Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Matt Moore retired he just hangs out at Miami facilities now

He’s gone on record saying his body’s done with football. Don’t forget he had two nasty concussions in 2 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
James is a stud
FITZPATRICK is also v good

Lotta good hybrids

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Man in South Dakota:

“google, search how to cope with depression”
“got it! Showing results for the Miami Dolphins fan board”

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

Josh Sitton out for the season

https://twitter.com/armandosalguero/status/1040548575527297024?s=21

so we got exactly one game of really great OL play.

WHAT

NO

there were GAPING holes behind him. gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He worn out after figuring out how to slip the drum a roofie?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

shirts and skins posted:

N. https://twitter.com/RichCimini/status/1040963366611820546?s=19

V. Oh right, we don't actually *want* the Jets to be good, do we?

He was banned wasn’t he? For literally pushing people down stairs or something?

I know he’s supposed to be a huge prick in real life but i mean that’s a bit of a given

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Eagles fans having to use the depth chart from ESPN is p funny

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Diqnol posted:

Is there a roster in the NFL that makes more sense for Gordon than the Cowboys? Dolphins or Jets, maybe?

... what?

Cowboys need receiver help. Miami’s loaded at WR. It’s our deepest position next to RB.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Browns have clearly given him 50 shots

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Diqnol posted:

I don’t see much talent on either team at WR. Stills and maybe Giesecki for the Dolphins are okay, but who else do you have? Don’t tell me you think Amendola plays a full season. In their case, Gordon replaces Parker and the offense can be great.

Jets have Enunwa and Anderson so they need him less but they have the money to pay him and have an opportunity to give a young QB a star WR to develop with. What’s not to like?

Stills, Amendola, Wilson Grant and Parker. Miami’s deep at receiver, Dallas is bringing back roster fluff.

Gordon is more talented, purely from a physical standpoint, than anyone we have, but Miami’s got great role players for Gases system

Eagles fans shooting a 0 on other teams roster talk as well.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Sep 17, 2018

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Also Gesicki doesn’t count, we said WR not pass catcher.

Albert Wilson in Gases system is our new Landry. Stills is a deep threat. Jakeem Grant is living up to his potential

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Diqnol posted:

Stills (WR2), Amendola (oft-injured slot), Wilson (weaker Landry), Parker (massive disappointment). Grant looked ok yesterday. Giesecki is talented once he can block. You have a coach who believes in culture thus a guy who thinks he can reform him. Want to explain why a talented contested catcher doesn’t fit beyond “they’re deep”?

Miami got rid of Landry because he couldn’t match up with Gases system + studying and you think bringing in a guy who refuses to commit to arriving to practice on time and struggles with any playbook over 2 options will fit right in.

Gesicki can’t beat out AJ Derby for playing time, so let’s see on him.

Miami doesn’t need a true #1. It’s more about X and Y receiver moreso than 1-2. It’s the system he has, he likes, etc.

Miami just shipped off an alcoholic to Seattle, so bringing in JOSH GORDON MAKES SENSE jfc

Be honest - you’re going off box scores right? That’s the only way i can understand your position

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

SHOAH NUFF posted:

We don’t even know what Gordon did to piss off the Browns dipshit decision makers, it could have been nothing

He lied about why he was late then lied about an injury, after being provided chance #600

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
High reward very low risk hey good thanks Cleveland

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Joey Freshwater posted:

Update: https://theblast.com/tampa-bay-bucs-qb-ryan-fitzpatrick-fitzmagic-nfl/

His mom says he’s had that name since High School (so like...5-6 years?) If Fitz cared he’d absolutely have a case to show it’s his thing. He was drafted in 2005 - when Minkah was 9 years old.

No he wouldn’t. Not unless he has merchandise or genuine documented history of using the brand and profiting on it.

Otherwise it’s first to file as it should be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Joey Freshwater posted:

I said he’d have a case, not that he’d win

Yeah no i understand, I still argue no. It’d be dismissed immediately. Literally no case.

• Locked thread