Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Captain Invictus posted:

What was the thing that he didn't even know about when woolie was talking about it, it was something that was baffling that he wouldn't know about but I forget what it was exactly, I think it was America's history of slavery or something?

Because Canadians need to know that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Minh has done 10 playthroughs of T3B

:ohno:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

"What if everything becomes a key, and then I make the keys both open and close and the contradiction makes them cease to exist"

I love Baba is You for letting people go full Galaxy Brain and still succeed

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

What bet?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

I started off disliking Minh but his continuing effortless slow killing of Woolie's soul is amazing to witness

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Something between the U.B. music, the horrible bossfight, and Woolie dropping the mask a bit made this episode of T3B profoundly uncomfortable.

And we haven't even gotten to the part that will shatter Woolie's soul yet.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

It Is Finished

The Assassination of Aya Brea by the Coward Square-Enix (Motomu Toriyama)

e: Minh lied the entire LP about liking the game just to sandbag Woolie's soul even harder. My god.

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Jun 28, 2019

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Pat thought that air-drying dishes was unhygienic

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Yardbomb posted:

Most of Woolie's stuff with Reggie is good and cute.

Yeah the wonderful 101 and Bayonetta lps are great

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Captain Baal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyd9IbNoRLg

You're gonna look at this short asian man in his Rock Lee outfit with a Predator statue on his desk and tell me he isn't cool? Please.

Was that The First Sandbaggening?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Stairmaster posted:

woolie sucks at goose game

He's having the time of his life tho

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Holy poo poo Matt's Drunken Bloodborne Lore video is unwatchable.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

The fact that Woolie gave the manscape ad and not Pat The Ball Chat Boivin is a tragedy

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Captain Invictus posted:

In today's indivisible episode woolie tests out what the electric props do (they electrocute you duh) and his immediate response is "okay BUT you can stand on them!" And I'm just like "ohhhh noooo woolie is meeee", he's totally going to mash his face into a bunch of impossible things to try and get stuff early instead of wait until he has the proper new moves for them

Therein lies Woolie's playtester power: Exterior Collisions 2.0: Mash Face Into Everything

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

By GOD woolie will break that wall down with his face if only to make Reggie eat crow.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Click here to watch Woolie's soul get eaten live on stream, in Skullgirls

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Between Pat getting into LoL and finishing Death Standing with Strong Opinions about the ending, tomorrow's podcast is going to be a trip.

Woolie is going to melt out of his chair from apathy

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Admittedly, the first part of Outer Worlds is really good at selling that absolute sci-fi capitalist dystopian hellhole.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Pat tried out Pathologic 2.

As pretty much everyone familiar with the game expected, it quickly began destroying Pat's sanity through his mind goblins.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

If you, for some bizarre reason, wanted to hear more about Woolie's Puke-Containment Adventures/Arguments, the Indivisible pre-game hour with Reggie adds a denouement as Steph finally gets tagged in for her thoughts.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

A good poster posted:

Yeah, we all know about Woolie's spice-handling capabilities.

Before I clicked, "Oh Woolie grew up in Granada he probably takes some heat"

After I clicked, "A man is dying"

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Spoilers for WoolieVS Dokapon Kingdom Salt Party Extravaganza (if you arent watching the stream): One, and then several, viewers have now donated money to go to the winner of the story mode game. This is now the Blood Pool and poo poo is now realerer :kheldragar:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Neo_Crimson posted:

I watched all the Dokapon vids and someone who's watched ahead in the stream please tell me, does Apostle Reggie get his revenge, or does Woolie keep going Lucky Ted on his rear end?

Reggie is too pure for this world of blood and salt, but Woolie's luck does not last forever.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Wait, Woolie's playing Dokapon Kingdom now too? Is someone suggesting bad picks for him or is he making bad picks all by himself?

Salt Party is the saturday night "Everyone against each other rage-inducing party games" session, which did a mini session of Dokapon because of course that fits perfectly.

Then the madman decided to do a full story mode playthrough a few weeks later. I blame Minh.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

The endgame is somebody or everybody decides to quit, that's it. Nobody ever finishes Dokapon, especially not blind.

Spoken like someone without The Blood Pool.

