Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

How does the author know so much about me (up until the do a crime part that is)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Should've lied, that's what I do.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

PathAsc posted:

So when glasses and big boobs get together, are we calling them "meanie" or "knee me"

This is important as it will decide their couple dynamics and how they interact with the general public

And when they have a sad breakup it'll be blue meanie.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Finally caught up with the thread. Can't believe the fake psychic's backstory hasn't finished yet.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Ruggan posted:

You missed one!

If there's red in your aura, see a doctor.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'm hoping it ends with him trying to claim to be speaking to Tohru's parents and then Tohru outs him as a fake by revealing he murdered them.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Death Nete

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

yOda

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Our long national NEETmare is over.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

NEET status: restored

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

:rip: :justpost: :rip:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Think better, maybe

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Cat Hatter posted:

Holy poo poo, is he going to fire Izawa anyway the next time he sneezes wrong after cutting the salary of two other people?

That's usually what happens when you give someone a second chance they don't deserve and they gently caress up again.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

He's started believing his own bullshit.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

simplefish posted:

defeated by a bedsheet after a shining scam career, the psychic fucks everyone and pulls the ladder up behind him

:capitalism:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It's only misappropriation if the show tanks.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Smoking is too expensive a habit for someone in NEET's position.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Well, he was

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Xenocides posted:

Izawa is my spirit animal.

I am also trying to envision a fashionable kiwi.

An image search yielded this dapper chap

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

riding a bike in Tokyo sounds extremely stressful to me

If the Yakuza games taught me anything, there's always a risk your bike might be picked up and used to bludgeon punks.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Chawanmushi sounds tasty.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Elukka posted:

He has vague ideas of concepts relating to normal life but has never really experienced them because he's been NEETing it up in his room all this time.

It always seemed natural to me.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

BigBadSteve posted:

Considering that both Tohru's hard working parents suicided within minutes of each other without rational cause, he might have had some gleaning of the truth... overwork is bad for the mind and spirit, all work and no play makes Jack a stressed/dead boy, etc...

Work sucks.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I think this answers the "Is he still a NEET if he has a job" complaint. Society is still treating him like one even though he works hard at his part time job.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Ramen shop owner arc incoming?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lotus Aura posted:

Old NEET is eating after checking internet comments on a TV show.

Young NEET is checking internet comments on a TV show after eating.

Perfectly in harmony.

It's like poetry

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

He provides just as valuable of a service as an opinion journalist.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Obviously they've never heard of Darksydephil. Then again, DSP is not someone you want to emulate.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'd hope the younger generations wisened up after growing up with tales of suicides and karoshi.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

simplefish posted:

hey that was RESEARCH for my MANGA, same as ALL the batshit crazy things I do on impulse

which also makes it WORK and TAX DEDUCTIBLE

...just like nancys visits

That's got me wondering, if I made a lovely food blog could I write off all my meals as a business expense?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Mix. posted:

While we're brainstorming has anyone thought about what we should make for lunch?

My last big homecooked thing was shrimp on rice, topped with a sauce made of onions, bell pepper and crab sauteed in butter, seasoned with a creole spice blend, then boiled in a mix of cream, white wine and apricot preserves.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

At Yakuza, lost fingat.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Getting robbed because he blogged his rare stuff arc incoming.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

NEET is a far better person than practically all Isekai protagonists.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

This is why living alone is best, you can take them off.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Wonder if they're this cult

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceUSZBMeREY

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Is this going to be like Brain Chip Experiment and NEET from the cult timeline will try to take over all the NEETs from the other timeline?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Fried cabbage is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

flavor.flv posted:

Jesus the gently caress Christ

Are cabbages unable to grow in Australia and thus an expensive overseas import, or is the economy just that screwed?

Doomsday Econ summary: prices are up, wages are stagnant, supply chain is collapsing, yet Wall Street is doing fine. Plagues are slowly killing the workforce, energy supply is down, countries are on the brink of collapse, the climate is increasing the frequency and intensity of wildfires and other natural disasters, yet Number still goes up.