Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Watching this NEET sulk and fail at everything he does up until this point made me so angry I had to rereg. Then I turned on my monitor and actually read through this thread.

Bring me more NEET!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Is spilling company secrets online a felony in Japan? I suddenly have a feeling that all paths lead our handsome hero into Gay Baby Jail

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
:justpost:

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
All his coworkers are going to commit suicide out of shame, then Tohru has a bowl of wonton soup or something.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
:discourse:
This manga does the dunks on itself so we don't have to

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Tohru's got that reverse midas' touch, this game gonna get cancelled or postponed indefinitely. Tohru would cry about it to his good friends at 2chan if he could express himself in under 20000 characters

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Cool. So now with the power of photoshop you can easily translate one full page every day, right?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
We keep calling him a NEET, but he has a job now..

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Never go full allright

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Self sabotaging my self to own the normies

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Too pathetic to enjoy life, too lazy to destroy it

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Hot Stunt posted:

I want a NEET gets his driver's licence arc.

Then he accidentally drives over the elder couple who he was thinking about killing in the crime arc, and ends up in jail again

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

This pacing is making me age like crime-NEET

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
It's been how many months since something actually happened? Bring back Crime Neet or I am forced to stab my own throat.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Narrator: he did not find it

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Last time tohru was drunk, he freaked out his almost-girlfriend by telling about the time he took the blame of his parents suicide to "throw the investigation off". Then he ran around like a lunatic and became a meme on 2chan

This storyarc better deliver something to that level

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Crime timeline and sexual crime timeline

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
:hmmyes:

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Of course he cant see spirits, he cant see poo poo. I have same thing happen to me when I keep my eyes closed.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

CodfishCartographer posted:

There was a time when either timeline was exciting?

Part-Time Neet never, for sure, but we have to keep in mind that we have observed that timeline for a shorter period than it's counterpart.

Crime-Neet exciting moments:
-Contemplating murdering loving everybody(including Princess)
-His parents killing themselves by stabbing themselves in the throats, out of shame of having Neet as a kid
-Neet throwing the investigation into a confusion by claiming he murdered his parents himself
-Getting into GAY BABY JAIL for above mistake
-Meeting a crazy manga guy
-Having a girlfriend for like 3 days
-Losing said girlfriend by telling about his mishap with his parents
-Losing his poo poo alltogether and ending up on 2chan as a meme
-Now is on some ghost panel tv-show

Im not playing favorites or anything, Im just saying that a lot has happened in crime-neet saga(I didnt even mention the alternative choices where he either died or won the lottery), and not much has happened in the part-time NEET saga. Maybe in the next strip.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

When Im hungover I like to think about the starving children of africa, that always cheers me up.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Hot Stunt posted:

Don’t know if 6am counts as night, let alone midnight.

For Tohru it definitely is

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Once again, a lot of drama and build-up but nothing ended up mattering in the end. Part-time Neet arc is the Donald Trump presidency all over again.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
The next 24 seconds in the elevator are gonna take like a month's worth of updates, arent they?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Shes getting real tired of his bullshit ideas :what:

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
They are like 12 years old yet she has grown bitter and fed up with him as if they've been married for five decades too long.
Talking about the criminal timeline couple, if its not obvious

The Alchemist fucked around with this message at 09:28 on Jun 15, 2021

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Im putting all my money on a big wet salami fart

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
When you succesfully check your speech skill

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
This could have so easily ended up in a bloodbath

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Whale fall also has a weird specific meaning like meteor fall, except it's when a whale dies and its body becomes a deep sea habitat until the abyssal creeps fully devour it and leave.

This isn't the same as if a whale dies in a shallower spot because in the deep it'll be a gross oasis in the desert for decades.

is this the script for the next panel of tohru's elevator dialogue?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

RuBisCO posted:

Why do our POV characters always have to be entirely loving useless lol

This isn't The Daily Life of a Certain Super Hero

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Reminder that its 10:40am, and Neet is loving dumbfounded that some people - like his supervisors - are up regularly at that hour.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I say break in the workplace during night time, stealthly work your rear end off avoiding cameras and leave before the first earlybird arrives. Get fired for not showing up and die unemployed, taking your secret to your grave, thats honor.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Japanese work environment seems relaxed as gently caress, if judged solely by this comic.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Aardvark! posted:

I wonder how old Nishiyama's supposed to be.

Middleschooler, but she used psychic abilities to guess what people were going to eat for dinner, so they gave her instant graduation and management job.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Played like a drat fiddle!

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Having hard time trying to choose which protagonist is more pathetic at the moment. I guess the one who is an actual adult, not 13.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Vic posted:

Y... Yes?

Also between Tohru's Dad being surprised by Tohru cleaning after himself and present, where neet ponders these completely unknown feelings...

It's like he's been severely neglected and isolated for most of his childhood or something. He's developmentally behind a regular 9 year old. :crossarms:

We know from an earlier flashback that Tohru's favorite moments of childhood consist of checking out some cool bugs and sexually harassing girls in the school.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Brother Make posted:

End of Page 43

I would be in love with you if you considered donating to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/BrotherMake
Thanks so much, everyone, for :justpost:ing!

I've got no money but theres a carton of milk in the fridge that's only 6 days past expiration date. If you want it I'll mail it to you, Im sure I can figure out a way to get the stamps for it.
No but seriously thank you for your service, and I hope you get enough donations to keep doing this forever! :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Revins posted:

His sink really was leaking

We have achieved singularity. As above, so below. Thread is comic, comic is thread.