Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Chilling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Aaaaarrrrgggggg

I managed to take a break election night and my anxiety weathered okay this morning but gently caress this is not what I needed.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Z. Autobahn posted:

I'm seeing people tweeting about Rosenstein also being removed? Anyone confirm this?

All I'm seeing is that Rod is off the Russia case

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Kemp continues his rampage of Totally Normal Things for a Secretary of State to do.

https://twitter.com/_cingraham/status/1060276001714900992?s=19

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Well he's not all bad

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Pollyanna posted:

Why aren’t we angrier about what Kemp did? This is voter intimidation!

Outing people's disability status is a huge violation as well.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
I am finding it progressively more difficult to imagine a world where our politics are not permanently and increasingly hosed.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Human Tornada posted:

Well this person's not wrong, at least.

There are a bunch of maga protestors harassing the poo poo out of recount efforts all over

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Mr Interweb posted:

Trump is the best thing to happen to the Democratic party in years.

Families being ripped apart and child concentration camps sure are a small price to pay for maybe the ability to claw back government tooth and nail from fascists if it's not already too late.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

This chart should scare the poo poo out of republicans.

https://twitter.com/kgyp/status/1062042122029817856

It does, why do you think there's so much voter suppression?

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

aware of dog posted:

Man, what is it with dudes named Trey being pieces of poo poo

E: cattax
https://twitter.com/chocolint/status/1062235804930457600?s=21

People named Trey are generally actually whatever the Third so people named Trey are the progeny of the kind of sociopath that name their children after themselves. It makes a lot of sense they're uniformly garbage humans.

IE Donald Trump III will probably go by Trey at some point.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

TARDISman posted:

Ok. Is anyone else supporting him or is Pence just going to live in the Senate chambers until January?

I think he's out here on his own but we'll see if anyone else grows a conscience in reaction.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Please rename it Danny Brown High

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Almost to the day https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-41947451

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
With the vape talk it only now struck me that Duncan Hunter easily won his reelection

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
We about to get that Acosta ruling?

mango sentinel fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Nov 16, 2018

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Does this affect pelosi math or no

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Munkeymon posted:

Wildfires in California are gonna happen regularly to some degree, just like hurricanes, and finding a silver lining isn't something worth getting upset about.

Might be different if it was just a run of the mill California wildfire and not one that has erased entire communities and maybe killed a thousand people.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Dovetails nicely with the Ivanka stuff

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Time Person of the Year is gonna be First Responders without a whit of examination or self reflection on the causes that put them in the news.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
I don't image Israel is keen on nuclear SA

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

i am harry posted:

HRC just hopped onto the shelf occupied by Cheney, Kissinger, et al, which is useful if we're going to move this loving behemoth further left. Good riddance.

She doubled down on Kissinger being a mentor after Bernie called it out in the primary. This is not new.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Mantis42 posted:

Kansas City has the best barbecue in the nation, don't @ me.

Peep this week troll

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
It's real cool to be all "everything he says is false and his refutations are all logical fallacies. What an ignoramus!" :smug: but none of that matters when audiences find his arguments appealing and sensible. Platforming CHUDs only breeds more CHUDs, because easy explainations and answers make intuitive sense vs some smarty pants giving rules lawyering and telling us that everything is our fault and we're the ones who have to change. The Nazis weren't good debaters, they gave people easy answers and external groups to blame. Debating Nazis just recruits more Nazis.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

TulliusCicero posted:

What are the odds Julian is assassinated by the Russians the minute he steps out that door, especially with this new news breaking?

A Russian assassination on UK soil? They would never stand for it!

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

So President Goodbrains' response to GM shuttering a bunch of plants and laying off thousands of people is to scream, cry, stamp his feet and go "SO UNFAIR!!!!"?

No he's literally threatening them

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

i am harry posted:

Ask me about what's required to be a tattoo artist in Denver, Colorado

More or less onerous than opening a dispensary?

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Living the comprehensive John Woo lifestyle.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Dick Trauma posted:

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1068136393237557254

EDIT: He is a horrible Ayn Rand worshiping piece of poo poo.

I mean both are literal, codified human rights yeah.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Laura Loomer is dril but sincere

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Demon Of The Fall posted:

tickle fight...

loving gross, don't do this

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
What was in that specious, now deleted tweet from some nobody?

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

FizFashizzle posted:

I don't mean to come across as "she's too dumb to have been involved," but I doubt Ivanka had any malicious part in this. Maybe she knew about it obliquely but I doubt she understood the significance.

What part of anything leads you to this conclusion?

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

enraged_camel posted:

Is it weird that I've started feeling bad about making fun of Loomer? It's pretty clear that she's severely ill mentally.

Just remember she's a Nazi and all that sympathy for her mental illness should dissipate.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

So Republicans just gave up the work requirement portion of the farm bill so they could get it passed.

https://apnews.com/cda75f0091be442ab9cfcb110f3bc0e9

Thank goodness, Jesus how cruel.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Mike Luckovich is the only redeeming aspect of the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Within a week he's gonna tell them it's their own fault for driving over fault lines or something.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

:) חַג חֲנוּכָּה שַׂמֵחַ

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Federal government gets shut down on a day of morning, so it's not just USPS taking a holiday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

skylined! posted:

I'm not one to self-quote but I'm going to just post these before you respond

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-alan-dershowitz-got-involved-in-jeffrey-epstein-case-2015-1

Dershowitz is Epstein's attorney because he is a loving monster, not because he has some judicial duty to defend his forever-client.

Yeah it's pedophiles circling their wagons.