Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

wandler20 posted:

Here's a bigger version of the map:

The packers are by far and away the second most popular team in Minnesota so I'm not sure if this is one of those maps where there are three jags fans when the trend says there should be one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
So since Gruden seemed to want to tank the raiders season as hard as possible are there any studies on the long term viability of a team in a new city vs immediate success of that team?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Here's a table in the grocery store in a twin cities suburb:

The only reason the Packers wouldn't be number two in Minnesota is if they were number one instead.

We get those exact donuts at work tomorrow 9 am.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Metapod posted:

No one will get the qb play rice got

While true Randy didn't exactly play with slouches.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

pubic works project posted:

Right. He played with a system QB.

He also got some really good seasons from Randall Cunningham and Daunte Culpepper.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Kalli posted:

Jim Brown is likely the best compared to his contemporaries, but he was rushing against dudes the size of today's punters.

Which makes for great highlights, but much like the Bill Russell argument, becomes hard to argue they're the best compared to guys that played against modern players.

You mean Wilt.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Did Jim Brown even do weight training?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

King Hong Kong posted:

Please, I’m begging you, stop showing every Titans game here.

Do you live in Medford Or?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

King Hong Kong posted:

In the Medford TV market.

Is that not a secondary market for the niners, raiders, or seahawks so you get defaulted to the butt game?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Kalli posted:

Jim Brown would've been the greatest if he just beat the poo poo out of Art Modell when he told him to stop making movies and show up early for training camp.

Imo he should have beat nfl owners but not women

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Sam Hurd is still my favorite NFL criminal just for the sheer bulk of drugs that would make Tim Allen blush.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Edit:

my question was answered

Bip Roberts fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Sep 15, 2018

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Is $250 for 40 yard line inner bowl tickets that out of line for any NFL game?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
bosa dead nutz

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

89 posted:

I could see the Browns trading Josh Gordon just as likely being the Browns Being Dumb as it is Gordon Fuckin' Up.

It's probably a decent time to sell high on him after a credible week one performance allowing 31 other teams to build a mental framework where he's not going to act out the garbage fire his life is.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

What is the worst a division has ever finished in the Super Bowl era?

There was the beast mode season with the playoff bound 7/9 Seahawks

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Not sure why the Browns decided to sign some random rookie K who sucked in college. Dorsey was even the Chiefs GM when free agent kicker Cairos Santos was doing an excellent job up until he got hurt and waived

Might be a money issue over paying a veteran salary?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I can't believe I need to root for Gordon and Boogie Cousins to fail.

• Locked thread