Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

triple sulk posted:

it's piss, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Finicums Wake posted:

boosted's probe wore off just in time for him to die in the hurricane lol

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
BUT ENOUGH ABOIUT YR MOM

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
industrialization and the shift away from slavery finally destroys the south

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
don't worry, plenty of poor people will still die unnecessarily because ICE needed another 10 million to do ethnic cleansing

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
yeah like even a cat 1 or TS class can destroy poo poo because if it's moving <5 mph it's just constantly dumping rain for the entire duration

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
no white looters will be shot, guaranteed

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
gatorcane

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

maybe its time for a new new orleans

i feel like these are hold steady lyrics

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

I love how we now live in the era of stealth hurricanes where they can appear without warning, cause massive damage, and disappear in November

those are called tornadoes op

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Chuka Umana posted:

In all seriousness though, OK seems to have dodged any serious tornadoes right? Nothing should form tonight?

according to SPC there are still favorable conditions for development, but it's moved from probable to possible.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
that great lakes system is supposed to be around for like a week also

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
there's out of control barges floating toward a dam with no way to stop them or protect the dam

also 3 people died in missouri tonight from a nader

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Jefferson City PD gonna have a presser in a few minutes at https://livestream.com/KMIZ/live2

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
https://www.facebook.com/231168413600816/posts/2413940075323628?s=71306790&sfns=mo

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
https://www.10tv.com/watchlive live weather broadcast from ohio, poo poo's getting hosed

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
all of this rain has crop fields flooded and come harvest grain prices are going to be way up

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
pretty sure a tornado formed right around my house about an hour and a half ago, no damage and now the rain is coming straight down so i think i'm out of the woods

never thought i'd be ready for the loving relentless heat of summer but this tornado poo poo got me honkin like a goose

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
tornado that hit me yesterday was rated EF-0, because there's nothing in our town to destroy basically and we were right on the start of its path

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
"yoink"

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
had 60mph winds for about half an hour today, and it was hot and sunny on both sides of the 15 minutes of rain. extremely cool and good.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
the film geostorm, wherein an automated robotic voice reads out "5 minutes 51 seconds to self-destruct"

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Geostorm is a good rear end movie wherein the spaceship or whatever has a robot lady voice that says "Five Minutes Fifty One Seconds To Self-Destruct."

Not six minutes, not every fifteen seconds, 5:51. Someone programmed the boat to say that, specifically.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Gripweed posted:

81 degrees in Houston right now. Absolutely lovely

high of 90 in denton today, this morning was downright pleasant in the high 70s

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
highs under 90 in north texas this week, definitely normal and unchanged climate

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

redleader posted:

had a strained, alarmed laugh when i saw this

lmao we're gonna die as hell

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
imagine the hell

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Florida will get the red carpet treatment because they voted for him.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Lastgirl posted:

they were being eaten

the only people who were eaten were rich (except for the guy at the very beginning)

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

El Burbo posted:

very wet

from the standpoint of water that is

just remembered this from.......... last year? gently caress

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

oystertoadfish posted:

please explain the reference I would like to learn

also there's a tropical storm, Lorena, that's gonna crawl up the Baja California peninsula. maybe its remains will hit socal idk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45X4WvkTK_I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qCaLgRadwA

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
yeah all of the coverage i've seen of victims tonight have been apartment-dwellers, hopefully they had some kind of rental insurance, but most of these people are proper hosed out of a place to live

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

redleader posted:

[TORNADO AGAIN?!?]

are tornados normal/expected at this time of year?

cold front season is storm season

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
https://www.spc.noaa.gov/products/outlook/archive/2020/day1otlk_20200110_1200.html gonna be another one of these today

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
we had 12 hours of thunderstorms and multiple tornado warnings on friday, and 4 inches of snow on saturday morning.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

ScrubLeague posted:

we had 12 hours of thunderstorms and multiple tornado warnings on friday, and 4 inches of snow on saturday morning.

also it was 60 today.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
it's already getting pretty fuckin bad out there and it wasn't really supposed to kick up for another few hours

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

SirPablo posted:

There are options that the cost is pretty reasonable when weighed against getting shredded to deaths.

https://www.armoredcloset.com/products/installs/

Those are honestly really affordable and local to me I might look into that before like next summer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Harik posted:

not featured even once during this video: tornado sirens

25 loving miles on the ground, no warnings.

once the child labor law is effective, 12 year old boys will be able to manually crank the tornado sirens for thirty five cents an hour