Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

With the HOF game coming up it's technically kind of not really a new season.

The Browns are garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

The Mahomes gif hype is real for the chiefs.

Where is the gif hype for Lamar Jackson? Has he had a chance to play much?

He hasn't had many sexy plays at all in preseason

I think he'll be pretty good but he definitely needs to sit for a season (probably 2) to work on his pocket passing. He's an actual project QB in the sense that there's actually a pretty decent chance he can be pretty good (compared to some random 5th round schmuck people use the term on). He takes off running when it's not necessary and takes hits like he's still in college when he should be sliding/getting out of bounds.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

the ravens should have absolutely gone for 2 at the end, the defense was completely gassed and there was no stopping brees in OT

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i'm excited for the browns to remain Bad Forever even with baker

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Bigass Moth posted:

If the Browns win out and miss the playoffs because of that dogshit bad spot in the Raiders game I will be quite mad.

i don't think you'll have to worry about the browns barely missing the playoffs

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

writing was on the wall but end of an era

https://twitter.com/ryanmink/status/1072888377983291394

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Ghost Dog posted:

id like to extend a congratulations to the cleveland browns on their hypothetical 2018 wildcard banner hang it proudly friends

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

it's mid december and my team has 6 wins look out nfl we're coming!!!!

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

a neat cape posted:

The Bengals beat you

the broncos beat u

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

kalensc posted:

OP and first response did not pass the test of time:

the browns are indeed garbage

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

lol

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

browns fans should be more like bengals fans and just accept that your team will never amount to anything and revel in the badness

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

congrats to the ravens, who could've beaten both the super-teams that are the saints and the chiefs and clinching their almost-bye

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

No Irish Need Imply posted:

technically the bengals are undefeated this year

im so loving pissed that the goddamn bengals had a 16-0 season before the ravens

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

chinga su madre, fake tough guy

he does have a good point tho

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

https://youtu.be/u9AcEp_MZhE

this doesn't mean anything

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Ravens lose to Hue Jackson and think they're going to clean up in the playoffs

sometimes your team lays a stinker you of all people should be familiar w/ this

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I've always treated our AFCN brethren with respect, and this is how they do me at the first taste of success. Smh

we tried to warn you

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i would like to extend my congratulations to the bengals, the true winners of the afc north

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Ghost Dog posted:

how can you possibly fire him after that? i hope none of the assistants get poached but they probably all will somehow again

martendale is gone

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

browns are going 5-11 next year

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

sponges posted:

Yeah this has nothing to do at all with the Ravens having a superb defense. Nope.Its all Lamar v. Baker.

correct

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i think lamar can develop as a passer, harbaugh has said throughout the season that this offense was kind of a makeshift thing so i'll just be optimistic

losing to the chargers took the sting out of the loss because rivers owns and they are probably going to roll the patriots

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

please do not insult marsh

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Gatts posted:

No, we can get value out of him. He's good but we have Nick Chubb. I'd rather have Chubb. And signing Colin is a good thing.

So these are good things.

you dont want a RB that the team will definitely use and could contribute but you want a QB that the team doesn't need and won't contribute?

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

hush little baby dont say a word mamas signing colin and trading hunt for a 3rd

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Metapod posted:

The hb that's dominating lbs that run 4.50 and weigh 240 is worse than the dude who played where insurance salesmen were good enough to play

don't even stoop to his level of trolling dude, he's trying to change the subject and talk about ravens

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Bigass Moth posted:

Not true at all but sure. He did also maybe kill a woman.

and no one was around to sign kaep and bail him out

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

suggs owns and is a hofer

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

you would reach for whatever was available to you if you saw that marilyn manson lookin demon comin at you in the dark

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Good Offseason 2019 hang the banner

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Despera posted:

Aw Tomlin wants the type of player who loves to slave away on Ben Rothlessburger's plantation.

there's already browns fans in this thread so we are kind of full on really bad posts but i appreciate your charity

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

sharknado slashfic posted:

the bengals ring of honor is what you get when you don't clean your toilet bowl often enough

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Oberst posted:

The bengals are gonna be mediocre this season thenn crash horribly two seasons from now and get trevor "t law" lawerence

this is my worst nightmare because this is actually going to happen

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Time posted:

lmao no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Ghost Dog posted:

the mundane witlessness of browns posters itt reminds me of the endless loving avalanche of packers posters, a veritable army of them just endlessly talking about their 4th string fullback being the best in the league. that kind of espn 14 round table eventually drove gendo to be a sex pest and like oberst is just sitting there with a deliverance voice, overalls and a straw hat petting his pet pig and yall wanna play games