Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
stymie has been stymie-ing for like 7 years i respect that game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
x post

baloogan no!

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

pillsburysoldier posted:

Trump is actually two little Trumps on each others' shoulders. When Mueller finally closes in to make an arrest, they'll scatter, evading and confusing the authorities

i went to white house today. i did a WALL

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

Billzasilver posted:

:hai: I too am waiting for he Trump World Leader DLC

theres 3 trump mods in the steam workshop already

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

did you hear they're going to do new Tiny Fuppets cartoons

the 4DX one? or newer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb97stcy-fA

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

paranoid randroid posted:

dudes got a weird obsession with land ownership dating back at least to the early aughts

if none of us own acres
and none of us grow wheat
then who will feed our people
when our people need to eat?

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

Zyla posted:

i wish there was a lesbian dating app but i guess all the lesbians would be too shy to use it

but https://www.uhaul.com/ already exists?

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

i dreamed i saw manafort last night
on a sidewalk in DC
said i, "but paul, you're jailed right now!"
"i'm doing crimes," said he
"i'm doing crimes," said he

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

america's a garden of eden
a paradise to live in, or to see
but believe it or not
you won't find it so hot
'cause it's run by the G-O-P

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

solidarity foreeeeever
solidarity foreeeeever
solidarity foreeeeever
'cause the union makes cops strong

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

so we've progressed from "pulling up the ladder" to "pulling up the rape kit"

cool, that's cool

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

the only immoral rape is my rape

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

Nae! posted:

its disgusting that this isnt even a joke

yeah that lady is straight up evil

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

god damnit why did i click that article on Ernst?

quote:

Ernst said she told [her husband] about the rape but that she refused to tell him her attacker’s name. She declined to identify the man during the Bloomberg interview.

okay y'know what, i respect that. her choice to address her trauma in her way. not going to second guess her. hey what's the paragraphs immediately after that?

quote:

“[my husband] turned around at the landing, and he grabbed me by the throat with his hands and threw me on the landing floor,” she said. “And then he pounded my head … on the landing. It was very sudden and very violent. It scared me.”

[...]

The advocate advised her to go to the hospital, Ernst said in the interview, but she didn’t seek medical care or report the attack to police.

Ernst said she didn’t want to embarrass her husband and hoped to make their marriage work. [her husband] agreed to counseling, she said, but asked her not to mention the attack before they attended their first session. They never addressed the abuse, she said.

“He said that it would never happen again and blah-blah-blah. And it didn’t,” Ernst said. “But there was always that underlying threat.”

aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS WHAT ENABLEMENT LOOKS LIKE.

she loving went and volunteered at the women's shelter she herself had gone to after her rape but went decades without ever mentioning to the staff there that she had been a survivor and went on to a physically violent marriage. and NOW she's decided is the time to talk about all this? for literally no other reason than to slander another rape survivor?

god drat

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

Nae! posted:

it sucks that i want to say "why should we believe you when you don't believe her?" but thats not the way to handle this poo poo at all

i think a valid response would be "while you were volunteering at a rape survivor center, how many men and women did you counsel to not speak up because it might embarrass the person who raped them?"

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

:drat:

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

Ernst/Miller 2020

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

i feel like nothing short of george clinton and the p-funk shooting miller with a cosmic raygun of chill has any chance of saving his soul from the path he has set for it

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

Duscat posted:

The Head is starting to look like a documentary

that is a deep cut

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

trump gives up and says he'll delay SOTU until after shutdown ends

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

trump all stomping around his room kicking over tv trays full of big macs and pounding tiny dents in his pillows with his fists

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

kansas city loving sucks

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

KC is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In KC you can just chill and do whatever and starve to death for lack of a basic social safety net. "Get hosed, pooor" is the KC motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to watch your family, neighborhood, and metropolis collapse before your very eyes while surrounded by adults with a ~25% literacy rate.

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

emfive posted:

I read Zen And The Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance because I had shed my dumb libtard ways after high school

Then I read the Castaneda books because I was still dumb. I spent a lot of time practicing de-focusing my eyes.

[edit] you don't get many of the jokes in the Simpson's episode about the super-hot pepper if you're not familiar with Castaneda, but that's pretty much it as to the long-term benefits

literally, literally same

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

when did the duct taped women obsession start

i am about 90% certain that trump remembers previous women's marches where women taped x's over their mouths to signify that their voices were ignored by american power structures, and his puddle brains have somehow decided that they were actually being held hostage by ~~~Le Eme~~~

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

campfire posted:

would be better than my idiot friend whose idiot tattoo artist accidentally gave him a huge upside down NIN logo back tat, like literally

decent coverup artist could turn that into a guy wearing a suit with this hands in the air and a caption that read "what, me collude?!"

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

considering what we know about the personal lives of roger stone and paul manafort, there's about a 100% chance they've had group sex together

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

big tumpo

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

Gringostar posted:

ps3 would be good, but only if they had someone to throw money at the dev team

soe and whoever the gently caress bought them out were really poo poo about not supporting the people doing ps2 which is probably why the net code for it was so unbelievably hosed

SOE was literally bought by a group whose other major endeavor was: armed expropriation of oil infrastructure in Ukraine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

actually daybreak games is owned by columbus nova which is owned by renova so if you've played any soe mmo since 2015 you directly funded PISS TAPE