Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
Make sure to put it into an empty folder or just don't use the uninstaller: https://twitter.com/tobyfox/status/1057646559695986688

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Solovey posted:

huh, I just got done listening to the OST on bandcamp and the very last track (spoilering just in case: "Before the Story") is the very same, uh... remix? rearrangement?? of "His Theme" from OG Undertale that accompanied the PS4 theme that came with preordering it on that console. I don't recall it showing up anywhere in this game and it doesn't seem to be in the files either, so I wonder if its inclusion here is just for the sake of completeness, or if there's some kind of Deeper Meaning...... :thunk:

That's the title screen music where you pick your save file.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

No. 1 Apartheid Fan posted:

also man idk if it's using a keyboard and being rusty, or I'm just rear end, but I'm making slower pogress on jevil than I did sans

Game runs 1.5x as fast in fullscreen mode making fights harder. Try it out in windowed if you aren't in windowed already

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Dias posted:

Oh. That's why it felt like I couldn't dodge in time.

yeah physics/movement of everything is timed to framerate. Windowed it runs between 27 to 30 fps. Fullscreen it runs at 48 fps. Fullscreen with gsync enabled runs at 7-8 fps.

edit: They're teens BotL. Teens go on dates.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Watching someone beat Jevil at 2x speed is kinda nuts

https://youtu.be/91AIaUJn5lg

Oxygen Deficiency posted:

Uuuhhh

So I turned on my pc today and the Deltarune .exe is gone

Mine hasn't gone anywhere.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Anyone tried this on the English version.

You can catch up to the crown.

https://twitter.com/Citrus_9733/status/1058975347729813505

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Larryb posted:

Plot Twist: Noelle is the final boss.

wouldn't put it past toby

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Every once in awhile the kill six billion demons dude, Abaddon, shows up.

Jeff, Brad, and I think Dan from giant bomb posted here once or twice ages ago before wisely running away.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Zamujasa posted:

undertale 6th anniversary so we play deltarune chapter 1

for some reason

e: it occurs to me that undertale's birthday will be rolling around again in a few days, wonder if we'll get a status update or treat

We've gotten status updates the last two Septembers so I expect we'll get one of those if nothing else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Holy poo poo at this one.