Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plotac 75
Aug 8, 2007
Mysteries of the ancient lizardman sealed by ancient, mysterious lizard magicks lost in the mysterious realm of ancient lizardmen from ages far, far ago.

Hazo posted:

I didn't realize we were getting the Grand Inquisitor in the series too. Wonder if they're gonna plaster Jason Isaacs in makeup.

Nah, that'll be Rupert Friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plotac 75
Aug 8, 2007
Mysteries of the ancient lizardman sealed by ancient, mysterious lizard magicks lost in the mysterious realm of ancient lizardmen from ages far, far ago.

twistedmentat posted:

Obi-Wan real good. I love bringing back investigator Obi-Wan.

Also the thing they were cutting meat from may have been one of those space whales from Rebels. Tiyanki i think?

Tiyanki are definitely from Stellaris, I'm not sure we even got the name of the Star Wars space whales.

There are some https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Whale Might be the purrgil? See below.

Plotac 75 fucked around with this message at 04:20 on May 28, 2022

Plotac 75
Aug 8, 2007

BIG HEADLINE posted:

To each their own. I actually found her wit and initial suspicion of Obi-Wan pretty good writing.

But I do concur the forest chase was terrible. I mean, just stun her and save the cliches.

Ah man, they could've used the blue-ringed stun setting too, would've been :krad:.

Plotac 75
Aug 8, 2007

Kesper North posted:

I wish there were more paying "Star Wars LARP" job opportunities in this world, improv is super fun if you have a good group

Having known folks who ran a weekly Star Wars LARP for the better part of 8 years, there comes a time where no amount of money would offset the ulcer-inducing hair-pulling stress. But it was a combat LARP so.

Plotac 75
Aug 8, 2007

Arc Hammer posted:

Why would you make pirates and not use Hondo

Because Hondo Onaka is a legitimate businessman, known throughout the galaxy for his forthrightness and honesty!

Plotac 75
Aug 8, 2007

OldSenileGuy posted:

Did Squadrons support PS VR or any other kind of VR? Seems like a TIE Fighter type game would be tailor made for VR since you just sit in one place and move your head around.

Sure did, at least on PC. Still use a stick but cockpit seated VR was available.

Plotac 75
Aug 8, 2007

Cage Kicker posted:

I don't care if it's intentional or not, Kylo having the lightsaber equivalent of a fart-can Honda is canon to me now

Well it even looks janky with its exposed wiring and whatnot.

Plotac 75
Aug 8, 2007

Owlbear Camus posted:

Does anyone have a list of which Clone Wars episodes have night sister witches? Doing research for a LARP

Whoa whoa whoa whoa

there's another Star Wars LARP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plotac 75
Aug 8, 2007

Owlbear Camus posted:

https://jefesairsoftsolutions.com/products/fate-s-grasp-gcw

My fiance is mostly going to hang out in the non-shooty zones as a nighsister witch. She has a badass costume but we're looking for some background touchstones for her character.

Ooooh, that does look interesting. The LARP I was in went the literal inverse direction, instead of 2-3 days once a year with blasters, it was every friday night (holidays or hurricanes bedamned) with lightsabers. But damned if that's not a tempting idea.