Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I didn't watch most of this season and hell, I probably wont bother next year either. #ForzaFerrari

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Wirth1000 posted:

Go find a SW20 already gently caress

Can I not just post over and over again how I've not watched the Formula one and how it's bad and le epic fail without being trolled brutally ITT? #ForzaFerrari

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

I think Are Jense is going to be a pre and mid race talking head, he ain't going to be replacing Crofty or Brundle

They should make him do commentary drunk and have Ant Davidson as co-commentator

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
The Quattro is cool but it was stupid to stick with the engine hanging way over the front wheels when everyone else just realised it was a better idea to build a mid engined awd car. Audi did even build a mid engined prototype https://rallygroupbshrine.org/group-s/audi-quattro-mid-engine-gr-b-proto-audi-sport-quattro-rs002-gr-s-proto/

Also I managed to bend some suspension on my car by running over the curbs at surtees at brands on monday ftw

track day bro! fucked around with this message at 10:45 on Nov 28, 2018

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

DoctorGonzo posted:

​ʃaʁl ləklɛʁ driving the sf71h today, really nice picture

As Borat would say, very naice I like. #ForzaFerrari

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

DoctorGonzo posted:

help im going to spent like 80 bucks buying an hesketh retro shirt in the official formula 1 store

#f1experiences

Don't buy a shirt of a bad British Fraudulent Team that doesn't exist anymore op.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Gigi Galli posted:

The Delta and the Stratos are probably the best rally cars but my heart belongs to the Impreza.

Said the evo owner

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Gigi Galli posted:

The evo wasn't as good of a rally car even when big Gigi was driving it!!!

Now consumer car, phwoar.

Mäkinen did well enough with one, well good enough that they named a special edition after him that now command silly prices.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Gigi Galli posted:

I found the shifter knob from one on eBay and I almost got it but instead I paid less for a brand new weighted one and I think I made the right decision.

I bought a carbing one that was obviously made for gloves and I managed to cut open one of my weightlifting calluses on it at a trackday (bro)

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Khablam posted:

None of our :toxx: conditions went far enough guys.
I watched this and got chills.
https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/a1elry/i_did_a_shoey_with_my_own_piss_because_i_bet/

Lol loving hell reddit owns haha

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Theophany posted:

who among us wouldn't drink our own piss from a shoe for le epic reddit karma

I mean someone on these forums shat on a gamecube sooooo

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

You Am I posted:

What the gently caress are you doing on reddit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOqb_UzJSUQ

Lol at salty rear end goons who are still butmad that reddit is better than SA

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

The Kimoa Kid posted:

1. no
2. Reddit is uniquely garbage across the board
3. the "small subs are good" defense is patently false and just illustrates that you are in too deep. sorry you are a redditor now.

I don't like reddit but it's amazing how goons claim superiority over it because ???? This place is mostly just as poo poo and full of hugboxes, see the Formula 1 thread packed full of retards for example haha

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Wirth1000 posted:

But..... you're posting in the Formula 1 thread!!!

This isn't the golden era WRC thread of 90s to mid 2000s thread.

I too, am a retard.

Big Tony was too good for Reddit and SA. I wouldn't be suprised to see him posting on pistonheads F1 forum as he'd fit right in.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Theophany posted:

I love posting on Pistonheads about how I'm an important executive by constantly going on about the excellent PCP deal I got on my BMW 435d xDrive in Estoril Blue with the ///M performance pack which I've had remapped.

But you get gold like this!

I need to crowdfund the billionaire son of an african diamond mine owner!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Theophany posted:

Gonna need a link on that one mate

It's in the telsa roadster thread in the main forum? IDK M8?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I only vaguely remember Perez at McLaren

Do ya remember (do ya) when Keven Magnussen was at McLaren

Edit: Wait did that happen or did I just make that up

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Frond posted:

I bought a Toyota 86.

I want one but I know I'd end up spending money on trying to make it as fast as my mr2 and realise I should've just bought something fast out of the box instead like a Megane Trophy

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Brainwrong posted:

I think we're doing alright at the moment

*in extremely tony voice* wow, nice piece of poo poo that someone knocked up in a shed in great-shittingshire probably constructed from old bits of landrover and named after a shithouse driver who died due to bad british engineering #ForzaFerrari

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I haven't checked the thread for a few days and I come back to unrepentant trolling of a good Scud lad by some mongoloid looking british posters who should be banned. Very sad imo.

