Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Post structuralist anarchist. None of you are without shame or inherent ill intent. The only good fortress is the one built of fire, on the bones of those favoring your so precious "democracy" and "breathing".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Martin Random posted:

We're gonna get along

all allies are welcome, as long as they realize that all alliances are impossible.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Martin Random posted:

By endeavoring to ally with others, we only betray ourselves, comrade.

Well said.

Suspiciously well said....

*gnaws on a copy of Discipline and Punish*

Shageletic has issued a correction as of 20:03 on Oct 5, 2018

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

have to be honest i know nothing a bout this game or how it works, but i do suspect its decadent af.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I urge on behalf of the my fellow farmer brother and sisters I represent and detest, free yourselves of your bondage. All structures are a trap, destroy all walls, send in the cleansing magma.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Send all poets and bard into the THUNDERDOME

All authoritarians and attemptive mind controllers, i.e. everyone but me, needs the interrogative sharpness of the only power conscious dwarf in this fortress of mind and body, me.

I request that every collaboration demonstrated in this thread be viewed as a potential hate crime.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Farming is the only ethical position in a society, until you realize that soil doesn't have a say at all in its reaming.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

My bio would ofc be a biased document, distorted by those in power to achieve thier sick aims.

e: i therefore demand that I get to see it, to act as fodder for my 600 page thesis debunking it.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

A brechtian masterpiece in propagandist class stifling. I heartily salute the Evola-like writer who created it, a dangerous piece of propaganda whose lies are even more thought annihilating due to its tint of truth. Bc ennui, vomiting, biblophiliac tendencies, and a relentless refusal to consider the deaths of other people goes to the core of my being.

Look to my acts, and not just to my words. Actions are lies, and so are you. Do nothing, all else is fascism.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Joseance posted:

Let's all take advantage of this coward

The only cowardice, is not being brave enough to examine your implicit acceptance of a hierarchical society.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Let me be the first to cheer the righteous downing of our militaristic fascist overlord stormtroopers.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Obliterati posted:

What if, instead, we built an AI so powerful it could retroactively torture you in the future as punishment for not building it

Does it matter if we ha ce a king or queen when we are all already ruled by by our preexisting thought paradigms

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

Just a bunch of no-names, although I think they left behind an adamantine spear which we need to get back

They were the greatest of us.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

can you make my dwarf an artist or poet or something? I feel like with my brain now totally destroyed it could result in some fun masterworks

The best writers, write their magnus opuses in bubbling spit, as they hang themselves on the noose of their own personal design.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I must protest this pro-living agenda that is continually imposed from above down

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I am still alive?

What a disappointment.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Strange mood, in deed.

e: threshing the need for praxis here

VVVV this guy gets it

Shageletic has issued a correction as of 23:13 on Oct 29, 2018

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Did...did I at least start the revolution?

e: my death will be rewritten by the capitalist pigs that run this productive sty no doubt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

this loving game

i asked for a statue of an event and this is what i got

lol the centrist gets commerated

• Locked thread