Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol the succ in the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

El-Sayed behind by 13% with 20% reporting, not looking good guys. I'd feel more hopeful if I could find a district where El-Sayed had a strong lead and could build on it as more of it reported but even Wayne County is neck-to-neck for him and Whitmer.

Governor was called an hour ago. OH-12 is what all the cool kids are watchin

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

unimaginable ownage by the green party

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lmao @ jill stein

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Cohn calling it for the R's in OH-12

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

manchkin would have won

id hate to run his twitter right now

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

Is there a more D&D move than bitching about the Green Party?

https://twitter.com/SassBaller/status/1027009130651938818

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol why even defend the treasonous green party, the DSA loving exists and has accomplished more

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hillary only lost once! Bernie keeps losing!!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

LinYutang posted:

Abdul is now losing Washtenaw County, the biggest pocket of leftists in the state ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also down in Wayne

Progressives must not emulate Hillary Clinton, they need to the leave the cities, and hit the road like Beto.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the grifter Shri is rightfully getting blamed, but the Green Party is gonna eat poo poo until January 2021 and a Dem is sworn in.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump's rally in Dallas is gonna be wild. Tonight proved his endorsement is powerful and to be spread out to as many candidates as possible, because they were testing it for OH-12

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

iSheep posted:

haven't his endorsements generally ended with a loss in the past?

The Democrats have never won RED WAVE

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1027026526871740417

:smugdon:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Zas posted:

a state overturning 'right to work' is bigger than any house race

oh i thought they were defeating a measure to increase the right-to-workiness, (i assume all 50 states are right to work)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

failing joementum ignores the Russian voting machines at his peril

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Michigan will be left to Republicans in less than 4 years. these Dems won’t last.

• Locked thread