Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Happy INFRASTRUCTURE YEAR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Of course he isn't a Flake, he's a Romney. Duh!!!!!!

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

The centrist third way Democrats should use their new powers to foster bipartisanship with new house investigations about Benghazi so that we can finally LOCK HER UP

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Best song of 2018. Also C-SPAMs anthem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkJyaZJsYls

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

I cant wait for My Presidnet Trmpu to use the shutdown of the government to just fire all the furloughed workers.

Who needs air traffic controllers anyway just contract it out to unpaid interns bing bong

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Dolash posted:

So it's Day 14 of the shutdown, it'll be the third-longest on Day 16, the second on Day 18, and the longest-ever at Day 21.

I assume if they actually tried to go "months" like Trump claims the government would fall apart, right? Like after a month or two of not getting paid with no relief in sight I can only assume government workers would start quitting en mass - even if they start getting paid again there's nothing to stop this from happening again in the future.

Trump wanted to privatize air traffic controllers anyway, seems like a good way to do it imo

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

white sauce posted:

holymfucking poo poo

that guy nonchalantly tried to murder a dog right in front of its owner :doggo:

He's going to get away with it, and likely shop around to find a chudge or chud jury to help win his eventual wrongful termination lawsuit

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

The poor are being evicted and starving,.... just like Jesus intended.... Praise Eternal Lord Trump for His Many Blessings....

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/DebbieH74633816/status/1082272198226833409

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

I cant wait for the nomination of our new Supreme Court Justice, actual pedophile Alan Dershowitz

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

the most pathetic thing about this is that its paid for by "FRIEND OF SCOTT WALKER"

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

So is Pete stored in the balls or what?

E: I would fix this but you know what idgaf nothing matters

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Dear Diary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm_iv_lUh6Y

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Xaris posted:

it owns that tens of thousands of experiments are now ruined for like NASA and subcontractors. test plants and lab rats that needed watering and fed are dead. scientistis monitoring experiments waiting for things to happen, happened and were unrecorded and need to be restarted. there's going to require huge refresher on a lot of even 'what was i doing'. like it's a setback of months of work. and that's going to apply to like usgs, epa, fda, and so many others not just nasa

trumo

This is why trump must privatize it all. Government is not aefficient as private enterprise, especially when our smooth brained President shuts the government down because tmrrrrppuuuuu

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

When I'm President I will make a law regulating documentaries so the only ones allowed are either Idiocracy or ones documenting the making of Idiocracy

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Please you cant stop

So close

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

SardonicTyrant posted:

His audience doesn't take no for an answer.

:kav:

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

I'm ten pages behind laughing at the White House feast and just realized he's only serving "American" food which is why Taco Bell is absent lmao

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

How could you miss the best one

https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys/status/959543365116354562

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

On the first day of his presidency, Obama allowed staffers to venture into the Oval Office without wearing coat and tie, which had been obligatory under President Bush. Fashion observers called it a new age of business casual at the White House.
Obama's aides had a simpler explanation. Though he's spent more than 20 years in Chicago, the president was born in Hawaii. And so he "likes it warm" in the Oval Office, said Chief of Staff David Axelrod. "You could grow orchids in there," he told the New York Times.
But while it's perpetual summer in the Oval Office, the rest of the country has been trudging through a tough winter. Ice storms have cut power to millions in the Midwest and South.
With few orchids growing in the heartland, critics are saying that Obama -- who urged individual sacrifice in an inaugural address that called for a "new era of responsibility" -- hasn't been willing to bear the cold with the rest of the country.
"It's stunning hypocrisy," said Christopher Horner, a senior fellow at the Competitive Enterprise Institute and author of two books critical of global warming activists. "Obama spins the dial up, takes off his coat and seeks to mandate that we turn the dial down," he said.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Concerned Citizen posted:

impeach mayor mccheese

As much as we laugh at our Big Mac President, we must always remember:

Hillary lost to President Good Brains lmao

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

LOCK

BERD

UP

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Why would the GOP cave? The majority of them have Millers beliefs so it's in their best loving interest to hold put long enough for these furloughed workers quit so they can just shut down all of these departments. The ones they like (DHS, coast guard, I think that's it) they will probably be able to find some private prison companies to contract the work out to.

Then Trump can stiff paying back all those federal employees because any lawsuit will make it to a 6-3 SCOTUS with half of the majority appointed by him.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Conor Lamb. Ofc lmao

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

This Top WH economic advisor is Kevin Hassett the moron who wrote DOW 36000 back in '99

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Giuliani: I only said the "piss tape" wasn't real. I never denied the possibility that a cumshit tape existed.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

I cant believe it's been a year already since Trump gave the Clemson Tigers food poisoning with room temp big macs

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Zyla posted:

https://gizmodo.com/man-injects-18-doses-of-semen-into-arm-to-cure-back-pai-1831817131

TRUMP

In a new case study, Irish doctors report the baffling case of a 33-year-old man who injected his own semen intravenously for a year and a half, a self-developed “cure” intended to treat his chronic back pain. It does not appear to have worked.

Of course it didn't work, you need to take cum in suppository from

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

I heard the furloughed workers👩‍✈️👨‍✈️ were heading down to the border👮‍♂️👮‍♀️ after donating the rest of their savings💵 to the greatest President ever, DONALD J. TRMPT🇱🇷, 👌and they are ON THEIR WAY to work for FREE 😉and

BUILD
THE
WALL
🏗🏢

After the wall is built the military 👨‍✈️👩‍✈️will invade Mexico 🌮and collect payment💵 for the wall WITH INTEREST 💵💵💵. The furloughed workers will also QUIT and start work in the private sector to MAKE NUMBERS GO UP💱⬆️ and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN 🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

God🙏 bless the USA 🇱🇷🍔🇱🇷🍟🇱🇷🍕and GOD BLESS🙏 PRESIDENT TMRUPT🇱🇷👍🇱🇷👍

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

also nobody really knows why recessions happen, which is one of the, like, two important questions economics tries to answer.

I think I just heard Hyman Minsky's skeleton is screaming from his grave just now. I could be wrong tho

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Isn't Congress funded? Lmao

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Madame Speaker *tips BIG WET rear end*

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

I love how he basically given up on the SOTU and just having a tantrum cancelling military flights and outing secret trips

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

my bony fealty posted:

jokes on Trump, if Pelosi gets shot down then Ocasio-Cortez becomes speaker

:wrong: it will be that super sexy Steny Hoyer

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

what's codel

not much what's codel with you

no but really wtf is codel explain like i'm not some chud military fetishist, 10-4, uhhhh over,

Congressional delebofa deeez nutss

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Lawman 0 posted:

Trump is about 4 weeks from a coup op

Send are troops to Chappaqua and LOCK HER UP

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

euphronius posted:

he might get impeached over this letter

it’s really bad

The dems just backed down on the house floor after their voice vote was challenged by chuds after the fact. They ain't loving doing poo poo that breaches their precious decorum, lest Jake Tapper clutch his pearls so tight they all fall out of his rear end

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Trump probably going to cancel all CoDels even when the shutdown ends to own the libs

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Honestly I expected a more petty action of Trump just not allowing Democrats to board military planes and let the Republican congressional delegations to continue traveling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Tmrptttt