Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Toebone posted:

I've got Smash pre-ordered on Amazon for the prime $10 discount, but I'd rather have it digitally - how much does the gold coin work out to?

About six bucks, three dollars now and another three at launch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
It’s Team Ninja apparently so it’ll either be great or terrible

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Still probably best on PC where you can use a fast travel mod.

It’s best on PC because you can mod Into Free back in

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I just want those cool smiling rocks that let you run on walls in the next Mario Maker. Everything else would just be gravy

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Did they fix the frame drops in dead cells yet? I remember there was supposed to be a November update to fix it, but I haven’t heard anything besides the option to lock it at 30.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmes5rhR-jQ

:eyepop:

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Yeah and it sucks

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1092951004918632448

Good selection this month

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Yeah we just the the Castlevanias and Punch Out and I’m good

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Since the stated reason for no new Advance Wars games is that “it's harder to create relationships between its characters compared to Fire Emblem." I think I’m good with them leaving it off the table until they get their priorities in order.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I don’t like how different the shoulder buttons feel compared to the standard cons, the minus button feels weird too. It’s a good Dpad though, wish it had rumble.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
That looks so loving good

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

SeANMcBAY posted:

It doesn’t have any awful creepy anime aesthetic so that alone makes it better than Puyo Tetris. A simple offline marathon mode would be a nice addition though.

Fire Emblem looks really good. The school mechanic intrigues me.

This post gave me whiplash

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’ve yet to be disappointed by a Kamiya directed game. So I have faith he’ll be able to make a good game starring dragons and fake Dante.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1098665374114082816

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Sure I’ll play a new Kid Chameleon

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I can recognize the Fire Emblem characters but I just think they’re all boring as hell. I would know because I’m boring as hell too

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Dual Destinies is the only one I’m iffy on. But everyone else likes it so you should probably play it anyway.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Steve2911 posted:

Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor was pretty not great.

The Fan Translated sequel is real good though.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Bayonetta is the butt witch

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Hm... maybe I'll get a voucher. How long do we have to decide? I'm obviously getting Link's Awakening and I was strongly considering DQ XI, but I can sit on that one for far far longer.

They’re valid for a year from purchase and they’re purchasable until the end of July. They seem to be adding most big upcoming games to the offer so I don’t regret buying four vouchers at all

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I just want it to come out so they could hopefully start on the new Advance Wars :unsmith:

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
They should make an Advance Wars that looks like the new Links Awakening. Hire me Nintendo

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Isnt it just a standard stylus that are like five bucks? I have a few here that I can draw Mario on if you want them

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

a.lo posted:

I'll take one

BisterdDave posted:

Count me in for one!

I can’t draw for poo poo so I just wrote out Mario, put a mushroom on it and attempted a question block

hatty fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Jun 15, 2019

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I have no idea why they would ruin Zora swimming in the 3DS version. It’s like they wanted to hurt me personally

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

bushisms.txt posted:

Wait they did what now?

Ruined is a bit harsh, but they made it so the only way to swim quickly is to use magic. So you can only zip around the ocean for a limited time unless you were picking up refills constantly.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
No it’s missing the sandwich eating IR motion stuff not the gyro

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Can't wait for gamecube games to be Switch Pro exclusive

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’d pay an upwards of $5 more per year for SNES and GBA games

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
PS5 will have no games until Bloodborne 2 like its predecessor

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
It switches on and off so ipso facto its a Switch.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The one thing I like in XII is the kickass bestiary.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Forget that, when's Dirge of Cerberus?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

MechaSeinfeld posted:

RE4 is harder than I remember. Maybe it's because I last played it on the Wi, which had super aiming.

My brain is still programmed to aim with the left stick. Can't do it with the right one.

You can change it to the proper classic controls in the settings. You can even hit A to shoot

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The lowest right now is $46 for 50 on Raise which isn’t too bad but I also want to find the $85 deal

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Indie doesn’t mean anything anymore

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Is the story worth caring about in this one? I tend to start skipping cutscenes once they get too grating to get to the battles faster

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Not until Thursday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I wonder if they’ll manage to actually solve the issue. What’s the problem? The sticks wearing down the contacts?