Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

For 2018, I wish the Working Daze authors learn how to draw a bottle of water or whatever else Rita carries around, and also that they stop announcing every character’s name in every sentence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Oh man, could this be it? Dilbert gets laid off and retires to do freelance Wordpress installations and the strip ends there?

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Some Guy TT posted:

Not sure what's on the TV. Aside from there being a bike, obviously.

It’s le Tour de France - you can see the little yellow square logo. It also makes sense they’re watching it due to the time difference - the race takes places early in the day all the way to early afternoon, which would make it late night viewing in Korea. I like these comics for all these little details.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Some Guy TT posted:

A hundred days. A hundred days and I'll finally be caught up. If that sounds like a lot when I started this comic I was...a hundred seventy days behind? Ah nuts.

Gee