Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Communications Officer's Log: Stardate 49152.8. Have received another twelve thousand subspace transmissions from Starfleet Command ordering that we transmit "any and all holographic or two-dimensional images of Lt. Cmdr Data and Lt. Cmdr LaForge hugging and kissing." Captain suspects Q involvement.

Communications Officer's Personal Log, Supplemental: I really need a transfer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

euphronius posted:

Romney will be the new McCain for the media won’t he

He certainly wants to be

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Hopefully he'll be dumb enough to broadcast it live again.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

If ever there were a case for letthemfight.gif...

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

A Handed Missus posted:

correct

he is favorite President

He's John Tyler?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

MysteriousStranger posted:

White supremacists is letting them off easy. They aren't just racists, they also want to go full biblical law on women/gays/children/non believers/liberal Christians

Sounds like the standard white supremacist package to me.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

The Nastier Nate posted:

Trump is doing enough to poo poo on abortion and LGBT rights that they really don't care he's a serial adulterer who'se probably paid for a bunch of abortions.

I remember when someone asked trump what his favorite part of the bible was and he was just like "all of them, next question"

My favorite was when, in a possible moment of weird honesty, he said he thought the Presidency was going to be his opportunity to buy his way into heaven.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I guess I don't get why delivering sandwiches to a dead woman is the acme of hilarity but hey if you have that kind of money to burn, go nuts I guess?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

ASenileAnimal posted:

whats all this about quiznos

Some person died of food poisoning or something and it's apparently hilarious.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

DryGoods posted:

a lot of the #Q stuff seems to be middle aged people on twitter but there's still a lot of conspiracy and more militia/survivalist groups who are harder to pin down and aren't fully maga even if they're still terrible

Ammon Bundy (I think, one of them anyway) coming out all "what the gently caress are we doing at the border" is a pretty good example of this.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

My favorite spoiler-related meltdown will always be the time when (not on Something Awful) a forum moderator went on a banning frenzy because someone mentioned that upcoming television show Game of Thrones, based on a series of fantasy novels, would probably have magic in it. Because magic in a fantasy TV series? That's a spoiler, you see.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Typo posted:

the most notable fact is right now Trump has a higher approval among republicans than Reagan did in 1984

Of course he does. So long as Trump is in office, no one will blame any other Republican for anything. He's the greatest gift to the Republican Party that there's ever been.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

Adopting a "kill their rear end, take their gas" policy towards indigenous people is popular on both sides of the political spectrum in South America.

Also North America.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

mkultra419 posted:

What kind of fool are they going to dredge up to lead that loving circus? How dumb would you have to be? They couldn't attract real legal firms a year ago, and that was before Donny's last lawyer became a convicted felon and his current legal spokesRudy started getting in daily twitter sundowning contests with his client.

I hear Michael Avenatti has some free time.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

blue squares posted:

quick question can someone thoroughly explain why he put quotation marks around trump

He's an "idiot,"

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Please stop using inaccurate and offensive terms to refer to Donald J. Trump.

He is the 44th president, not the 45th.

Grover Cleveland was only one president.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

has trump been weighed yet?

His heart was weighed on a scale balanced by a feather and then Anubis just sort of stared at it and wandered off with a bottle and now we don't have a functioning afterlife. Thanks, Trump.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Justice Dept. also investigating whether, okay, do we still exist or what? Who is even the Attorney General this week? Is it that Kingpin looking dude still?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Oh no a child did a silly dance and his mom played along IT IS THE APOCALYPSE

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

When the gently caress did the CSPAM Trump Thread of all places get so :decorum: obsessed?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

FabioClone posted:

the thread title is from a trump

Technically from a Shapiro

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Not really into Naziwave, thanks

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

this is the most suburbanite thing ever

The most suburbanite thing I've ever heard was a lady who complained that plans to put up more reasonably-priced rental properties in Minneapolis were a threat to her and her family because she lives in the suburbs but rents an in-city luxury apartment as a lake house and she wouldn't feel safe taking her kids to the lake with "those people" living nearby.

But this is a close second.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Waffle House posted:

Spring season dems own so far

It'd be nice if more of them had voted against PayGo but otherwise yeah.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLmH4TERvX4

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

fits my needs posted:

oh also, can southern goons please tell me if tennessee is part of the south or is part of the midwest?

Yes.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

south park is bad

Not sure what that has to do with a Superego sketch but yeah okay.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

pillsburysoldier posted:

what does paygo do? and what should I feel about it

It's every moron who shouts "BUT HOW WILL WE PAY FOR IT" about Medicare for All codified in House procedure.

(It's basically standard practice as I understand it but there was actually a little public pushback this time around, but only like three people voted against it.)

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Apraxin posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/rachaelmbade/status/1081205379713904640
the famous ‘Benghazi’ gaffe that doomed the gop’s electoral chances in 2016

Well at least the guy who made that gaffe had his political career ruined and isn't now the House Minority Leader or anything.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Pomp posted:

Then what? They replace the entire work force for no pay?

So you know how you can make prisoners do jobs...

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

euphronius posted:

lol mccarthy was there but turtle was shy ?

They apparently didn't bother telling turtle it was happening

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Did they ever actually make It Can't Happen Here into a movie? A joke about it being almost like a documentary hangs in the balance!

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

DryGoods posted:

"nevertheless, she persisted" was kind of a big deal to groups in warren's orbit, so it's not really surprising she'd reference it

I'm just waiting for someone to accuse her of stealing Hillary Clinton's meme that she made up about and for herself.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Nice to see Donald Trump get onboard the Impeach Donald Trump train.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Lmao scalise tried to pick a fight on Twitter and got so owned that he is now demanding that the debate take place in a safe space

Like buddy you've literally had congressional investigations into social media what'd you expect

That poor helpless, uh, fifth or sixth most powerful person in the Republican party.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

pathetic little tramp posted:

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1081920637613031424

gotta get that pinky promise that they're not going to do what they're obviously going to do

"Fortunately, we'll agree to any dumb poo poo that results in mass slaughter SLAUGHTER SLAUGHTER SLAUGHTER" Bolton went on to say.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

On one hand, lol no. On the other hand, letthemfight.gif

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

WALL (NO)

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

With all these idiots at the white house I don't think we can call it a democracy anymore. Now we live in an idiocracy!

Just like that old documentarian woman said!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Gringostar posted:

nothing in the constitution that says a dog can't be a member of congress

In the distance, Joementum looks up, having paused in mid-interview with a random government official to listen to a signal only he can hear. "I must go. My forum needs me."