Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

mastershakeman posted:

Symphonies do a ton of nutcracker productions this time of year and are laughing dismissively at activists saying it should be boycotted due to Russia Ukraine war
Famously loved by the Russians in his life, Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

Hey, LinkedIn, you're creepy capitalist garbage.

https://i.imgur.com/XqFG8eO.mp4

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I'm in a new role at my job that is non-union but I leveled with my coworker and told him my salary and he's like "wow that's way more than i make."

dude works super hard and just gets dicked

Popoto posted:

you did good
Confirm. I used to work at one of the biggest craft breweries in the country and openly told my salary to a work buddy who’d been there for 3 more years than I had and was still hourly. Admittedly my pay was dog poo poo, but his was that much worse.

He had a chat with our boss and got his pay increased, which made my boss mad at me. Like some lovely X-er “I don’t know why you younger people discuss salary, it’s wrong” poo poo which :lol::lol: I’m open about it because I know we’re all getting hosed over, you stupid piece of poo poo.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

Shame Boy posted:

Lol at this email I got from the power company just now (bolding mine):

Thanks!
Every time I pay my Duke Energy bill there's a little box at the bottom asking if I'd want to contribute to the "Share the Light" program for people who struggle to pay their bills and it's like, drat you guys really do deserve to have your heads severed from your necks huh.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

Americans are already a form of cancer on the planet

(Agent Smith was right)

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

LeeMajors posted:

she works from home and just listening to these boomer middle managers griping about her designs and how she had to defend herself to these loving room temp morons drives me insane.

you hired her company for a reason!
As a designer, the overwhelming majority of your job is defending your work against the lowest common denominator, MBA-holding freaks who think they know graphic design because their nephew can gently caress around in Photoshop.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

In Training posted:

Hands off the rosemary. Step away from the kiosk. Slowly with your hands behind your head.
There are like half a dozen armed guards (tactical vest and all, lol) at the Kroger here in downtown Cincinnati so I'm waiting to one day unironically hear that from them.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
Real deal Demolition Man poo poo. Wait until Simon Phoenix figures out how to hack them and electrocute a cop with 'em.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

ikanreed posted:

What has suburbia done to this person?
Black couple moved in across the street.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
can't, they're all collapsing before anyone can get to that point