#ForzaFerrari

Also apparently bad fraudulent 5 time WDC poois shamilton tested a WSBK, maybe branching out to other forms of fraudulence?????

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Theophany posted:

Write the fukken season review already

Here is my oficcial FIA Fromula 1 Sponsored By Heineken: If you drink, Always Drive

It was bad

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Imagine trying to criticize Hamilton for testing a superbike and failing to mention that he fuckin crashed it

He didn't even crash it that badly which is worse

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
It is pretty cool imo, apparently he wasn't that badly off the pace for someone who doesn't race bikes for a living. I think Mercedes let him do it because he won his fifth fraudulent wdc.

Gigi Galli posted:

Is SBK even close to as good as MotoGP, serious question

Apparently SBK are bikes that are based off road bikes, wheras MotoGP are built from the ground up race bikes. Also I think WSBK is dominated by bad britsh fraud riders at the moment so it is a bad series

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

To be fair, MotoGP has "rider aids"

Thats a mean way to describe all those Spanish twinks op

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Powerful

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

GramCracker posted:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Imagine a very near parallel world where Lewis never joined Mercedes and we have multi WDC 2014-2018 Nico Rosberg :allears:

I hate to say it but I bet Mercedes would've gone for Alonso if Lewis didn't join. Also Alonso loving sucks dick.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Carth Dookie posted:

It still blows my mind that on paper Williams is still the second most successful constructor, despite Ferrari having a 25 year head start.

It's because they cheated like every other bad british fail team. #ForzaFerrari

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Tsaedje posted:

The last ten seasons have either been won by the team from Brackley or the team from Milton Keynes which I think are located in the UK? I could be wrong though.

Also Ferrari is literally bankrolled by Big Tobacco, there isn't much moral high ground to be had in the whole sport

So what your telling me is the last few seasons have been won by massive british cheaters? Makes sense to me! #ForzaFerrari

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

OhsH posted:

do you actually believe this

sí, es verdad cabron

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
idk who that is, please stop posting random rear end imsa drivers who i've never heard of

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Posting ITT to say that I won't be watching noted bad sport Formula 1 this year, but I will be here to tell you how I didn't watch it every race and also I won't do some stupid thing where I say if x happens then you can ban me because I hope these lovely forums die also like Formula 1 should also do. #ForzaFerrari

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
If Ferrari win and are good I will watch the races for sure #ForSure #ForzaFerrari

Hell, I might even rate some drivers

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Is that where Alonso is going?

Who the hell is this Alonso guy you guys keep talking about, never heard of him? Is he some sort of lovely south american pay driver?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

I didn't even click the link I just read the url and hell, I'm lolling

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

NtotheTC posted:

So they've developed a good car and then filled it with noted binmen Sainz and Norris.

Still an own goal by Hack Clown

I think you'll find the car is going to be dogshit garbage that will be solidly beaten by a 9001 year old Finn in a sauber.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
You guys are insanely mean to Doctor Gonzo

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Did the engine ever really suck though? I mean obviously it's not a Mercedes but can the engine really explain all the catastrophic failures the team had? Probably not. Probably the engine was ok and MCLRN+ couldn't build a transmission that matched the bolt pattern on the engine.

I mean we'll find out for sure this season because the loving CUNTS FRIOM MILTON KEYNES now have it

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

DoctorGonzo posted:

development =/= test driver i guess?

I mean both of those positions consist of sitting around in the garage on raceday looking bored and sometimes speaking to some twat from sky

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

DoctorGonzo posted:

670 is the team name for the engine, Op. Hope that helps! :)

sounds like a great Engine made by the best team in Formula 1's history imo. #ForzaFerrari

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

1500quidpoocati posted:

The principle generally is to mount the air intake in a position low down and close to the road so it picks up as much dirt fresh air as possible and disconnecting the warm air intake off the exhaust. Again this generally creates issues with the fuel condensing on intake walls and or the valves and completely defeating the imaginary performance gains. Maybe it’s worth something now with direct injection but I doubt it is material.

What the hell is a warm air intake off the exhaust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Gigi Galli posted:

Some sort of bizarre recirculater? What's that thing where you feed the turbo wastegate back in to the system?

"Warm air intake" just usually means it's sealed and not positioned anywhere specifically away from anything, though it's never referred to as "warm air intake".

I think maybe epic canadian pretend austrian guy has been huffing too much 2-stroke exhaust