Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

The ability to stay awake indefinitely, but feeling every bit of the fatigue from staying awake indefinitely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

the power to never die but you know you can be grievously wounded & that would be painful so you don't fight crime

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Stoner Sloth

Finger Prince posted:

The ability to stay awake indefinitely, but feeling every bit of the fatigue from staying awake indefinitely.

lol this is just me irl

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Really good at doing complex math in your head, if you consume fistfuls of wood chips and sawdust, which causes your ears to emit plumes of thick oily smoke. They call you Fermat's Furnace.

Finger Prince

Stoner Sloth posted:

lol this is just me irl

The one thing that bugged me about 24 is Kiefer Sutherland's character, sometime around hour 20 and beyond, wasn't just constantly flip flopping between ravenous hunger and taking a poo poo.

google THIS

You can see the future, but you can only see yourself, and only at the next moment you decide to look into the future

So the only time your power will actually give you information is when you try to use it and you don't see anything at all

Finger Prince

You can touch rocks and see the entire history of their existence, but it's kind of overwhelming because human brains aren't equipped to deal with time on that scale.

alexandriao

Holland Oates posted:

your superpower is that you can shoot lasers from your eyes but also it burns when you pee

your body was impervious to bullet, puncture and scrape wounds but you also had really bad eczema

teeth and jaw made of adamantium but erectile dysfunction

a wizard but every time you do a spell you have to poo poo your pants a little or the spell doesnt work

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Finger Prince

alexandriao posted:

a wizard but every time you do a spell you have to poo poo your pants a little or the spell doesnt work

So that's why they wear robes!

The Voice of Labor

really amazing boobs but they're were your ears should be

Jaguars!

Being six-foot-four and full of muscles, as long as you don't leave the city limits of Brussels.

Karate Bastard

The Smell-O. You can stop criminals and strip paint off the walls with your astonishing b o.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
encyclopedic knowledge of sports stats with immediate recall but only for arena football league

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
super speed but youre susceptible to realistic air friction

thanks Manifisto!

Finger Prince

Just a normal superpower like super strength or lightning control or something, but your parents weren't lawyers or doctors or bankers and therefore couldn't afford to live in Metropolis or Gotham City, so they moved out to the suburbs, and now there's no chance of you being able to eke out a living as your mild mannered alter ego and afford rent there. So, like your folks, you have to accept living in Dullsville, using you incredible powers to resolve parking disputes at the Costco. There's no mystical Triad shaking down the Panda Express. There's no otherworldly villain set on destroying the productive agricultural land, it was already bought up and redeveloped as townhouses, and everyone seems pretty OK with it. The fact is, your super powers would be better served fixing potholes, and finding lost pets.

google THIS

You can telekinetically move any object as long as you have at some point within the last 24 hours had the majority of it up your butt

Because of the deliberate preparation and embarrassment this involves (the time you rescued the mayor using his own favorite pipe comes to mind) you are often forced to improvise, thus on the street you are colloquially known as "The Monkey"

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
infinitely stretchy rear end

thanks Manifisto!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
You can make any object sound like a dobro;
You must at all times make something sound like a dobro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard