Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

joined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i can't do either

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ive teamed up with sofiacoppola who is also very good at the game but i think its a better idea to push it back so all the newbies aren't newbies, but whatever. anything can happen in 2v2s

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Hizke posted:

I wont be home until like 8/9 on Sunday. I vote we push it another week.

Anything for you. i mean, that'd be cool yeah, i've BEEN saying that,

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ol yeller posted:

if luigi ladder is banned then im loving out. noich noich noich.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

[said while removing my fishnet stockings] Don’t get any ideas though kid.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

*blows weakly into a kazoo to celebrate the arrival of the worlds most flagrant tier whores*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

In training struggling to pull out the right mic wire whilst Bobs dad calls all the players a bunch of gay N words and yrells at his son for shaming the family with this fairy bullshit.

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

love the weirdos who stop posting yet know everything that's happening on the forums forever

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

drat! D-Kong (Yes he really says this)'s dtilt into throw into fsmash combo is actually not too hard lol.

jesus christ

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

BTW I'm outside but nobody else is here yet. The door's locked so I'll just fire up these Hillshire Farms.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

are you posting the results? this was fun, im glad everyone was quick and this didn't take all night lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull was eliminated as quickly as possible and then spent all night banning me at random despite my good sportsmanship.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Skylark posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/BoredTriumphantOrangeCoolStoryBob Epic boot from grand final!! GG all good job Bob that was fun we did so good!!!

:)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mycophobia posted:

thx. b_d carried my laggy rear end though lol

you were great being new to this and the lag tho. BD held his own in 2v1s a lot, earlier he showed off a really scary link

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

[SA]_Tane_LLJK

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Who let Evol Eagle and Kongmimg be on the same team Lmfao.

everyone said the entire time that it was hosed, thankfully they got second place in the end when elfbook crushed them singlehandedly.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

If we did another team tourney I would do randomized teams, which would keep things spicier. Buff and EE we're practicing together for 5 hours on the day of the invitational. I even joined he lobby for a bit for some Random Only 2v2 friendlies and they refused To not be on a team together.

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

*revs up Dodge Charger 2019 Hellcat and spins out of your driveway*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Made some content today based on last night's tourney. Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cKUM1Crcuo

Sorry if I missed anything big.

lmao this is so good!! nice job

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i was on tilt because of the extremely biased commentator.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im down. crates and sticky bomb.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Loaded Potato Crispers and Southwest Eggrolls.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Welcome to the Losers bracket

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

once the Tier C impcord full of people nobody actually knows hears about this, for sure.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’m gonna have to drop out unfortunately. I was sick all week and just didn’t get to play any smash, plus I have work to do today and I dunno when I’ll be done. Sorry everyone, but you can pair up Evil Eagle and elf help book now

EDIT: Please ignore all my recent posts about Castlevania

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this is insanity

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I spent the last half hour googling for a Kirby/Sons of Anarchy photoshop to post here then forgot why I was going to post it in the first place and stopped looking.

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/TransparentSpookyFlyWTRuck i almost started tearing up during this match

tyler_traitor

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Caithness posted:

Or you could just turn on stage morph and accomplish the same thing.

no stage morph online

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Yeah but you named yourself Tyler_FYAD.

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

American McGay posted:

Based Bob: Shells out for a webcam to increase the quality of his stream for his loyal viewers, is immediately showered with subs and bits as a reward for his efforts.

Cucked Out IT: idk now to do basic audio, also I accidentally left master balls on for this round and somehow yobgoblin gleaned everyone's friend code from my stream and is now harassing everyone. please donate.

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Broke my neck modding the last 3 tournies. Can't sit up or even use a laptop without screaming. Ex wife sold my wino traphouse SA offices. Shmorky won't return my calls. Subscribe to Gaming in the Trump Years if you want to help me out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao