and killing huge amounts of animals. The Danish media is trying to get an outrage going over test animals in medical research, with Novo Nordisk using hundreds of monkeys in a year. Like, that's not ideal, but consider the millions of equally intelligent pigs?
seriously the world needs to change re: pigs and octopus. hosed stuff, should never eat a fellow gamer

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Milo and POTUS posted:

lol I can't afford therapy but I'd be pissed as hell if I could and I did hear it

i can't afford therapy either but there are nonprofit places for that possibly in your local area if you dig, and they're decent.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i attempted to sneak past Kroger Security a rotisserie and they rightfully took my hand as penance. i fought the law and the law won

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i used self checkout and didnt appreciate how the machine leered at me

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
lmfao

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
you liked what you saw?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
you can get my boot bitch

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
got this place for $1000 cuz it just got built, and we get an email today announcing rent's going up by $400 in may. i got baited...

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

In Training posted:

Ah...cheers. I'm not a loser so I don't smoke weed.
...yet, cuz youre in training

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
you too can learn to turn out your wallet at the sight of a fat nug

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

World War Mammories posted:

no one new has registered for this godforsaken website within this decade

That's right

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

BigHead posted:

Someone I know who absolutely loves giving their email address to every corporation who asks put my personal email address into Square's user interface when paying for a taxi. We were on a business trip, you see, and I might need that receipt in case some bean counter questioned our reimbursement. Thanks Dave. Thereafter every time Dave used his card at any Square kiosk i would get an email "THANK YOU FOR USING SQUARE HERE'S YOUR RECEIPT." This meant I would get several emails a day whenever Dave went to Starbucks or the grocery store or the sex arse store or wherever.

Untangling that took hours on Squares customer service line. The first guy at Square suggested I go to a random point of sale system at any local shop and ask politely to use their iPad thing, from which I could access Square's corporate database and unhook the card from my email. That guy wouldn't believe me when I repeatedly told him that was a stupid loving idea.

Second person said it would be simple to create a corporate Square account with that email address, at which point I could manage which cards sent me how many emails. Took me an hour of convincing her before she believed me that I had no intention of creating a corporate Square account.

She then got Square's IT involved, who apparently had never heard of the concept of someone not wanting emails from them whenever loving Dave used his credit card. This went up several layers in IT before someone just did the five seconds thing in their database that I wanted them to do.

Goddamn that was a nightmare of hold times and corporate front line employee bullshit. Really soured me on Square.

lmao, nothing more to add

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
save that crap for the disney flicks kid i gotta figure out how to connect shock collars to local wifi

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
finally, a dog goons can fantasize about bricking without the fear of ban

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
why can't you do it now huh

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
IT'S
HIP
TO BE
SQUARE

SIGNED BEDBYN1NE

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
lol wow

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i never thought about punching the fries

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

spechtie posted:

this certainly feels like a condemnation of the worst part of capitalism, which is Miami
https://twitter.com/i/status/1774298041672999406

:magical:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
zzzzz what else is new

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i side eye this ketamine poo poo especially given its association with rich clowns but if it actually does assist in being an anti-inflammatory... isnt this ridiculous expensive though. i dont have health ins lol