Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Avenatti is all talk. Bernie is currently trolling the poo poo out of Jeff Bezos and it's beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

docbeard posted:

Also, Oprah and that Starbucks dude.

Aside from Zuck, there has to be some tech dipshit(s) with more money than brains itching to give it a go.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
We're not even considering the random celebrities that are going to try a vanity run. If Donald Trump can do it, literally anyone with any sort of fame has a shot.

We're going to need a world cup style tournament bracket.

Nothus fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Sep 5, 2018

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Raskolnikov38 posted:

congrats trump on your re-election

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
The documentary that's going to be made about the next time the economy shits it's guts out is going to open with that Hedges interview. Assuming we still have electricity and aren't bartering ammo for canned goods, of course.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
They're going to ratfuck Bernie and Trump is going to be reelected. Nothing else matters.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Haha *record scratch*

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Obama is embarking on one last mission to snuff out the leftward shift in the party and return it to it's rightful owners.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
They'll promise whatever it takes but then negotiate it all away until defending the status quo will be a huge victory, why are you leftists still mad?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Shear Modulus posted:

whats the occasion for obama's emergence from the woods?

Establishment candidates are losing and the donors are panicking.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Addamere posted:

how many times did we try to have a universal health care plan before we finally got the milquetoast ACA

Truman first tried it. Reagan got his start in politics smearing it as communism on behalf of the AMA.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Every new yorker I talk to is voting for Cuomo but none of them can articulate why or has any real enthusiasm for him. God the voters here are useless.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Addamere posted:

maybe ask them to vote for nixon instead?

I've convinced a few people but I'm just one rear end in a top hat with a loud opinion.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
McCain vs Hilldawg would have been one of the most demoralizing elections in US history and would have had a hilariously low turnout. The Bush hangover vs 15 years of Clinton smears with both sides being at fault for the on-going economic collapse. I think it would have been a toss-up.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Feldegast42 posted:

When the Dems predictably won't do anything meaningful to stop Trump's (or the GOP's) agenda I think a lot more people in the party are going to start seeing the establishment as a liability

Basically the dem presidential primaries are going to be loving wild

When Trump wins re-election, a lot of brains are going to break.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Not recently, but with a 20 candidate shitshow brewing, it's likely the 2020 convention will need more than one ballot.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

spacetoaster posted:

This absolutely is happening.

God I hope this happens. Watching centrists break bad against the Clintons is going to be :munch:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
I just look forward to the new and exciting ways they're going to ratfuck Bernie.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Potato Salad posted:

I don't follow celebrities literally at all, don't tell me amy schumer is related

Lmao nobody gets famous by accident.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Why is the GOP putting up with this circus around Kavanaugh. Don't they have the votes to just ram him through?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Victory Position posted:

is this what it takes to become America's first American suicide bomber

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Trump is going to eat this guy alive. But we all know his role is to play spoiler if Bernie gets through.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

lol this dude trying to regain control of his shitpost cartoon is like Buddhists trying to reclaim the swastika.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Lol I bet she didn't chip in anything other than the tweet.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Few things make me as angry as a medical gofundme. That basic loving medical care has to be subject to whoever can come up with the most maudlin online campaign is disgusting.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

i say swears online posted:

It just confirms to me the peace corps is about getting laid instead of doing good and establishing international ties

It's mostly about careerist resume padding for people with aspirations to join the foreign policy blob but didn't go to one of the military academies.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Never forget that the Clintons are a big reason why we're in this hellworld.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Hellworld, baby!

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Lmao they won't even take care of their own apparatchiks.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
You see it's not slavery because the Canadians don't consider it to be slavery. :shepface:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Quelle surprise that the Microsoft shithead's solution for voting is to use a complicated system that will require Microsoft software to run.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
lol hollyweird

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

I. FEEL. GREAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

The Crotch posted:

I have no idea what 70 Fahrenheit means. Is it hot? Maybe it's hot. I don't know, because I don't use it. This means it is an idiot system for fuckers and not appropriate for daily life.

Protip: it's room temperature

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Addamere posted:

of what room??

On your swimming scale it's the warm spot in the pool after you piss in it.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

comedyblissoption posted:

i still dont understand decorum dem brains because they could easily just say we're getting people healthcare instead of access to healthcare when talking about means tested tax credits bullshit

why are they so insistent on throwing in the word access lol

It's a signal to the donors and the health insurance companies that they're not going to hurt their bottom line.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Gunshow Poophole posted:

lmao rude teens in process of becoming REGULAR OL LIBS

https://twitter.com/guypbenson/status/1043194696946921474

Lol someone just got free college and an internship.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
The Trump admin finally shutting down the Mueller investigation this week is going to result in some awesome broken brains in the #Resistance

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Lmao :fork:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

punk rebel ecks posted:

Zuck has backed off from running right? He was flirting with it a lot last year.

That was pre Cambridge analytica and shadow-banning, so whatever good will he had with voters is probably long gone.

He should still try, though. Watching him die on stage and then eat poo poo in Iowa and New Hampshire would be great.