Al-Saqr posted:

Can someone explain to me what the endgame of Dokapon Kingdon is?! They've been at the same game for over 30 hours and they havent managed to remove Minh from the top spot and they keep resetting towns WHEN DOES IT END?!?!

Anything can happen in the WWE.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Just to restate it: Do not give up on the Dokapon playthrough, the past two sessions have gotten batshit nutso. Episode 42 (came out an hour ago) is the start of last Saturday's session, meaning the anime is almost to the simulcast of the manga.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

RareAcumen posted:

Are Woolie, Reggie and Minh no longer friends? What's this Event that people keep talking about in hushed whispers?

They're playing Dokapon Kingdom, the most ratfuckery of adventure boardgames, doing the story mode, which is approximately 40-60 hours long, and they're doing it for a (started a few episodes in) viewer-donated prize pool aka The Blood Pool that is currently approximately $3500 winner take all (a smaller "peace pool" is to be split between the losers).

They are 90+% done with the game.

(The youtube is currently about 37hrs of content with another 4-6ish is on twitch to be pieced out across the next few days, and more to be recorded on Saturday)

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 10:40 on May 8, 2020

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

MorningMoon posted:

Dokapon is amazing. It all boils down to:
Woolie min-maxed the wrong stats at the start and now his only chance is to fight through the main quest and hope the rewards put him in first
Mihn is an agent of absolutechaos whispering bad things to the others, doing everything to stop Woolie and printing money.
Reggie is beloved in game so all NPCs basically bend over backwards to put him in first.

I was team Reggie, but he spent last stream doing nothing while Mihn and Woolie fought for their lives.

Reggie is the absolute incarnation of Failing Upwards, making 95% wrong decisions but reality showering him in riches.

Minh is simultaneously Grima Wormtongue and Saruman - terrorizing everyone with his magic spells and dodge chances on the field, and his honeyed words keeping everyone from smacking his poo poo in combat as he rightly deserves and taking all his stuff.

Woolie is the hardest working character in Dokapon - just trading blow for blow with the very forces of Heck while Minh and Minh-suaded Reggie rain poo poo upon him.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Blood, Salt, and Honor

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

The End of Dokapongelion has finally arrived.

Congratulations to the winner and all participants, for a complete and successful widely-broadcast full story mode playthrough.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Shinji2015 posted:

Not sure. He said that he had someone coming by to repair it, but he didn't mention a time that I'm aware of

Was supposed to be Friday but it still isn't done and also one of the repairmen took their mask off at one point, may have coughed, then asked P&P to come into the room for something. (Remember that Paige has lupus so she's immunocompromised). When they said no, and other repairman came in, the first guy denied taking his mask off, so now they're even crankier and with good reason.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Overlord K posted:

The moment woolie started to do that voice for goombella I let out a bit of a sigh, but hopefully it won't get too bad.

Strap the gently caress in

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

The amount of times Reggie has shoved his own foot into his mouth during this Paper Mario LP is just magical, and they're only in chapter 2 (streamwise)

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Regarde Aduck posted:

Unless they know that there is a big outbreak in Montreal they might be being a bit too cautious, considering they both think it's affecting their mental health. Wear gloves and a mask and stay away from people and don't go into any buildings. You can still leave the house even with Lupus. This is assuming NHS guidelines which class Lupus as being moderately vulnerable is correct. Which it probably isn't.

Paige is *astoundingly* vulnerable to illness and injury even outside of the Lupus. This may be a result of being cursed by a witch like 8 years ago.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

The seed was planted with all the Isabelle Doom memes.

Korone simply was the demon-slaying anime dog to reap the harvest. She took the first napkin.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Captain Invictus posted:

watching the anime betrayal on desktop and man, pat turns into a tomato as soon as woolie reveals his traitorous maneuver

He tends to do that, yes

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

My brother or sister in faith, have you heard about the Universal Truths?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Woolies mother is/was one of those hyper religious weirdos so the context was there but, in true orb fashion, Pat just hit the pavement and bounced away instead of sticking the landing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Neo_Crimson posted:

I, for one, am not looking forward 200 episode LP where Woolie continuously reveals more brainworms and hot takes about Japanese culture.

And that my friend is why you are a coward