Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I was slightly disappointed that the three races that garnered national attention went to the Republicans but at least they were close. Now I'm disappointed there's no separate Trump thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Trump sucks as a president and a person.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
When you remember that Trump started a trade war just for his own ego, you have to laugh at someone sabotaging themselves that hard. The Trump presidency is the presidency of self-sabotage.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

BigglesSWE posted:

The first tweet is the most delusional thing he’s tweeted.

Well, today at least.

How can you say that when the other two tweets are just as delusional?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
It feels like we're going to think back point in 20 years when something bad happens but you could say that for any decisions made by this administration.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Milkshake duck was an answer on Jeopardy. Also Robert Mueller.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Who is Bre Payton?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I didn't like TLJ but I'm not a nazi.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Pelosi and Schumer better mention the mail bombings and shootings that came from Trump lying about immigrants.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I like that this whole thing is so stupid that Maddow, Hayes, and Wallace have started arguing about how stupid this is.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

redreader posted:

I like Maddow a lot more because she's not being a shithead to AOC.

Why would she?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
AOC going in

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

redreader posted:

The liberal darling, Anderson Cooper, was. So I thought "ok, every mainstream liberal news anchor probably has similar opinions" but apparently I was wrong

Nah, Maddow usually likes her guests so she'll let them talk as much as they need to. She'll only interrupt them to ask them to clarify a technical point in their field of expertise.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
It'd be cool if federal workers could sue fox news for basically causing the shutdown.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
USPOL Winter: The President is pathetic

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Thanks Maggie. That clears up part of that tweet.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
The whole White house/Clemson thing is funny to me because I hate Trump and I hate Clemson.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Wait, there are two Stephen Millers?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Cervix-A-Lot posted:

Good job Buzzfeed, you done failed and now I have listen to idiots spout fake news even more.

You don't have to...

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

The Kush does it again :cool:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Why do people keep letting him sleepwalk through these speeches?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Both tweets about this are getting ratio'd so I guess at least twitter people think this interview is stupid.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I'm honestly surprised they keep coming up with worse deals. Really shows they're living in their own little world.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Gatts posted:

Gonna ask this again cause it still isn't registering with me.

At what point do the people who are supposed to keep America secure (I mean I guess here at this point) like the CIA, FBI, Military, taking a look at all this and going to step in and say this is going on long enough and put a stop to this.

Or do we just continue as a joke and ruin?

I blame the people who support and vote for conservatives, GOP, Republicans.

That would be a coup and would probably usher in worse things.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Somewhere Jared Kushner is watching this with a smug smile on his face. "Gold!" He chuckles to himself.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Isn't there a primary thread for this poo poo? I know the future democratic candidate for president is important but it's always the same drive by posting to incite this discussion and the bait is always taken.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Trump saw Sicario 2 and thought it was real?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Lightning Knight posted:

The 2020 primary thread's poll has been updated, please enjoy memes and post there about the primary in general please.

You should probably change this thread title to tell people to go there for primary chat. Can't hurt at least.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I hated college and I hate that college degrees have become another filter when it comes to hiring or getting some kind of livable wage.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

DrNutt posted:

Agree with your point but loving yikes at "I hated college."

Why? College isn't for everyone.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Young Freud posted:

Why hasn't the intelligence services intercepted Fox News at the White House yet? Like, poo poo, I'd be redirected all feed to the CIA, have them hire a couple of bottle blondes with the biggest tits and put them behind an anchor desk, slap a Fox chyron, and present the president with their briefings instead of getting it from Fox and Friends.

He apparently calls Fox News a lot so even he'd eventually figure out something was wrong.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

He also played Vulcan on American Gods, who had made a deal with the new gods and sort of evolved into the god of firearms, ran a bullet factory, and was basically a chud king

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Yq-oQuiD4

Dude plays both sides of the fence, I guess?

A surprising amount of famous-ish actors do these Christian movies because they're easy money.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Jaxyon posted:

I met him once he is cool as poo poo

You met Anansi? Holy poo poo dude that's literally awesome

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
The best thing to do right now is wait for more details to surface regarding Fairfax.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

I know it's twitter and all that but it's weird that someone would quote a tweet and not even add anything new to it.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

beejay posted:

Why can't I stop myself from reading the replies, why???

Because you like getting helplessly mad?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
It's hot as hell where I'm at; where's Trump's tweet mocking climate change now?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

JasonV posted:

We live in a world where you can buy a big dick.

...we do?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I like the Starbucks guy and I'm not just saying that because he's paying me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
The North Korea bragging from Trump is funny because like almost all of his "accomplishments" it was exacerbated by him being a dumbass and him egging them on. He's so stupid and I do not like him.