Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
Managed to regain my SA account to post in the other posting thread! Join up, hellcamp, its a fun new world.

Currently making some ISK importing poo poo in small amounts and reselling, not the greatest money maker but helping keep the war going and keep myself positive for when I welp myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

Jazzzzz posted:

Given the amount of time I spend going back and forth between the forums and making sure my pyfa/in-game fittings are up to date, I imagine there are at least three other folks doing the same, each with >2 brain cells to their name, who could push butan once a week and not gently caress it up too badly

I will be happy to keep the fitting uptodate, I have enough of an obsession keeping the subforums fully read so yeah, happy to help out keep everyone in updated doctrine.

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

andromache posted:

If you want to help out, just ping me in the goonfleet jabber channel with your eve character you want the title on, since it's too much :effort: for me to figure out forum account via sa account.

Sapphirejb in goons, Fqubed_aran in the jabbers/mumbles

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
I went on that fleet, I'm pretty sure the guy wasnt picking up on the nuances of everyone just having a laugh. Hell, I didn't even lose my ares/JackD in either fleet.

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

Reddit largebrains keep sperging about Eve being an N+1 game where the team with the most players wins... and yet Papi continues to subvert this paradigm at every available opportunity.
https://br.evetools.org/related/30004759/202102091200

I got to use a bomb launcher and only (mostly) hit reds!

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

coelomate posted:

nope just kidding probably just more bubble footsie :v:

Fucks sake, I wanted an excuse to get away from the inlaws

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
Honestly if it's a time I can make it, I will, I intend to be nice to them in the fleet and on coms and hopefully a few more of their line members think we aren't as bad as Vily said.

That said I'm talking for myself, I don't expect anyone else to do it for my reasons.

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
Imagine how many "I thought I was bridging, didnt mean to jump" would happen

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
How many skill points or what skills are required for reactions? Basically I'm getting my account to do things when I'm away for part of the week and can't do more than login and station trade/PI, but also don't want to spend months training skills just for reactions.

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

To do reactions effectively you need reactions iv and mass reactions V/advanced mass reactions iv

Iirc it’s around 1mil SP

Thanks, injected and spent some spare SP so let's see what happens

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

Baculus posted:

did someone tell him about the billions in investment capital you need?

Yeah I'm aware, i don't mind spending some to see how it works, even if it's just to learn systems it can be fun, or just understanding better more of the gears in the game.

I did PI a few months ago, and learning how to make megafactory planets is fun (even if depending on what you're building may never sell at a profit...)

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
F2 sounded a lot like have more accounts, but it's far from that.

So far I import things from jita via itl, I don't make much money but it keeps 1DQ stocked.

I have my main offer Cynos in a number of good systems to jump out from 1DQ or back into it (this is single account, I'll interceptor myself there / deathclone back. Sure it's not super big, but it is doing a bit of logistics so the FC/coord don't have to think on that too.

Basically it's do things beyond joining a fleet, that's good, and needed, but so are other things.

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

Jazzzzz posted:

Just got a marketing email from :ccp:, looks like they are selling 1.6m SP straight up for $44. Plex for injectors and the training pack with some SP and a training speed booster have been things for a long time, but have they ever just let you directly buy skill points by themselves before?

So 4 injectors, 2.6b seems a bit pricey considering 1100 plex price

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

Phlegmish posted:

My advice when you've joined GSF is to join fleets and then constantly drop hints about being a newbee, you will get a ton of money. You can also use this tactic on jabber

Join a fleet, say you can't afford to fly X ship, and you'll get the ship gifted or money for it often enough. Hell I'm some brand of poor and I'll do that because this is a game and the more people having fun the better

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
What was your fit with the Gila?

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

Baculus posted:

so uh... slavback is loving awesome.

I really like out FCs but flying with him is a whole body fun experience

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

Dalael posted:

I'll just pay :20bux: and get my poo poo out of asset safety if the time comes

No asset safety, everything goes up in flames in 1DQ, taking whoever i can with me.

But yeah, their silver ticket thing is even more ridiculous the more you think about it

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
https://imgur.com/a/7wnAIqB

Please keep the war going. Also lol at goons getting tired

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
Given they are gating caps to avoid sending anything to a non cynojammed system, and they have to go the long way around...

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
I feel the idea of adding complexity/reducing the vertical integration one one person (without twenty accounts) is good, all the things I'm seeing on implementation kinda make a good idea into poo poo. Also how about some QOL in PI because I'm running suboptimal setups just to avoid carpal tunnel

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
I'd like my 12b a month for posting in this thread valuable intel.

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
Is that basically 2 days/copy? That's... Slow

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

Mederlock posted:

Look at the price under total Job Cost and prepare to clench your buttocks

My mind was not comprehending the groupings of numbers, surely it was off by three magnitudes. SURELY

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
What's your Gila build?

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
When you get commissar'd you stay that way.

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
Voting delta. I could be swayed to split the ticket with Globby

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

angry armadillo posted:

I've never seen it happen but it sounds really funny :D

Every titan bridger gets bumped when you approach with your MWD and smush into it. It happens very often. You can do it and push a ship of tether too.

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
Are you even in a bomber fleet if you don't hit blues?

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

Stereotype posted:

Slavback is great, he is one of my favorite fcs.

My dudes

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

Wait, what’s PD again?

Project discovery

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
Gobbins quote was 'leaked' from their discord iirc

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

Nice posts thanks, honestly if this war wasn't going on/didn't have buds in delta you guys seems like a fun group to go shoot things

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

our alliance leader just asked everyone to grind trig standings so we can use pochven for logistics

lol

Good thing this game does reputation standings in a sane way lol, oh wait.

RIP you

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

Ynglaur posted:

Do you mean your Titan?

That's a coffin

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

OAquinas posted:

Same. I was free and clear for years, but then the Horn sounded and welp, here I am setting off fireworks in front of the palace.

F2 like there's no tomorrow

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

OAquinas posted:

"Yes, let me use my billion isk ship to set off fireworks on a hostile gate. Nothing will go wrong with this."

Never not take the bait

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

Nunes posted:

I feel like there is a bubble bath joke in there somewhere

I mean it's now for our benefit, so yes.

If not maybe ask Globby to deploy them himself

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
I really suck at page sniping. Misquote, not realize it's new page etc. This was what i was intended to quote.

Rudeboy Detective posted:

Oh man, CCP is about to revise their deployable rules bigly.

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013

Baculus posted:

We literally went through multiple script iterations before he was comfortable with it. Kenny G is not willing to give coded messages lol

The part he said 'and i guess this is where I come in' and half chuckles to himself felt extraordinarily real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fqubed
Dec 12, 2013
12 bil per trimester and I'll post on Reddit.