Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
DEMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
It is Wednesday my dudes

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Goons who is that weirdly sincere scream rapper you were all posting that one time

Oh that's Jon LaJoie

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/cortmanteau/status/1079753487078965248

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfY1lfFu8j8

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Epic High Five posted:

why does everybody on the right assume that either the NOI is a leftist org or that leftists feel any kinship with either their messaging or causes

The black movement and all its various factions was like the only thing remotely revolutionary happening against the oppressor class for a while there in our history

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Pooky posted:

I'd had big bonfires, but I've never accidentally made fire whirlwinds. Good work over there!

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1080171974201098240

That cop car: So hot in here, poo poo's crazy

:piss:

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Happy new year goons! I bless the rains down in Africa.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Kurtofan posted:

Jeanne Calment, the oldest woman who died at 120, might have been a fraud
It could turn out shes actually Yvonne Calment,the daughter of jeanne who died in the 1930s, the daughter would have switched identities with her mom to avoid paying inheritance tax

I call this Fraudy Friday

Is this her?

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Skypie posted:

Working to book some stuff for our honeymoon and order a few things. The wife wanted to get some lingerie

And let me express a frustration I've had for years: I really fuckin hate that "intimate" wear for men is a joke. As in, it's almost always a literal joke about elephant trunks or something. I don't really know what I'd want it to be, but it's all basically jokes or weird fetish wear. Maybe it's just aimed at other demographics and not meant to appeal to cishet dudes like me, but I do wish I could find intimate wear to match hers that didn't make me feel like someone was having a laugh at my expense

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

beto sex cramp posted:

how do you document having more than one half-bath? do halve your way up like 2.75 baths or 3.875 baths

Two and a half and a half and a half and a half and a half and a half and a half and a half and a half and a half and a half baths

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Zyla posted:

wait is the moderator of fyad now the butthurt one? how the gently caress do you manage that one? what has fyad become where they cant take getting made fun of?

See: DocEvil apparently

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Gotta own those Greenland fucks!!!!!!

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/kranzman/status/1081165405257900032

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Siljmonster posted:

The next person to get horny for a politician gets a swift kick in the balls from my foot.

Are you a politician? Because I could get into that

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Spooky Halloween font on a Jesus forward I got from my mom

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Filthy Hans posted:

I keep thinking about how long it would take to cut out one of the steel slats so someone could shimmy through. At work I once used a small plasma cutter and based on the media pics of the wall mockups you could probably cut out a slat in under two minutes with that cutter, a minute to slice the top and a minute to slice the bottom. It was a pretty heavy unit, I wouldn't consider it portable in the sense that one or two people could carry it across several miles of rough terrain on their own, and it was a plug-in unit too so you'd need a generator too. I figure some sort of gas torch would be a much more practical solution, maybe that would take longer but I can't imagine it would take more than 10 minutes to cut out a couple of those slats with a variety of portable industrial equipment you can buy at Home Depot or order from Amazon.

Just ram it with a fuckken pickup truck dawg

edit: hell, just rip a slat out by pulling it with a couple trucks and a tow chain, no need to ram

Happy Thread has issued a correction as of 19:53 on Jan 6, 2019

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Thought you all were describing Palm Springs, California with the outlet mall traffic jams with chinese signs and people lining up to buy $10000000000 coats and shoes on discount

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Phone posted:

she’s good at being red mad and nude online too? :eyepop:

She's good at everything so far

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Shear Modulus posted:

did anyone post "trump" yet

whoa

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

This just means it's going to be so obviously ghost-written that Trump felt the need to get out ahead of it by releasing this factoid so he could still look like a big boy, doesn't it

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Hahaaha my step sis probably knows the people who filmed this

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
That's it, the next person to post is a cuck

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

https://twitter.com/ianditravel/status/1082768846270849025

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Bethamphetamine posted:

Is it true that WikiFeet debunked AOC's fake nudes, or was that just a backhanded jibe at Chris Clizza creepyness?

All facts are true

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

campfire posted:

btw the cortez crew gangtag owns and i kinda want it but it'd be better if the hammer and sickle had light dropshadow imo. also since i couldnt express this yesterday id like to submit that skullgif is a loving cop

shouldn't it be called ocasio crew

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Kenneth Lamar Noid
On January 30, 1989, Kenneth Lamar Noid, a mentally ill man who thought the ads were a personal attack on him, held two employees of an Atlanta Domino's restaurant hostage for over five hours. After forcing them to make him a special pizza and a salad and making demands for $100,000, getaway transportation, and a copy of The Widow's Son, Noid surrendered to the police.[10] After the incident ended, Police Chief Reed Miller told reporters, "He's paranoid."[11] Noid was charged with kidnapping, aggravated assault, extortion, and possession of a firearm during a crime. He was found not guilty by reason of insanity. Noid spent three months in a mental institution, but eventually committed suicide in 1995. This incident has been insinuated to have caused Domino's Pizza to discontinue advertising using the Noid as their mascot,[12] though this has been rejected by the company and the advertisers.[13]

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Plinkey posted:

tell my buddy to just post, it's his first time on the forums, he's looking but afraid of all you

I'm going to ban you

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

red sampson posted:

you guys are just mad because a reason

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

campfire posted:

hey if you post the first 9 digits of your social security number we can figure out exactly what order we were born in, who wants to go first

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
PBIPBOP

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
capitalizing every word is enormously overrated

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

loving lmao

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Holy loving poo poo pro click, this whole article

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

2DCAT posted:

i can get down with this

Gross

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

lorn Wayne posted:

i think this definitely proves that gun dont kil=l people, because the gun didnt become sentient and hijack the aircraft

your move, libs

The equals sign is nowhere near the l key

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

good day, gentlemen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005